Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Reflection Lake located at Lassen Volcanic Park(this lake is sooooo awesome)

Dirty San Franciso water at Pier 39(don't ask me why I take pics of dirty water)

Great America at Paramount Great America in Santa Clara

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I don't remember, but when I was younger, we always made trips to Redding for houseboating trips....

I wonder if that's where we went.

The good ole days.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Three things:

1) Why do you take pictures of dirty water?
2) You look like a munchkin.
3) It's ok though. You're still my loyal subject.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
p'kev: yes they are pretty.

p'dy: I don't know it could be other resorts. Jones Valley is pretty damn popular for tourists though because they offer great group deals. If not Jones Valley then it could've been Shasta Marina Resort or Bridge Bay Resort & Marina those are the only two that I can think of right now.

Monkey King: I said don't ask why I take pictures of dirty water. I guess they are intriguing haha. And what? I don't look like a munchkin. I can't help it that I am short. Please don't rub it in I will cry :( j/k

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Nai those are awesome pictures. I remember Burney Falls and how both of our family always loved going there on summers. Oh how I miss being back in Redding. The houseboat trips too. I think I am homesick.

XCappy

Mr. Char
../Pictures/burneyfalls-1.jpg. Damn, you should uncensor this one !

Nice pics though ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
../Pictures/burneyfalls-1.jpg. Damn, you should uncensor this one !

Nice pics though ;)

Nope. I can't let everyone see the pretty face that's behind haha. Besides we live in a society where hardly anything is censored so I decided to censor this picture lmao. I should've of just put a big huge black spot instead of just censoring the face.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Nope. I can't let everyone see the pretty face that's behind haha. Besides we live in a society where hardly anything is censored so I decided to censor this picture lmao. I should've of just put a big huge black spot instead of just censoring the face.
I think we can deal together to uncensor it you see... ahah

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I gladly take that "ew" as a compliment. :D You have such a kind heart chinky eyes :rolleyes: So i was browsing and browsing and look what I found Kev. It's chinky eyes just like you. ahahahahha. Yes I know I know I am so thoughtful. Your welcome. :loool:

darvil

sarNie Adult
whether in a sexy pose or in a ghostly image

nothing can distract us from the fact

that

you

are

SHORTIE

dfemc

sarNie Adult
chenie moo moo:: cool foto detailing.

as for dirty old greenboy, <_< pickin' on short ppl again, whether it's thru photo threads or the shoutouts, nothing can distract us from the fact that

DARV

n

KEVO

are such

PUNKASSES and sometimes JACKASSES too

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I know I bet big lol.

sister's grad

graduates(small class, small school)

***More will follow later. Too lazy to upload them all now.