Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha .. they're lost and he tease her that he'll jump in to take a bath with her since she's all nake in the water LOL == totally freak her out when he act this out LOL

cecilia

Staff member
so sad, they married but didn't get to spend their time together :(
he got sent of to hide and she stay with his aunty :(

nvm .. it was a smart thinking -- his aunty is one smart lady, using Baitoey as her bait to piss his uncle & stepmom !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i agree ceci..the aunt is one smart lady...gosh i love her in this lakorn.

boy is it just me or is it really annoying when saan just does that i can hear you look on his face while he moves closer to i guess to be able to hear more.. or whatever....right when i see that i just wanna give him the knuckles! * his aunt loves doing that.. :lol:

ohhh at the end of epi 8 i see a confrontation is bout to happen...gosh tell baitoey already saan..but then she would be afraid to "think" anything about him in front of him lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I'm watching bits and parts of this lakorn and Aum+Noon are very sweet together. I like how he can read her mind and understand her ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
boy is it just me or is it really annoying when saan just does that i can hear you look on his face while he moves closer to i guess to be able to hear more.. or whatever....right when i see that i just wanna give him the knuckles! * his aunt loves doing that.. :lol:
no, not only you. i get very ANNOYED too when he does that.
and he need to stop acting so OBVIOUS too when he hears it.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
lol I'm watching bits and parts of this lakorn and Aum+Noon are very sweet together. I like how he can read her mind and understand her ^_^
Yeah, me too, I love Aum + Noon so much! I know a lot of people don't, but I dooooooo. They are doing a great job here!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, that's such a cute gif .

i swore, every time i see this thread, Nakak keeps popping up as NAKED lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO Ceci, now it is starting to appear on me too.

Anyways I am so behind in this lakorn. I am currently on 3. I don't remember much LMAO but I want to punch Saen (Aum). Is he stupid or what! I was laughing with the guy in the mall? Was it the mall, lmao I can't remember. Anyways the man held a fake gun, everyone was scared. And then Saen heard that it was a fake gun. Later Bai's brother asked how did he know the gun was a fake. Saen answered him. Bai was just like WTF is he talking too. How can he be so stupid that he can read people's mind. Bai's brother's lips weren't even moving.

And for the others, dude, I would be scared if someone knew what I was thinking. Can they be beyond stupid? LMAO Saen blurts out every time he hears Meleewan, Romnee, etc. talks shit about him. And they still have no clue he could read their mind. I would be like How the F you know what I was thinking. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO funfun..yea the first 4 episodes bugs the heck out of me.. :lol:

but it gets better after 4...

its funnier & cute as well..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still going to continue. Just that I have priority lakorns and I am also behind those. But I am taking a break from Ching Chang to catch up on this. The first few episode he seems to be dumb, no wonder the god gave him such a gift for the time being so that he wouldn't be so gullible LMAO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL that reminds me why his auntie called him, ai saan ngoh!!!...

she thought that the surgery might make him a bit smarter..but NOoooo it didnt...that was already after the surgery too lol.. its very funny to see his auntie get all frustrated around him. shes just hilarious.

saan is very gullible when it comes to listening to the bad guys...just cause the bad ppl ..uses sweet talk ...well their mouth isnt the same as what they are thinking... the auntie also but atleast we all know her intentions...shes only doing it for the sake of her only nephew...

cecilia

Staff member
i saw the vdo clip, so jealous of the fan ..
i wish i'm there hugging both of them and taking pictures with them too LOl

thanks for the pictures na kha :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ok Noon looks really sexy in these pics...I luv the hair in the pics more...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea noon does look real pretty in the pics with that short haircut style of hers...i guess in the lakorn they have to make her look like plain jane...(nakak) thanks for sharing jakjann (i couldnt see the pics the other day...stupid router booting me on & off for 3 days)

cant wait to see the ending epi tomorrow!!! the wedding (again!) looks cute!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes jen...according to epi 11 towards the end it says stay tune for the last epi tomorrow at 20.30

i know i had to check the epi again just to make sure..cause i see the wedding...again..lol

btw noon and umm hasnt even slept in the same bed yet..doubt she will be...heheh who knows though they might add it in the last 2 mins of the lakorn?