Nak Soo Pun Khao Niew (Ch7 / Compordee)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is the DR good or bad it seem like when he saw Sangravee in today episode he was surprise to see her.

Can't wait to see tomorrow episode. It seem really good. I hope Sangravee doesn't have an illness or sick. From the preview she was coughing blood.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that today episode there was some sweet scene between Sangravee & Suer. :wub:

So sad Marisa inject something to Sangravee. I hope nothing bad happened to Sangravee. I don't want Sangravee to die in the end like Suer friend who got inject by those medicine.

Next week will be the end of this lakorn.

Here some caps I did.

This scene was so sweet. :spin:

Love this scene it was sad at the end Sangravee ran off.

maijune

SarNie Adult
aw...so sweet of suer...he's a romantic guy....yeah hope nothing happen to sangravee too...that will be so sad....i hated sad ending...

maijune

SarNie Adult
SO SAD SANGRAVEE GOT POINSONED AND SHE HAVE TO HIDE IT FROM SUER BECAUSE SHE IS HIS WEAKNESS..WHAT'S NAK SOO PHUN KHAO NIEW GOING TO DO WHEN HE FIND OUT THAT HIS LOVER ONLY HAVE A MONTH LEFT...CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ENDING SOON...STILL NOT GET ENOUGH OF SUER AND SANGRAVEE..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG today episode is so sad... :weep: between Sangravee & Suer. Why do this lakorn have to end tomorrow? I want one more week of this lakorn before it end so it be a nice end that this lakorn end with this month of Nov but so sad it have to end tomorrow. I hope tomorrow episode won't be a rush ending.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Me too,i cried with them in that scene.
They were so cutie in this lakorn.
Don't want this to end yet but 24 that is long!
I'm hoping for HAPPY ending... :nailbiter:

Thanks for the cap pic.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today the last episode and it was a nice end. I'm going to miss this lakorn and Cheer & New.

Here caps from the ending. I love the ending scene. Cheer look so pretty. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
You know .. i have not watch this yet but i just noticed that Cheer and New look compatible -- they actually look cute as a couple and have chemistry onscreen as well. I suppose New helps bring the woman inside of Cheer more-so than her other male costars.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pix of Cheer & New at JPD show and they were at ch7 for the calendar shooting.

credit to: omega555 @ CEE&CHEER FAMILY @PANTIP

Cheer with Teng, Thee & Bezn

maijune

SarNie Adult
totally agreed with cecelia up there about cheer and new....

this lakorn has 24 eps..it was long compare to other lakorns especially ch3..but i don't see it drag at all every eps is very good and interesting..it was good all along till ep 24 the ending ep..it was very nice ended..loved the ending scene of new and cheer they both look so fresh..cheer is so pretty and new is cute.

that was a really good news if there going to be a sequel to this lakorn...loved new and cheer...can't get enough of them..this lakorn just ended but i've already missed them both..want more of new and cheer..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some more pix from the show.... :clap2: :blush: :dance1: :dance3:

credit to: Tigrini CEE&CHEER FAMILY @PANTIP & Siwatfamily.com

maijune

SarNie Adult
AW CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW...IT WON'T AIR TIL THIS COMING MONDAY RIGHT?

maijune

SarNie Adult
NO ONE REALLY HAVE THE SONG SING BY NEW?...I REALLY WANT A COPY OF IT...LOVED THE MEANING OF THAT SONG AND OF COURSE LOVED NEW'S VOICE....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
okay here the clip of the show Cheer & New on Jan Pun Dao show.

credit to: cityloveU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfWL9jZaYI

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here is the end rating for the last episode.

credit to: liangting @ SPICY Forum

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...7/A9954197.html

Last episode: 22.7

Wow this lakorn end with with a good rating. This is the highest rating of the year.