Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thanks ceci

Can you try to upload ASAP, I can't finish the whole episode. I have to go to work now, but I will be able to watch via my iphone. Thank you kha

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Also, I find it weird since she is at the hospital didn't the doctor would give her a regular check up and would know she is pregnant right?

cecilia

Staff member
^i think they didn't do a pregnancy test b/c they probably thought she's having just another fever as she have not FULLY recover from it yet from the night of the rain.

Nui probably didn't suspect anything either since she still new at these kind of stuff -- i kindda like the idea that she will be the only one to find out about this -- it's a precious time for her.

Purim's asking Sandao for advice -- :p
Now, he's going to go and ask Nui.

Their encounter at home is quite sad too how she keep denying him each time he ask her -- hoping, she'll hesitate but when she say it out, she stand firm and strong --making him feel as if he's been stab after stab.

June, i forgot about the daylight saving thing, so i'm actually 10 minutes behind and my live streaming is off a bit .. i probably won't upload it until later on :(

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
What did Purim as Dao and can you fill me in what did purim asked nui that makes her reject him

cecilia

Staff member
^he ask her how does she feel about him -- does she even love him (once) -- she respond back and say that this is a question he outta ask Juang .. they both have their own duty to worry about and care for other people as for him, he have to look after Juang, as for her, she have to care for Gai .. she's just his stress reliever and a concubine.

Some millionaire offer to buy Gai's sketch for million of baht, Gai was so happy so he sneak into Purim's house to Nui's room and tell her the good news. They were so excite about this as they laugh off and Gai and Nui accidentally fell onto the bed. Juang and Purim walked in and saw them. Purim then say, 'how dare he have an affair with someone else's wife (his wife).. Gai was a little confuse and ask again on what does he mean by this .. Juang then blurt out to GAI that Nui and Purim are husband and wife -- Gai's shocked, Nui's embarrass and ran out. .. It's ALL JUANG'S FAULT !!!

the preview didn't even show any news of the pregnancy either -- except the hint but Purim misunderstood and say that she must hate him alot to want to vomit in front of him Lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww sad news everyone! this actually is ending next week which leaves us with 3 more epis! mungkut saeng jun(andrew/Rita) is airing on the 14th. the teaser was release already

sarN

sarNie Granny
:blink: Nooooo....nooo..Stellaaa.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe .. but it's okay, with the pace how everythign are heading atm, i'm okay b/c i dont' want it to drag on and become stupid and nonsense like some GOOD POTENTIAL EXACT lakorn.

i'm currently uploading the preview to ateamforum youtube na kha. Head there to watch preview for tomorrow ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^if they add another 2 more epis i dont think would drag as much though. ughh too bad! i wonder if ch3 is still gonna air plerng see roong...they should air on the mon-tues slot

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, i want PLERGN SEE ROONG to air on the FRI-SUN slot more than RITA/ANDREW :( but sadly, no :(

TODAY EPISODE IS GOOD -- A VERY GOOD CLIMAX to the story !!!
Tomorrow preview : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx5i67yJBwc

sarN

sarNie Granny
^he ask her how does she feel about him -- does she even love him (once) -- she respond back and say that this is a question he outta ask Juang .. they both have their own duty to worry about and care for other people as for him, he have to look after Juang, as for her, she have to care for Gai .. she's just his stress reliever and a concubine.

Some millionaire offer to buy Gai's sketch for million of baht, Gai was so happy so he sneak into Purim's house to Nui's room and tell her the good news. They were so excite about this as they laugh off and Gai and Nui accidentally fell onto the bed. Juang and Purim walked in and saw them. Purim then say, 'how dare he have an affair with someone else's wife (his wife).. Gai was a little confuse and ask again on what does he mean by this .. Juang then blurt out to GAI that Nui and Purim are husband and wife -- Gai's shocked, Nui's embarrass and ran out. .. It's ALL JUANG'S FAULT !!!

the preview didn't even show any news of the pregnancy either -- except the hint but Purim misunderstood and say that she must hate him alot to want to vomit in front of him Lol

hahah , the throw up part in the preview remind me of JLR , when Soraya said to Harit in the hospital! Had she run away yet ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll be sure to follow her at youtube.com in ATeam channle around 6pm 7:30 am us central time zone :lol:

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Saengdao told nui that she is afraid that she won't be ready for the wedding in just three days she is getting married on thursday because purim siad that this is the only good day for the whole year.Nui felt like all her body was numb and someone just pust her off a very high mountain and hit on a very sharp rock like someone just rip away her soul with her knowing it but a few minute she just force herself to smile.Nui congrate sanegdao with all her heart saengdao hug nui sotfly but nui was in tears running down her face.Dao did not act like a bride to be but hug nui like a big sister who is pampering her little sister.After she seperate from khun dao with tears running down her face back to the resort she heard pruim voice from afar before he came and stand right in front of her.He said you cry because you knew that i'm going to married khun dao right.Nui wipe her tears dry before walking away from him.Purim grab her by her hand and trying to force her to tell him if she is sad that he is marrying khun dao.He said if she is just tell him and he will end this wedding in a heart beat.Nui said don't you even think of doing that you chose her already she will be the one who will spend the rest of her life with you not her or any other woman.Purim said but i loved you nui told him stop dreaming and she didn't loved him and will never loved him so stop bothering her.She walk away but have to stop when purim said that she have kai already thats why.Nui said yes and kai will be the one she spend her life with until she dies but pruim you can never do that.Nui told purim that he does not own her life he can't tell anyone what to do or who to loved she will stay with kai and will go stay with him tonight.She turn and walk to where kai is stay purim grab her by the arm and kiss her with loved and care.nui never of thought he wouild do that after she free herself from him she slap him on the face and told him he is so bad for doing that to her ran away left purim standing there feeling guilty but he just can't hold it in anymore.Have to go but will come back after work na ja.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
After reading this spoiler between nui and Purim I wanted to cry I feel bad for nui she never been really happy her whole life except for sacrifices and sadness. Thank you pim.

cecilia

Staff member
Saengdao told nui that she is afraid that she won't be ready for the wedding in just three days she is getting married on thursday because purim siad that this is the only good day for the whole year.Nui felt like all her body was numb and someone just pust her off a very high mountain and hit on a very sharp rock like someone just rip away her soul with her knowing it but a few minute she just force herself to smile.Nui congrate sanegdao with all her heart saengdao hug nui sotfly but nui was in tears running down her face.Dao did not act like a bride to be but hug nui like a big sister who is pampering her little sister.After she seperate from khun dao with tears running down her face back to the resort she heard pruim voice from afar before he came and stand right in front of her.He said you cry because you knew that i'm going to married khun dao right.Nui wipe her tears dry before walking away from him.Purim grab her by her hand and trying to force her to tell him if she is sad that he is marrying khun dao.He said if she is just tell him and he will end this wedding in a heart beat.Nui said don't you even think of doing that you chose her already she will be the one who will spend the rest of her life with you not her or any other woman.Purim said but i loved you nui told him stop dreaming and she didn't loved him and will never loved him so stop bothering her.She walk away but have to stop when purim said that she have kai already thats why.Nui said yes and kai will be the one she spend her life with until she dies but pruim you can never do that.Nui told purim that he does not own her life he can't tell anyone what to do or who to loved she will stay with kai and will go stay with him tonight.She turn and walk to where kai is stay purim grab her by the arm and kiss her with loved and care.nui never of thought he wouild do that after she free herself from him she slap him on the face and told him he is so bad for doing that to her ran away left purim standing there feeling guilty but he just can't hold it in anymore.Have to go but will come back after work na ja.
awe, this is bitter sweet spoiler -- i love every moment of it .. i enjoy the last part -- i feel bad for Nui having to go through all these with her baby while everyone else continue with this scheme .. It's no wonder she make him pay back later on by running away from the wedding, -- she just can't trust him enough LOL

THANK YOU and come back soon to spoil us more :wub:

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
muahah. so Nui fainted and end up staying at the hospital. Gai called Purim and told him that he'll stay with Nui at the hospital and not to worry. Purim answer back that do whatever -- he's a little upset that Nui's and Gai are together. After he hang up, Juang ask him to stay with her all night b/c she's not feeling well -- Purim told her he'll have Chuan come and stay with her but he have to go home and work -- while he's in his room, he recalled what Gai said to him earlier, he feel unease, so he got himself dressed up and went to the hospital-- once there, he wake Gai up and told him that Juang's not feeling well, if he like, he can go home, he'll stay with Nui LOL -- so Gai left -- very clever ..
Thank you so much Cecie, for the spoiler.
That what I really like about Purim; he is very clever and tricky. Whenever he wants to be with nui he always know how to do.
When there is a will there is always a way.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci--

thank you for the ending preview of episode 11. I noticed at the beginning Kai walked into and saw Purim and Nui sleeping together on the bed. He seemed surprised. you know what happened there?

I still waiting for you to upload today episode... thank you kha

cecilia

Staff member
^THANK you for letting the fans know. i will try to help this weekend also.

June, it's not PURIM and NUI, it's purim and Juang. I believe during this time, Nui sneak out and ran away! I'm uploading to youtube atm ja ..