Nai Thum Ruat Truat Hua Jai (Dara Vdo)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
She is so cute. I still see Tle in supporting roles, but I will watch for Tubtim too. Thanks sis.

no problem sis, glad you came in to give Tubtim support. yes we have to watch for Tubtim cause it's not often that she get to be n'ek, which i hope she continue to be n'ek cause she really deserve too, especially want to see her pair up with Natthew again. yeah i feel the same Tle doesn't match to play as the lead role especially not with Tubtim they don't have chemistry together, don't look right together plus he's too old for her too. hey i just realized Oct.19 is my dad's birthday too. good day. get to see Tubtim new lakorn as n'ek and my dad's bd. hehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim's interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlgFjQkOUGs

third t-ser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcGiqISmS8

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg..love Tubtim's character. so freaking strong and mean, Nakaow kick ass she rocks!!! lol. Tubtim play so well and cute. never saw her play this much stronger character before, really fun to see. but p'ek character is too silly which is annoying. like that the lakorn is comedy and drama too. ahhhhh p'ek name in here is Nut. which just make me more sad cause want the real Natthew to play as p'ek. sigh, guess just have to continue to cheer and pray for Natthew Tubtim to reunite again soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree .. i love her character in here. and though i love tle, his character is a bit annoying lol.. but i'm enjoying his sillyness, but the policemen's sillyness can be a bit tad too much hmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im not in tune with this lakorn much since i only watched a few eps..
but while uploading it onto youtube.. yesterday & today's ep have copyrighted music making it get blocked around many many coutries @_@.. i'm going to have to cut them future eps.. EEEEK!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
such a nice new role to see Tubtim play as a cop, fun seeing her undercover disguished as many people, she play so cute! but the story is going back&forth. wonder how long they will extend it (hope not up to 76 eps like khun chai thumraberd). love Tubtim. but the lakorn should end already. hope after this lakorn will get to see her be n'ek with Natthew. pray!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg teedee.. i hope it's not 70+ eps.. ahaha.. im already tired of uploading the past 30 eps LOL..

plus, this lakorn might get paused early december when weir & baifern's special lakorn airs for the king ...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^ omg teedee.. i hope it's not 70+ eps.. ahaha.. im already tired of uploading the past 30 eps LOL..

plus, this lakorn might get paused early december when weir & baifern's special lakorn airs for the king ...

the latest news i read they will end on Dec.6(49 eps.) or who knows may come back and air again after the special lakorns for the king. guess have to wait and see. which i hope not cause 49 eps. is a lot already. migosh ch7 love to extend their lakorns. thanks for upload aikoden very kind of you. yep ch7 evening lakorns should have the most is 30 eps is enough already.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh i see.. thanks na teedee :grouphug:

hmm the last ep to air is on the 6? i read what thip wrote and said that the special lakorn is to air on the 3rd hmmm.. :scratchchin:
if that is true, we'll still have to wait a while before this lakorn actually ends.. hmm.. if it's going to past 30+ eps, i feel like they should've made it into a sitcom instead.. :nono1:

lol, and it's ok, im just uploading it for the viewers as well as for myself so i can just watch it on my itouch easier hehe LOL.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^ oh i see.. thanks na teedee :grouphug:

hmm the last ep to air is on the 6? i read what thip wrote and said that the special lakorn is to air on the 3rd hmmm.. :scratchchin:
if that is true, we'll still have to wait a while before this lakorn actually ends.. hmm.. if it's going to past 30+ eps, i feel like they should've made it into a sitcom instead.. :nono1:

lol, and it's ok, im just uploading it for the viewers as well as for myself so i can just watch it on my itouch easier hehe LOL.

yep that's the news i got. a fan got the news from pr daravdo, said the lakorn will last on-air dec.5-6. really hope it end in dec. i'm tired of watching it cause the story is not going anywhere (but still love tubtim though haha). agree if they gonna make it this long make it into a sit-com instead. by the way, just wondering do you still enjoy watching this lakorn?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. im bad since i upload both this and duang taa nai duang jai .. sadly im behind in this lakorn because i was in a "hype" over First ever since Roy Marn.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

BUT, i do watch this occasionally and try to catch up.. I would say that I do enjoy it somewhat but.. the police tend to be annoying at times.. i love Tubtim's character though :D :heart:

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I like this serie.. its light hearted and fun to watch though it has its moments where I think it should already.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw Ch7 program list. finally will end on Dec. 8, total 50 eps. so glad. 50 eps. is a lot, too long already, thank goodness it didn't go up to 70 eps. i mean i love Tubtim, she play her character so well and cute in here, this lakorn is funny and can make me laugh but want to see her play another character already, especially want to see her pair up with Natthew again, hope they will get to pair up soon. pray.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks for the heads up na teedee :) 50 eps.. whooo glad it's almost done then.. and yup, i would love to see her with natthew again too :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^ thanks for the heads up na teedee :) 50 eps.. whooo glad it's almost done then.. and yup, i would love to see her with natthew again too :D

ur welcome, glad to share news. yep just 5 more eps and will end. glad you want to see tubtim and natthew pair up again. many fans are waiting too, hope ch7 will service the fan's demands soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish watching the end. was cute the end scene between Tle and Tubtim, how they put their foreheads together. i was rooting if he was gonna kiss her and so relief he didn't cause jealous for Natthew haha..don't want other guys to kiss Tubtim..haha..glad overall this lakorn barely has love scenes of p'ek-n'ek hehe. think in good way, glad Natthew didn't play in here cause i would be mad if they pair up and not many cute scenes like they had in Neua manoot. hope they have new lakorn pair up soon.