Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes P'Lek you bauk I tung nahn laew. Jum mai dai lor? And Char you're welcome. Did you have a good time viewing her? LOL.

Sorry didn't upload pics last night. Was busy...well lazy too lol.

Decorated thai fruits...I wish I can do this, it's so fascinating.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh my, that decorated fruit is beautiful!!! Amazing how some pple can do that! I've always wanna learn, but it looks so hard to get it to come out that nice. Lol. Very nice and colorful cake. It looks delicious!! And I'm liking the view of the beach!​

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh my, that decorated fruit is beautiful!!! Amazing how some pple can do that! I've always wanna learn, but it looks so hard to get it to come out that nice. Lol. Very nice and colorful cake. It looks delicious!! And I'm liking the view of the beach!​
It is so beautiful isn't it? I so wish I can do that. I loveeeee the beach it was so nice! I'll be back to the beach again this summer although probably not the same Santa Monica beach. Maybe I'll head to Huntington this time. Not sure.

dang. that is a really nice cake. ^_^
It's not really a cake. It's just a bunch of kanoms shaped into a cake that looks freaken delicious but I didn't get to try. It's for display only. I think they were actually afraid that if I try then I'd probably take it all and leave them nothing except the empty plate :lol:.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Not sure how much it costs because it wasn't for sale. As for where to find it...umm good question. I took a pic of it during the songkran festival day in thai town so i'm not sure where you can find it. I think anywhere that makes special order thai kanoms? Or if your mom can make kanoms then use her lol just kidding. It looks like a bunch of rose shaped kanom chans but not sure what the flower ones on the outside are. Seems like they're filled with coconut like kanom tom or maybe mungbean? I dunno. Man I want some kanom tom right now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It sure does! I love it too Saifah.

In honor of earth day that pass well a couple days ago lol and I've been late in uploading pics, here are some pics of my adventures on Earth day.

Me& my friends with poppies

Squirrel on campus. Gosh I find these things so cute! Well not until I came to college and being surrounded by them but still....

And lastly, recycle your stuff to keep the world going round

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks Noy! OMG talking about kanoms yesterday I attempted to make kanom tom and it went horribly wrong because each time I stick the rolled up balls into the boiling water, they dissociated and fell apart so the dough went everywhere and so did the coconut stuffing :(. It was terrible. I tried over and over and over and still got the same result so I said f* it, and got my friend to try today. She was successful so now i'm using her recipe instead of the lame searched ones on google that called for rice flour and glutinous rice flour. I was sad after that but my mood lift up after eating the tom yum gai my sister made and pigging out at dinner today with my friend. We made kapoon together and had a great time just eating and having fun before midterms again! I love my friends :D. I wonder what do we do without friends? LOL.

some of my friends are high maintenance. :ph34r: but i sleep very peacefully to their voice for some reason. best sleep ever.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks Noy! OMG talking about kanoms yesterday I attempted to make kanom tom and it went horribly wrong because each time I stick the rolled up balls into the boiling water, they dissociated and fell apart so the dough went everywhere and so did the coconut stuffing :(. It was terrible. I tried over and over and over and still got the same result so I said f* it, and got my friend to try today. She was successful so now i'm using her recipe instead of the lame searched ones on google that called for rice flour and glutinous rice flour. I was sad after that but my mood lift up after eating the tom yum gai my sister made and pigging out at dinner today with my friend. We made kapoon together and had a great time just eating and having fun before midterms again! I love my friends :D. I wonder what do we do without friends? LOL.
aawee... that was nice of your sister & your friends. All this sweet talk is making me hungry... lol. I need some sweets! but I can't... :( I have a sore throat & sweets will just make it worst... blah.. :lmao: it sucks!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. dat watermelon is so perdy and dem kanom makin me hongry for some. god damn i'm craving burger king so bad lol imma go get some soon since i can't go run cause it's raining

awww i'm so sorry ur kanom went horribly wrong but it was funny to read lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awwww Noy I hope you get better soon. It does suck to be sick.

Mmmm Diamend I had watermelon today. I ate wayyyy too much watermelon but it was toooo delicious not to lol. My kanom making attempt was very unpleasant. I was thinking of trying again this weekend but I have a research paper to write and other homework. Gosh it's neverending. OMG today I went to the chem ta's office hours to get help on the graphing crap portion of the postlab and shoot they were no help whatsoever and only confused me more. Uggh. I should've just waited for tomorrow to go to my real ta's office hours but since the stuff is due tomorrow, I had to go to a different ta.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
These are the last pics I'll post for awhile.

Snow White float

Sustainability...so eco friendly

Umm yeahhhh...a lil jealous that they got to be part of the parade.

I just like the color of his car

Marching band

Cheerleaders...this one's for the dudes.

And celebration of being 100 yrs old. Sorry my friends like to remain anonymous.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Cheerleaders pic is my favorite one, nice choice Nai Nai AHAH ! The blonde one on top and her friend just behind seem hot...

Anyway, thanks for sharing this event. And, I'm pretty sure I can get the unmasked pic somewhere else !