Nam Chai Mae

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup..there is a green yak in nam chai mea...it's werid before thei was 2 people that played him..in the beginning it was some other dude and later in the lakorn they changed him..im still lookin for some answers of why they changed.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hohoho. I remember watching this. At that time, I loved Sawika's character and thought her bickering with the pra aek was soo cute. I liked her so much, I even asked my sister and cousin who was prettier between her and Yam. Lol. Childish mentality. I thought Sawika was cuter.

But later when I watched Tepsin Intarajak. WOW. P'Yam won my whole heart. Years later when Tep Sam Rudoo came out...Gawd. I was never so happy. In fact. I was so happy, I taught myself how to read Thai. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be where I am in the world today. LOL. OT.

But back to Nam Jai Mae. It's really amazing how perspectives change as you mature. Looking back at this years later, I actually hate pra aek. He's actually quite indecisive. It's a typical trait for a man with more than one love interests. The way he treated Sawika's character is a turnoff. I also don't like Sawika's character now and think she's annoying. Lol. Yam was just too cute.