Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
sarN, banner of this lakorn?

So does Janie's character have an illness? Cecilia might be able to answer that since you love the lakorn so much.

My mom refuses to watch this, she hates the older guy / young girl storyline. But I think it's cuz of Nok, cuz she loves Janie, and she didn't mind it with Anne/Jakrit or Willy/Bua.
i don't think she have an illness -- she'll be pregnant in this version -- in the sam/pupae one, she didn't have either. The one who's ill and need Purin's comfort is Kai's mother, Khun Joon. I suppose, we concluded that she have a heart condition and her heart need special attention or else she died .. so that's why she come back to claim the old favor Purin promise. Lol

I didn't think Nok was that creepy looking in here -- does not have that pervert look like he did with Fon lek LOl .. I enjoy him in here as p'ek LOL

fanny

sarNie Adult
does anyone know where i can watch the one sam/pupae version on youtube. i remembered someone had it, but forgot and i searched for it, but it only came out janie/chatchai one. i love this version how p'ek is already in love with n'ek, but didnt know his true feeling yet.

cecilia

Staff member
does anyone know where i can watch the one sam/pupae version on youtube. i remembered someone had it, but forgot and i searched for it, but it only came out janie/chatchai one. i love this version how p'ek is already in love with n'ek, but didnt know his true feeling yet.
The play list is here ja : http://www.youtube.com/user/grumstrup#grid/user/BC4D58AC477AAB71

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I must say...quite addicted to this lakorn. Janie's so pretty in this and so is her mother. It's even more interesting than Namtarn Mai (that lakorn is boring even though I like the leading casts.) I'm not too fond of Chatchai, but oh well. What can ya do?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cover his face when he comes on screen lol damn man when da hell are they gon air da mv. they're promoting da song on tv. it's gettin so many phone downloads. they won't even release it on da radio yet

cecilia

Staff member
like i say, if ppl can get pass the age gap in here. they'll enjoy this .. if they can't, it's their loss of such great acting and script --

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am watching Sam's version and I'm liking it so far. Who is the n'ek? I've never seen her before. She's so cute.

Sam's R scene was...OMG! So sexy. It showed him taking off her gown and everything...muahahaha...

The aftermath is what every R scene should be like. He's all trying to comfort her and kissing her. I really like Sam's character too.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't think anyone's subbing it atm. If you understanding of something, just ask in here, there are some of us who like this kind of drama will try to help you out.

yes Cell , i want a banner! im ready for 'bitter honey' now :lol:
i just realize that we move from BURNT SUGAR to BITTER HONEY -- such coincidence titles :p

here are three banners for Nampueng Kom supporters ^^

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^
^ http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/bitterhoney#

Work in progress, I still have 2 episodes left for Game of Vengeance, so ~_~.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I am watching Sam's version and I'm liking it so far. Who is the n'ek? I've never seen her before. She's so cute.

Sam's R scene was...OMG! So sexy. It showed him taking off her gown and everything...muahahaha...

The aftermath is what every R scene should be like. He's all trying to comfort her and kissing her. I really like Sam's character too.

she is Cherry older sister , she doesn't play in much lakorn , I think 2 or 3 , she is married though .

cecilia

Staff member
^b/c i like the 2nd one and think that SARN would love it too ..
it's meant for sarN in the first place :lol:
Good that she chose this one in the end :p

the VIIKI things is so cool -- since there's only one contributor, i'm going to sign up to try to help with what i understood to fill in some of the blank conversation in there.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
like i say, if ppl can get pass the age gap in here. they'll enjoy this .. if they can't, it's their loss of such great acting and script --
I totally agree, Ceci. I was going to skip this one because no one was subbing or capping it and I just wasn't sure about the age gap between Janie and Nok. I've never seen her in something like this, but I was interested because the storyline is so outrageous lol. Now I'm glad that I didn't miss it. I love their chemistry together.

I wanted to see it so badly, that I begged Kudaranai to sub. And she kindly agreed after helping us out with Oil & Kwan's lakorn from 2006.

And your banners are lovely as always. :wub: