Namfon Patcharin Fans

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
To all Namfon Patcharin fans and fanclubs out there. B)

I would like to gather some wishes and messages from fans internationally for her birthday on the 21st June, Namfon is turning 22. I would like to put together a small booklet containing fans msg and give to Namfon during my trip to Thailand this year. I know its abit close to the date and we have like 2 weeks left but I'll put it together and print it out, bring it with me to Thailand and hand it to her or pass it along to her fanclub that will see her.

So please write out your happy birthday wishes and your name or what you would like to say to her here. I'm sure she will be pleased to read it. If I do get to hand it to her I will take a photo of Namfon reading the booklet and I'm surly fans will be happy to see it.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
great that is nice of you...

happy b-day namfon....

your hard work is paying off...good luck to you in the future...

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. already come to that time again.
she's only 22, still very young.
thank you Sunny for sharing this ..
here's my brief msg .. :blush:

"NamfON, i hope you have an awesome year
can't wait til Tueng Rai Kor Rak air.
Hope to see alot of you onscreen na kha.
good luck in whatever you do.
with lots of happiness.
-ceci "

Sunny, i hope you have a BLAST in Thailand again :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wow. Well, I wish her the best with her career and love life^^! May she succeed in her acting career and thrive... Stay beautiful forever too!! I'll always be beside her!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow 22 so young hmmm my message to her .. hmm i gotta think.. i'll post it up later keke.. gotta think ,... xp lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOoooOOo hmmm

"Namfon...you are such an awesome actress...i just love your lakorns...i hope you have a fabulous birthday...lots of love -myzoom"

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
"Happy Birthday NAMFON, I hope you'll be successful in every thing you do and if any dreams of yours has not been fulfilled, it will be in the near future. Enjoy life while you still have time and live like there is no tomorrow. Love with sincere, lakorns @ sarnworld."

Thanks in advance for delivering my wish and regards to her. You're so kind!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you and please keep them coming because she will get to see your messages, since TRKR will be airing on June the 30th maybe you can mention something about it from just seeing the teaser? :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Numfon's only 21?!? gasps... she's a year older than me... wow...

my message to Numfon:

"Get drunk! Get faded! & live life! lol jk.... :lol: Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Be safe & Good luck on your career, it will be successful ;) ^_^ "
-Noy

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
WOw I thought she was older than that. I thought wrong. She's only 6 months older than me LOL!

My message to her: "I hope your dream will come true no matter what it is. You have fans here in America too so you are very popular. You will shine always!

Take Care and have lots of fun on your birthday,

Sary"

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha I'll totally mention something about her lakorn or her lakorns, Tee-Hee!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh sunNY did u start a thread like dis at spicy too or no? oh well i'll answer here lol
"N'Fon congratulations and happy birthday! You've improved greatly from the start of your acting career. Keep up the hard work! And I'll keep following that beautiful smile of yours na :D" - P'Petch

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you for all your msg, please hurry only two more days left if you haven't put in your wishes or comments :D Come on, Namfon will read it :wub:

sunisa

Happy birthday P'Fon.Best wishes from all your fans and hope all your wishes will come true.We love your lakorns and will always support you.Your acting have improve a lot and I can't wait to see TRKR.

annea

sarNie Adult
aaww shes turning 22....time sure flys!
well anyways please pass my message to numfon
wish you the best on your bday, stay healthy, famous, and always pretty! waiting for yournew lakorn to air ka cant wait!
be successful in whatever you put your mind to. good luck and happy bday ka!