Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
finally a new hair look this makes him so much hotter and better...why don't he go with this look with aff in their lakorns i like him better like this

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
^omg i kno right!! why cant he has that hair style with aff in NM!
he look so HOT goshh and much younger too!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
>_< OMG LOOK AT HIM HOLDIN THE GUN >_< ***FAINTS*** SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS.. HEHE...
I know. HAWTNESS!!
DAMN!!! CAN HE GET ANY HOTTER!!!!!!
I think he can. I mean, he already did get way hotter for JLR to now. :drool:
finally a new hair look this makes him so much hotter and better...why don't he go with this look with aff in their lakorns i like him better like this
^omg i kno right!! why cant he has that hair style with aff in NM!
he look so HOT goshh and much younger too!
I totally agree, the new hairstyle is super HOT on him. YUMMY. I do hope Ateam gets another lakorn together and Aum has this sexy look, Aff won't be able to resist him.
anyone notice his belt??? it is colorful and lots of pink and girly color...
LMAO I didn't even notice it until I read this. It is pink and girly ahahah.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg i just wanna hug him from the back! hes got that nice back tone!! whhoooo sure is a turn on muahaha!! luv luv him. He got some guns alright!! he's been working out.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i just wanna hug him from the back! hes got that nice back tone!! whhoooo sure is a turn on muahaha!! luv luv him. He got some guns alright!! he's been working out.

OMG I THINK HE HAS BEEN WORKING OUT.. LOOK AT HIM.... DAMN... I CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIM.... HE IS SO FREAKEN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :spin: :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. :wub: hot huggable back hehe :wub: ...

i know.. you can tell he's been workin out :wub:... hehe..