Nai Thum Ruat Truat Hua Jai (Dara Vdo)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim just went for the fitting. so glad she get to be n'ek again. it's a comedy lakorn. probably air evening. wish p'ek was Natthew instead. *sigh* when will they get pair up again. wanna see so bad, the wait is killing me :arrg: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they have the opening on Aug.26,2011. since it's Dara Video company and probably air evening time so my guess should air this year, rush film and air at the same time. Tubtim said is excited about this lakorn, probably happy get to be n'ek again. i'm happy for her too, she deserve to.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Tuptim and Natthew pair up again too.
i'm so glad you like this couple too. many fans is waiting to see them pair up again too, but ch7 is so mean won't make the fan's demands come true. don't know how long we have to wait for their new lakorn as a couple again. *sigh*
hope after Natthew done with the fame musicial and Tubtim done film arsoonnoy.. they'll get pair up again, by then their schedules should be free and can meet again. cross fingers.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 never take their fans request in consider, lol, I've realized that for a long time now. So sad ! >< The only koo kwan that gets to pair up over and over is Wier and Pan even after their break up!

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Ch7 never take their fans request in consider, lol, I've realized that for a long time now. So sad ! >< The only koo kwan that gets to pair up over and over is Wier and Pan even after their break up!
I guess others are not Kun Dang's favorites like Pan and Wier.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess others are not Kun Dang's favorites like Pan and Wier.

agree... many fans request ask for Natthew-Tubtim to pair up again even call into ch7 but k'Dang doesn't seem to care.:rant:. yeah why Tubtim and Tle again, should be Tubtim and Natthew more, they have more fans from Neua manoot(but then Tubtim+Tle last lakorn made high rating so can be the reason they get pair up again). but Neua manoot made high rating too, so don't understand why Natthew-Tubtim don't get pair up again. there is even Natthew-Tubtim fanclub in facebook. so these two have many fans that wait to see them pair up again. ch7 just chose to ignored us fans :arrg:..but i will tried to think positive and continue to have hope. one day they'll get pair up again. cause seem like Tubtim is coming around pairing up with the same actors, start from Kade,Tle so maybe next is Natthew. pray hope they get pair up in 2012.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am happy to see Tubtim as n'ek once more, she deserve it, she is talented and a gifted actress. Although I can't lie that I'm disappointed to see Tle as p'ek. I wish it was Natthew, but at the same time we can't complain much because Tle and her haven't paired longer than her and Natthew. I hope this lakorn does well, and we will see more of her as n'ek because she has done a fabulous job as supporting roles. It's her time to shine now, and I will tuned in for sure.

Ch7, please consider pairing Tub & Natthew soon...I miss them so much ever since Neua Mannot. For me they are the best koo kwan. Even if they only had one lakorn together, but I'm sure they gain many fans because of their steaming hot chemistry that has our blood boiling...and heart skipping a beat.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I am happy to see Tubtim as n'ek once more, she deserve it, she is talented and a gifted actress. Although I can't lie that I'm disappointed to see Tle as p'ek. I wish it was Natthew, but at the same time we can't complain much because Tle and her haven't paired longer than her and Natthew. I hope this lakorn does well, and we will see more of her as n'ek because she has done a fabulous job as supporting roles. It's her time to shine now, and I will tuned in for sure.

Ch7, please consider pairing Tub & Natthew soon...I miss them so much ever since Neua Mannot. For me they are the best koo kwan. Even if they only had one lakorn together, but I'm sure they gain many fans because of their steaming hot chemistry that has our blood boiling...and heart skipping a beat.
totally agree. i will surely watch this lakorn because of Tubtim. yeah for me Nat-Tim are koo kwan already cause their chemistry is amazing,so steaming and they've many fans cheering them on. it will be sad and what a waste if they don't get pair up again. pray the next lakorn they will get pair up again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
other casts:
Art-Sudjakart
Yok-Thunyagun
Fern-Tithinone
Jim-Jayjintai

sound like a good casts. hope when air will get good rating. which i have a feeling will air soon. they started filming already.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
agree... many fans request ask for Natthew-Tubtim to pair up again even call into ch7 but k'Dang doesn't seem to care.:rant:. yeah why Tubtim and Tle again, should be Tubtim and Natthew more, they have more fans from Neua manoot(but then Tubtim+Tle last lakorn made high rating so can be the reason they get pair up again). but Neua manoot made high rating too, so don't understand why Natthew-Tubtim don't get pair up again. there is even Natthew-Tubtim fanclub in facebook. so these two have many fans that wait to see them pair up again. ch7 just chose to ignored us fans :arrg:..but i will tried to think positive and continue to have hope. one day they'll get pair up again. cause seem like Tubtim is coming around pairing up with the same actors, start from Kade,Tle so maybe next is Natthew. pray hope they get pair up in 2012.
I think Neua manoot made high rating is because n'ke & p'ke isn't Tubtim and Natthew...but on the story line its Tubtim and Natthew couple story line were better then pranangs story line...hehe

I don't think Ch7 would give Tubtim n'ke role because in Khun Chai Tum Raberd n'ke was Amy J. but do to her schedule she couldn't take the role so it went to Tubtim....so this lakorn might have been Tubtim first n'ke but since she all ready stared in KCTR as n'ke......If Natthew and Tubtim were to ever pair up again as pranangs I think its going to be an even lakorn. I miss them so I hope to see them again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Neua manoot made high rating is because n'ke & p'ke isn't Tubtim and Natthew...but on the story line its Tubtim and Natthew couple story line were better then pranangs story line...hehe

I don't think Ch7 would give Tubtim n'ke role because in Khun Chai Tum Raberd n'ke was Amy J. but do to her schedule she couldn't take the role so it went to Tubtim....so this lakorn might have been Tubtim first n'ke but since she all ready stared in KCTR as n'ke......If Natthew and Tubtim were to ever pair up again as pranangs I think its going to be an even lakorn. I miss them so I hope to see them again.
even though Natthew and Tubtim wasn't consider p'ek&n'ek but their couple stole the spot light, many people like their couple more than aof&mai couple. Natthew said it himself he got more fans from this lakorn, many people came to know who he is(Natthew AF5) after watch him in this lakorn. i'm one of those people that start to fall in love with Natthew from this lakorn when before i don't even know who he was and like Tubtim from this lakorn too and love them as a couple. Natthew-Tubtim's couple was the major part of making this lakorn get high rating, Haemun role was especially famous out of all the characters in here... to me, this is still Tubtim 2nd lakorn as n'ek, even though the first one wasn't meant to be hers in the first place but still she was given the n'ek role and i believe eventually she'll be given n'ek role soon if not Khunchai thumraberd her first lakorn as n'ek then another lakorn cause she's talented&pretty. i don't mind at all if Natthew and Tubtim get to be p'ek&n'ek for the evening lakorn, as long as they are a couple i'm happy. even if they are the second couple again like in Neur manoot, i don't mind either, but hope they have many cute scenes together that's all.

cake

sarNie Egg
awwww im really happy that tubtim is the n'ek! but i want to see her with natthew again!! my gosh i love this cute ass couple!! i fell in love with them in neur manoot i didnt even bother to watch aof and mai parts lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww im really happy that tubtim is the n'ek! but i want to see her with natthew again!! my gosh i love this cute ass couple!! i fell in love with them in neur manoot i didnt even bother to watch aof and mai parts lol
so glad you love Natthew-Tubtim too. yeah really want to see them pair up again, wish will happen soon. root Natthew new lakorn hope he get pair up with Tubtim. yeah i fell in love with them in neur manoot, only like their couple in here.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read Tubtim's tweeted...said her fans will get to see this lakorn soon, they are rush filming it...i knew it we will get to see this lakorn of hers before arsoon noi nai takieng kaew...even though still sad p'ek is not Natthew but will wait to see it, has to support Tubtim, so happy she's n'ek again, hope the lakorn get good rating. and hope so badly her next new lakorn she'll get pair with Natthew again...Natthew is taking a break from lakorns right now to promote his new song, my guess he may accept one in Nov. by then Tubtim should be done filming her lakorns and they can pair up again. pray will happen...always wait for this couple to reunite again...in this lakorn Tubtim play a character name "Naa-Khaao"(mean rice field), awww...cute name, rarely see n'ek with this name...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
T-Ser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZ-ntv1TJQ

will air after "reun lorm ruk" with es-pooklook
so nice to see Tubtim play a strong character...can't wait to see it..looks good. has both comedy and drama...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Fitting lakorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUHklXXDKiU

Tubtim look so cute!!! nice.. get to see her play tomboyish character again, will be fun. she look so happy, but of course she get to be n'ek again, i'm so happy for her too. glad in the lakorn they didn't make her wear the wig. can't wait to see her. but grrr..don't like that they say she and Tle are ku kwan, cause only want Tubtim and Natthew to be ku kwan..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Second T-ser. first air Oct.19, can't wait miss Tubtim so much. watch this lakorn because of her. air so fast they just started filming toward the end of Aug. but typical Ch7 lakorns always film and air the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmQYq3POU

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Second T-ser. first air Oct.19, can't wait miss Tubtim so much. watch this lakorn because of her. air so fast they just started filming toward the end of Aug. but typical Ch7 lakorns always film and air the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmQYq3POU
She is so cute. I still see Tle in supporting roles, but I will watch for Tubtim too. Thanks sis.