Namfon Patcharin...isn't she the chick in "Rak dai mai....

none3

sarNie Hatchling
It's her isn't it. She played as the bad girl in "Rak dai mai tay chai mai plien" with Kade and Cheer. She played as the girl who wanted to date the younger brother.
Wow, I have so say that she is very beautiful.....don't know abouot her acting...still observing. No comment on her acting...let's say that she's getting better. :rolleyes:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
She's a pretty girl, and I think she'll just get more popular which is great. However, I think her acting is horrible, it's just not natural....she's a horrible cryer.

That's just my opinion.

destiny411

Idyllic
It kinda looks like her but...I'm not pretty sure about that it is her even though you guys say it is...but imma find out okies..

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
for some reason i dont think its her. Because the two girls who were bad looked different! one was a lesbian i think while the other two like noth of the brothers.. but im pretty sure it wasnt her! :)

Sah

sarNie Elites
You guys, it was totally her. Someone said so awhile ago, and if you watch it again, it is her. If someone could post up the opening credits, you would see "Patcharin".

Anyways, I saw some clips of "Jao Sao Barn Rai" and I would agree that her acting isn't all that. I think she was way better as nang rai in "Ruk Dai Mai Ta Hua Jai Mai Pien". She has the face and voice of one and she can act sassy and bitchy. I don't think the soft spoken nang'ek roles are right for her. If she is going to continue being nang'ek, I think she should take the more outspoke roles, which the nang'ek that goes around slapping nang'rais cause she would be good in that role.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read this one interview of her and she said her first lakorn was 'Ruk Daiy Mai Tah Hua Mai Pien' ..But I don't know what character she played because I didn't watch that lakorn...

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Yup it's her. Her voice gives it away. I think that her acting is improving and yeah she should play a more aggressive role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
her acting is good compare to other newcomers! and more watchable..she can totally cry..in Jao Sao Ban Rai her tear drop just kept dripping like rain drops..though at times her acting might be a bit awkward or like a robot..but then shes getting there..she only been in 3 lakorns

amythao

sarNie Adult
She is a Miss Teen Thailand....So her first might have been with ch7 then move to ch3....

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember her in kade and cheer lakorn, but she looks fine being n'ek to me. She's pretty, prettier than Cheer. Ch. 7 lost another actress with potential. Too bad they didn't give her a chance.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thats is right everybody fon is the girl who likes nam and her character name was peelai whatever u spell it she was pretty thencheer sorry for herfans in here but i know one day fon was going to be n'eak and it was true cause she is so prettty......shes in miss teen thailand 2003 i think but i know she was in miss teen thailand :)

sunisa

i didn't know she play in the lakorn with Kade and Cheer until I read this thread.when i saw her new lakorn with Por,I just thought she looks familiar,but didn't know who she was.i try to think which lakorn I saw her in.now I remember.she cute...but somewhat her acting isn't that great as n'ek.but hopefully she'll improve.good luck to her.is this her first time playing n'ek?

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
sunisa said:
i didn't know she play in the lakorn with Kade and Cheer until I read this thread.when i saw her new lakorn with Por,I just thought she looks familiar,but didn't know who she was.i try to think which lakorn I saw her in.now I remember.she cute...but somewhat her acting isn't that great as n'ek.but hopefully she'll improve.good luck to her.is this her first time playing n'ek?
[post="146270"][/post]​
I think she also starred in NangFah Cyber...with the other nang ek...Namfon Kullanat.