Nadech Kugimiya & Yaya Urassaya (Traveller's Companion Sept Issue)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo. Nadech is looking might fine. Loving his hair.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Faint they're too cute, why can't my heart beats normally when I see Yadech together...
Yaya looks stunning in red, she looks beautiful and classy in those pictures. They should let her dress like that in lakorn, Nadech look handsome too. I absolutely love the second picture and the one when she is feeding him. Also love the picture of them siting down staring into each other mind, what are they thinking I wonder. The picture where Nadech is holding his glasses reminds me of GRGR when Charles walked off the plane look so hot!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi tippy thanks 4 posting! Love each n every of yadechs pic, they're ddg, so beautiful! Action speak louder than words, da way they look, stare, hold n hug each other r more than perfect! they look complete ! Appreciate yr efforts tippy, tyvm!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Credits: Club21 (Thailand) Facebook

bonus bts from IG @keaw_jung & @urassayas  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

more to come! :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lis94 try ethaicd! here's the link: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=75239

i ordered it last night but its not certain that i will get it since it says limited stock.... :( 

most welcome vimalee and key  :heart:  and thaimovielover, totally agree with you! yaya should dress up like this in lakorn and all the guys will drool over her :D

i want to like all your posts but i've reached my quota of likes already... T_T rahhhhhh!! 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thank u!  They have got to be one of the most gorgeous couples I've seen!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
My heart is melting at an alarming rate looking at these pics, but js cant stop looking at them, simply STUNNING!!!