Namfon Kullanat

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
WOMAN Plus Weekly Magazine

featuring Namfon Kullanat

namfon looks pretty in this photoshoot...

Mae

sarNie Adult
She's sooo beautiful.....I miss Numfon, where has she been...but she is still very pretty and young looking....hehehe, Numfon and Stephan are cute together...I hope she makes a new lakorn soon, with Bee S....

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, she does look pretty in this photoshoot. Thank you for posting. I wonder where she is now. Haven't seen her on screen lately.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
i so love her outfits. its makes want to go shoppin too. how tall is numfon? shes hella fuckin pretty. still pretty i must say.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Namfon looks so pretty. I miss seeing her onscreen. I hope she have some lakorns out real soon.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I like her cause she's very natural.... looks down to earth....not over the top like some of the other actresses.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
she's so pretty. havent seen her onscreen lately sicne the summer. cant wait for her lakorn with Pong.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that her contract with channel 7 was over and she didn't sign the next contract.. I heard that she want to be a free lance.. And her latest lakorn was with Au Panu and in Cyber Angel with channel 3.. I don't know.. To me it seem like those from channel 7 that switch to channel 3 that used to be lead doesn't get recognize like they used to like Aey Issiraya...

July

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the pix. Namfon look so pretty... Hope her lakorn with Pong
air soon....miss seeing her onscreen....