Nai_1_1's Pics

have you seen "hannibal rising?" that woman was hott, & hannibal gave her up. i can do it, too. B)

XCappy

Mr. Char
AHAHAHA I bet you are in the middle (Is that right ? I just look for the shortest one) ! :D Don't fear, just show the real face, no one will eat you, and I live way too far to stalk you.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL yeah Char I am in the middle and the shortest because I was wearing flats. I knew I should've wore heels but I wanted to be comfortable lol. As for seeing the real deal, haha only if you can find me on Facebook. I don't want Sarnies to be scared of Frankenstein you know. Oh I met Captainlover at the concert! She's so cute in person and her little sister ( I think it's her little sister I didn't really ask), looks just like her. So cute! Maybe if I feel like being nice I'll post up a pic where you can see me with Lift's wife. The girl is very pretty ahhhh. I could be a lesbian because of her LOL. Just kidding.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Darv you bitch I'm not 4 ft tall! Remember the best things in life come in small sizes :lol:. But I'm not sure how tall the dudes are either or wait I mean how short. Just because we're not 5'8'', you have to judge?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah nai_1_ 1 why block ya cute face..i might have seen ya...hmm..if i can figure out how to scan my darn pic without this usb cord thing i might post mine...and no lift and oil is not 5 ft tall...i am 5'3/5'4 and was wearing heels and yet they were a tad taller than me so im guessing they are bout 5 8'-6'?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Darv you bitch I'm not 4 ft tall! Remember the best things in life come in small sizes :lol:. But I'm not sure how tall the dudes are either or wait I mean how short. Just because we're not 5'8'', you have to judge?
LMAO nai. wow lots of people from dis forum went it seems like lol. damn erybody live on da west coast. k i'm glad i'm da only one dat live on da east coast so none of yah can know what i look like LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think you might have saw me since i'm 4 ft tall according to Darv!

nai, i know for sure you are taller than 4 ft...(cause the top of my head is the same level as oils' eyes)

but youre not the only small person there..so dont feel bad lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
nai, i know for sure you are taller than 4 ft...(cause the top of my head is the same level as oils' eyes)

but youre not the only small person there..so dont feel bad lol
Aww thanks for making me feel better. It's alright I don't take Darv's comments to heart since he knows he's a skank lol.

And lol Diamend, you're probably so naruk that's why you hide yourself huh? Only Aof can see chai mai? :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol your welcome..and yes i know how you and darvil speaks to one another lol...

man...i cant wait to meet aof whenever he does come to our nearby city lol..gosh i wont mind driving to sf.. :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie he was up in sf early in da yr but da weather was horrible so lots of people dat wanted to go didn't make it
Aww thanks for making me feel better. It's alright I don't take Darv's comments to heart since he knows he's a skank lol.

And lol Diamend, you're probably so naruk that's why you hide yourself huh? Only Aof can see chai mai? :lol:
:loool: i was cute when i was a baby LOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize you would cuss me out with such harsh words Nai. Anyway I'm glad you had fun. Wish you the best in life.

Your friend,

Darvil