Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^Ratree samosorn air every wednesday after the lakorn -- as for the casts in RS .. they mostly talk about family ..
there's only a few scenes in the beginning that they talk about the lakorn, bts, and the KISS/love scene of between Purim and Nui as well as JUARNG seducing Purim LOl ..

.. Janie's little sister is very pretty --

ah, they also as Nok Jariya about Johnny returning back to onscreen -- Nok Chatchai said that Johnny called and say that he want to come back onscreen and wants to start in one of his project .. something along that line (didn't know they're friends too LOL)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I really adore Janie now :wub:

me too, I didn't care for Janie much before but after this lakorn - I can see why this girl is "all that" haha...well, her negative gossip is everywhere but you have to give her props for her acting and liking in this lakorn. I like her since episode 1 :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww i really hope johnny returns back on screen. i really miss him. lol i also didnt know him and chatchai is friend..he should give johnny a sadistic role for his first come back hehe

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaha. wanna give him back his title as the MOST SADIST p'ek of all time LOl ..

As for the gossip of Janie, she clear it out in RS that they're all fault as she have no idea to what they are and most of all, when she encounter the suppose victim of the situation, he/she's confuse as well as they talk out of what happen Lol .. as for being 3rd hand in officer aof/aff's relationship, it's untrue too Lol -- but she said that she's fed up with these, so she didn't bother to care, eventually, things will stop itself as it drag on time when news are not news. I really like her personality now -- i use to love back then but after NK, she claim back the reason why i love her then too ^^

rainez

sarNie Egg
Yes, i think it's probably due to quality as well. I've uploaded the HQ version as well for download too. As for soft sub, you probably will have a hard time at it until you can time it yourself or someone who have time to transfer it from VIIKI to some word text document. Reason why VIIKI is better is b/c more ppl can pitch in time to translate while other continue to do segment/time it. I guess, it's convenience for everyone living in different timezone. so yup, it'll be hard to have it in srt/ssa format :(

Thanks cecilla its ok i guess i will wait for the subbing at viikii to finish and memorize every subs there haha :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't really pay attention to any of Jaine's rumor , I just know that I LOVE this lakorn :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
..can't wait for friday. one more day..

Ceci--- on episode 7 1/9 what exactly did Purim said to Nui when he was waiting for her outside of the house as she ready to go home? I know he is degrading her, but I want to what he said to make her come back to him?

cecilia

Staff member
..can't wait for friday. one more day..

Ceci--- on episode 7 1/9 what exactly did Purim said to Nui when he was waiting for her outside of the house as she ready to go home? I know he is degrading her, but I want to what he said to make her come back to him?
June, this is what i got out of their conversation. Sorry if i mistranslated something ..

Translation starts as 2:30

Purim: You must be very happy to not be able to say anything. You must want to be free very much? What do you think of human dignity? Do you know the difference between human and tiger? (i suppose he refer her environment to that of an animal) -- for them, even though they don't have a brain, they still have common sense. they keeps on working to achieve what they want, they tolerable and return the love to those who care for them. Most importantly, they know how to survive and find way to survive on their own.

Nui: What are you trying to imply? If you want to say something, say it straightforward.

Purim: I just want to tell you the difference. Even though you have a brain, you do not know how work, don't know how to love, don't have common sense, and don't know how to solve one own problem, can only depend on other like you and your mother. You can only use your poisonous charm (i don't know how to word this) to lured in man from one to another for survival. I don't know why one should be born to be human in this way.

Nui: You misjudge me and mother too much!

Purim: Is that so? Don't tell me that the freedom you got from today came from your sweat works. There's no use of saying with a person who has no dignity/pride. A person who don't know human morality. Continue to savior yourself to look good to charm your way to other men like your mother.

(sorry, sometime, it's hard for me to put something into words as i understood it but interpreting into English is another issue especially when it's not my native language LOl) -- Hopefully someone can correct me on any wrong translation up there, especially the comparison part.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Ceci---

Purim really knows how to manipulate people's mind. No wonder she came back to him. I have watched this lakorn too many times and I realized Purim tested her personality on several occcasions to see how she would reacts like making her do servant work. It is his ways to get to know her better.

Is there a way to download NK videoes with subtitles Ceci? Can you provide me the links? I wanted to ask it to my collection. thanks ka.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, he does say stuff to see her reaction , mostly accusations of her not being virtue & a gold digger . He also accuse her of having something w/ Kai :lol: , it's like he want to make sure she get piss off , just to reassure him there really nothing bwt/ Nui & Kai but when she agreed or accept one of his accusation he get furious & kiss her

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh is johnny really gonna come back onscreen? have lots of lovers...and lots of n'rais fighting for him? <_<

anyhow i love janie's acting in here too...shes adorable for some reason..and i just love her hair..reminds me of aff's & vicky's hair.

and golly ceci i went to get me a copy of preuk sa sawad yesterday and finish it 5 am this morning. was a bit disappointing must i add. it was okay til the last 3-4 mins of the lakorn..esp that pic...rak samer..wth?

(hmph but i guess since its her first love..so she wont ever forget that)

as for janie's rumor...i never knew there was any negative rumors about her. poor gal.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
oh gosh is johnny really gonna come back onscreen? have lots of lovers...and lots of n'rais fighting for him? <_<

anyhow i love janie's acting in here too...shes adorable for some reason..and i just love her hair..reminds me of aff's & vicky's hair.

and golly ceci i went to get me a copy of preuk sa sawad yesterday and finish it 5 am this morning. was a bit disappointing must i add. it was okay til the last 3-4 mins of the lakorn..esp that pic...rak samer..wth?

(hmph but i guess since its her first love..so she wont ever forget that)

as for janie's rumor...i never knew there was any negative rumors about her. poor gal.

I was thinking of the same thing when you mentioned about Janie's hair is similar to Aff. The style and coloring look very similar. But I like Aff's hair better.. hehehehehehe.

By the way.. which Johnny are you tlaking about ka?

cecilia

Staff member
i know, even in RS -- the two elder ladies have such nice updo too .. making me jealous and want to have long hair too ..

June, i don't have the sub files ja -- but anyway, i've post the translation part you ask me to translated on ep.9

4 hours of sleep now ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang ceci youre still up? tell me youre gonna catch it live?!

cause i am ...ive already set my alarm.

ok im being slow at the moment..ive seen that "RS" many places today...what lakorn is that abbreviated for? :lol:

golly speaking of hair i need to get another deep oil treatment *or whatever the heck they are called* ..and may i add that paying for that is somewhat worth it..since my hair felt sooooo freaking light and so healthy...too bad it doesnt last that long though :rolleyes:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
RS - Ratree Samoosorn
correct me if im wrong its a talk show where they interview people. more so cos its on ch 3, cast from ch 3 lakorns...
hosted by took yarnee, ling, noom gumchai and kalamare

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I just woke up. I thought it starts at 8:30 a. m. I missed the first part of the episode. :(
I wanted to see the wedding part and the part Gai told Purim she is pregnant with him. I guess I have to wait later to watch the whole thing.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL june..me and you both...gosh my comp frozed a bit earlier..and cause i didnt fall asleep til 3ish ... i was sorta impatient with the comp so i fell right back to sleep only to wake up from the constant coughing of my niece..

i got the part where juang came in to admit and say her goodbye.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I’ve always admire Janie, but now I am a BIG fan! LOL!

I almost forgot about it, but awhile back, the spicyforum girls reminded me about the long and heated debate we got into about Mo and Janie. Forgot what they called me, but I remember I had Janie’s back 100%. LOL! I didn’t know why then cause I wasn’t a big fan of hers, but now I know why.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so sat that this has come to an end ..
i love every bit of today episode also.
it feel good to see him burn at the end with his conclusion.
Nui must be confuse and lost that's why she ran off with Gai.

I really like his confession letter -- he outta do this earlier :wub:
it's quite sentimental : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjeIy7DRJnI