Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Cecilia, are you from Cambodia? Sorry for asking because you mention Khmer version.
No, I'm not ja -- I'm Hmong.

as for JANIE's lakorn, i've watched almost all of them -- except the old one and those with the p'ek i don't like b/c i can't bare some p'ek (i did scan through the lakorn)

as for the dvd -- i understand why it's 8 dollars with 4 disc -- i suppose 2 or more episodes are in one disc (not sure about the quality) but the one i got, it comes in full episode like it air and so i get the full disc minus the whole dvd cover and i though the price is decent too ^^

Mo is TANGMO PATTARATIDA ja : here's a cf of her : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF60jbwp_lE

If NK were to have a younger p'ek -- i'm 100% sure it'll ROCKET to the roof -- i mean, it has all the elements in there for a HIT lakorn -- the dialogues are great and n'ek is not that weak toward p'ek .. it's the perfect fanfiction kind of story. (my sister also say the same thing, she said that she likes the lakorn but it would be so much better if p'ek is younger -- i told her that the lakorn is meant to have an older actor -- despite having a young p'ek, the lakorn is good so she shouldn't be too fussy about it lOl)

To help you a bit .. here's the link to viiki and amy's channel:

Viiki - up to episode 12.7 clips are translated : http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/bitterhoney#

Amy - up to 12.4 clips are HARDSUB : http://www.youtube.com/user/amycafe#grid/user/0A0D9AEF2595CFB6

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
No, I'm not ja -- I'm Hmong.

as for JANIE's lakorn, i've watched almost all of them -- except the old one and those with the p'ek i don't like b/c i can't bare some p'ek (i did scan through the lakorn)

as for the dvd -- i understand why it's 8 dollars with 4 disc -- i suppose 2 or more episodes are in one disc (not sure about the quality) but the one i got, it comes in full episode like it air and so i get the full disc minus the whole dvd cover and i though the price is decent too ^^

Mo is TANGMO PATTARATIDA ja : here's a cf of her : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF60jbwp_lE

If NK were to have a younger p'ek -- i'm 100% sure it'll ROCKET to the roof -- i mean, it has all the elements in there for a HIT lakorn -- the dialogues are great and n'ek is not that weak toward p'ek .. it's the perfect fanfiction kind of story. (my sister also say the same thing, she said that she likes the lakorn but it would be so much better if p'ek is younger -- i told her that the lakorn is meant to have an older actor -- despite having a young p'ek, the lakorn is good so she shouldn't be too fussy about it lOl)

To help you a bit .. here's the link to viiki and amy's channel:

Viiki - up to episode 12.7 clips are translated : http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/bitterhoney#

Amy - up to 12.4 clips are HARDSUB : http://www.youtube.com/user/amycafe#grid/user/0A0D9AEF2595CFB6
Thanks for the links. I will watch it since I have no school right now.

Mo is pretty. What happen between her and Janie?

The DVD that I bought is very clear. There are 4 episodes in disc #1 and #2. Disc #3 has 3 episodes, and disc #4 has 2 episodes plus the bonus of RS a talk show that talk about the lakorn. The quality is excellent.

Here is the list of Janie's lakorns:

Yod Cheewun with Pip Rawich
Taung Paun Kamathep with Andrew Gregson
Nang jone with Jay Jetrin
Prajun San Kol with Ken
Sompong Nong Somchai with Paul Pattarapol
Poo saan Dao with Chakrit Yamnam
Lady Yaowarat with Aum Atichart
Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur with with Dan Woraweh D2B
Neung Nai Suang with Ken
Ruk Kong Nai Dokmai with Num Sornram Teppitak
Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Tik
Thep Tida Kon Nok with Nuttapol
Khun Chai Rai Lem Kwien with Film Rattapoom
Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong with ken
Krung Thep Ratree
Sapai Look Toong with Smart Krissada
Yok Lai Mek with Rome
Nampueng Kom with Nok (the best of the best)
Jong Kon King Tien with Grate Warinton
Suay Rerd Cherd Sode with Film Rattapoom (Coming soon)

I bought them all. I am still waiting the Suay Rerd Cherd Sode to come out, and Fonne is going to make the DVD and send it for me. :D :D

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Cecilia,

I have a question. I heard that Janie is going to pair up with Por Thisadee in Likit Ruk 2 Padin. Is it true? How many lakorn is Janie going to do this year?

By the way, who is Por Thisadee?

I would like to see her againg with Andrew Gregson, Dan ,and Chakrit. It has been a long time since I've seen them together in a lakorn.

:rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
Yod Cheewun with Pip Rawich -- i skip here and there on this lakorn -- she was so cute then, the baby face still shown as well. -- that's why when i see them in YOK LAI MEK, it's funny to see them as father/daughter LOl

Taung Paun Kamathep with Andrew Gregson -- GOSH, i fell in love with this lakorn -- all the sadist moves andrew take on janie was so cute and her comeback to attack him with the diarrhea pill was exceptional.

Nang jone with Jay Jetrin - She's such a rebel in here -- i didn't finish this lakorn though.

Prajun San Kol with Ken -- ken was not popular then so this lakorn didn't get much attention. there were so many boring scenes between these tour couples that i fastforward most of the scene until i get to the bickering sister/brother in law of their relationship.

Sompong Nong Somchai with Paul Pattarapol -- GOSH, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS .. i can't express how much i love this comedy of her with Jamie ... They make me laugh so much and each time i go back to rewatch this, i still laugh over their funny acts/comments -- their gayness friendship toward p'ek and his friend lOl

Poo saan Dao with Chakrit Yamnam -- i like chakrit but i couldn't get start on this lakorn, probably b/c i still don't get over his overact acting.

Lady Yaowarat with Aum Atichart - see, i'm a aum fan but i skip here and there on this lakorn as well LOl

Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur with with Dan Woraweh D2B -- i love the ost and the hot dan (b/c i was d2b fans then) however, i skip here and there too.

Neung Nai Suang with Ken -- i couldn't get myself to starts on this one either -- probably b/c i'm still not 100% in love with ken in lakorn yet (i like him in bangkok love story)

Ruk Kong Nai Dokmai with Num Sornram Teppitak -- same things -- i couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Tik -- i love this one -- probably b/c it's a comedy and my favorite p'ek TIKKER (i'm a tik fan before aum) in there with his quirky attitude and playboy looks -- i love it.

Thep Tida Kon Nok with Nuttapol -- GOSH, i hate her so much in here -- i root for benz and tye and still do even now.

Khun Chai Rai Lem Kwien with Film Rattapoom - man, film, i have an issue with him and his singing voice, never though he was a good singer so i couldn't bring myself to watch it lOL

Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong with ken -- yup, despite the comedy side to this, i still can't finish this .. i stop half way through the lakorn LOl

Krung Thep Ratree -- gosh, so many a list actors in here but i can't stand it -- maybe the era turns me off -- starts but didn't finish.

Sapai Look Toong with Smart Krissada f-- THIS ONE -- I LOVE .. i like her revenge but man, suck that it came back to haunt her later ..

Yok Lai Mek with Rome -- i like this from the beginning but as the lakorn progress, it got draggy and boring for me .. however, i manage to finish it b/c nampueng is in there with her evilness.

Nampueng Kom with Nok (the best of the best) -- I LOVE IT .. BEST REMAKE of 2009 for me .. i'm still watch it these days.

Jong Kon King Tien with Grate Warinton -- ONE WORD 'BEAUTIFUL' -- Janie's so beautiful in here -- i hate her snotty attitude and selfish self but when she's being posses by Ae, i like her again (still not a fan of Great though :/) and i hate TUI in here -- he's so evil.

Suay Rerd Cherd Sode with Film Rattapoom (Coming soon) -- i plan to watch this -- hopefully, it'll be good so that i might consider going back to watch their first one together.

As for new lakorn with Por, i'm not sure. Best person to ask is KAYLAC -- she's a bigger Janie fan than me. As for who is Por Thrisadee .. here he is ja -- i like him : 2010 TADAO BUSSAYA : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xH1QXDedEI

This picture remind me of GALLEN LO

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Yod Cheewun with Pip Rawich -- i skip here and there on this lakorn -- she was so cute then, the baby face still shown as well. -- that's why when i see them in YOK LAI MEK, it's funny to see them as father/daughter LOl

Taung Paun Kamathep with Andrew Gregson -- GOSH, i fell in love with this lakorn -- all the sadist moves andrew take on janie was so cute and her comeback to attack him with the diarrhea pill was exceptional.

Nang jone with Jay Jetrin - She's such a rebel in here -- i didn't finish this lakorn though.

Prajun San Kol with Ken -- ken was not popular then so this lakorn didn't get much attention. there were so many boring scenes between these tour couples that i fastforward most of the scene until i get to the bickering sister/brother in law of their relationship.

Sompong Nong Somchai with Paul Pattarapol -- GOSH, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS .. i can't express how much i love this comedy of her with Jamie ... They make me laugh so much and each time i go back to rewatch this, i still laugh over their funny acts/comments -- their gayness friendship toward p'ek and his friend lOl

Poo saan Dao with Chakrit Yamnam -- i like chakrit but i couldn't get start on this lakorn, probably b/c i still don't get over his overact acting.

Lady Yaowarat with Aum Atichart - see, i'm a aum fan but i skip here and there on this lakorn as well LOl

Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur with with Dan Woraweh D2B -- i love the ost and the hot dan (b/c i was d2b fans then) however, i skip here and there too.

Neung Nai Suang with Ken -- i couldn't get myself to starts on this one either -- probably b/c i'm still not 100% in love with ken in lakorn yet (i like him in bangkok love story)

Ruk Kong Nai Dokmai with Num Sornram Teppitak -- same things -- i couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Tik -- i love this one -- probably b/c it's a comedy and my favorite p'ek TIKKER (i'm a tik fan before aum) in there with his quirky attitude and playboy looks -- i love it.

Thep Tida Kon Nok with Nuttapol -- GOSH, i hate her so much in here -- i root for benz and tye and still do even now.

Khun Chai Rai Lem Kwien with Film Rattapoom - man, film, i have an issue with him and his singing voice, never though he was a good singer so i couldn't bring myself to watch it lOL

Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong with ken -- yup, despite the comedy side to this, i still can't finish this .. i stop half way through the lakorn LOl

Krung Thep Ratree -- gosh, so many a list actors in here but i can't stand it -- maybe the era turns me off -- starts but didn't finish.

Sapai Look Toong with Smart Krissada f-- THIS ONE -- I LOVE .. i like her revenge but man, suck that it came back to haunt her later ..

Yok Lai Mek with Rome -- i like this from the beginning but as the lakorn progress, it got draggy and boring for me .. however, i manage to finish it b/c nampueng is in there with her evilness.

Nampueng Kom with Nok (the best of the best) -- I LOVE IT .. BEST REMAKE of 2009 for me .. i'm still watch it these days.

Jong Kon King Tien with Grate Warinton -- ONE WORD 'BEAUTIFUL' -- Janie's so beautiful in here -- i hate her snotty attitude and selfish self but when she's being posses by Ae, i like her again (still not a fan of Great though :/) and i hate TUI in here -- he's so evil.

Suay Rerd Cherd Sode with Film Rattapoom (Coming soon) -- i plan to watch this -- hopefully, it'll be good so that i might consider going back to watch their first one together.

As for new lakorn with Por, i'm not sure. Best person to ask is KAYLAC -- she's a bigger Janie fan than me. As for who is Por Thrisadee .. here he is ja -- i like him : 2010 TADAO BUSSAYA : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xH1QXDedEI

This picture remind me of GALLEN LO
Thanks for the picture and the link. Por is very handsome. Him and Punch make a very cute couple. I have never seen them before.

Who is Kaylac? Is she a member in this thread too?

Cecilia, where are you from? Me, I'm from New York.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Talking about Janie's lakorns, and the best for me is NK. Plus I love the pairing with Nok.

I also like the pairing with Andrew in Taung Paun kamathep. There is a similarity with JLR.

I love Sompong Nong Somchai with Paul. The pairing is cute and funny.

I love Janie in the lakorn Thep Tida Kon Nok, however, I did not like when she end up with P'ek (Tye). I did not like him in the lakorn. I thought he would end up with Benz at the end. I was so dissapointed.

I also did not like the pairing Rome/Janie in Yok Lai Mek. Their is something missing in the lakorn. There is not chamistry between P'ek and N'ek.

In all of Janie's lakorns, I love her with Nok way better than all the young actors she's been paired up with in the past. There are more chamistry between P'ek and N'ek in here.

:rolleyes: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, if we compare the chemistry between nok and janie to the rest of her costar -- she have more sizzling and fire connection with nok than most of them.

as for KAYLAC -- she's a member of this forum as well and janie's forum too. I wish she's here to tell more info b/c she's follow up on Janie's info more than I do.

I'm from Wisconsin ja -- I was there in NY City in 2006 for a rain concert too -- too bad, if i known you then, we could have met too LOL -- anyhow, i'm glad to meet you here .. always great to see new fans --

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^yes, if we compare the chemistry between nok and janie to the rest of her costar -- she have more sizzling and fire connection with nok than most of them.

as for KAYLAC -- she's a member of this forum as well and janie's forum too. I wish she's here to tell more info b/c she's follow up on Janie's info more than I do.

I'm from Wisconsin ja -- I was there in NY City in 2006 for a rain concert too -- too bad, if i known you then, we could have meet too LOL -- anyhow, i'm glad to meet you here .. always great to see new fans --
I am glad to meet you too. I wish I were there with you at the concert. I am a big fan of Rain too.

So,you like Bi Rain too? Have you seen Korean movie Full House? Rain also did a movie in 2009: Ninja Assassins.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
haha , the scene where he told her the truth . priceless expression :lol:

Oh!!!! I jut love the pictures. I so, so, so agree that it is a priceless expression and a big, big, big slap in his face too.

Purim deserves it. It's time for him to feel some pain. Good job Nui. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
I am glad to meet you too. I wish I were there with you at the concert. I am a big fan of Rain too.

So,you like Bi Rain too? Have you seen Korean movie Full House? Rain also did a movie in 2009: Ninja Assassins.
i do .. i'm a fan of his since 2003 .. i spent most of my money for him up til i go back to school in the fall of 2008 -- that's when i don't have money to spend like crazy on his stuff.
the man is an expensive hobby -- since you're a fan -- perhaps you heard of SEXYBI forum ... it used to be so active then when everyone was so active and so connect -- it was the 2nd English forum back in 2004 next to soompi but now that he has establish himself well known and everyone (clouds) spread out -- different forums begin to form in their native language.

speaking of his dramas -- my favorite one has to be the one and only SANGDOO! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL b/c it has its wonderful moment .. he was so charming but so sad in there .. Fullhouse was an excellent drama but i didn't feel they have enough chemistry in there despite their good looks -- i like the script, the character and most important -- rain, the actor - could be that the wardrobes was too ugly. Love to Kill is good but SANGDOO is still his best work for me -- I'm looking forward to FUGITIVE after those long absent of drama works. NA was good but it's not the kind of movie i'll watch over again and again --- it's more of a guy movie with all those blood shed. Speed racer was good but it could be better if there's more depth in his story.

anyway, I wish i can have the luxury to go and watch his concert again -- as the current vdo done no justice for me --

back to nampueng kom -- which part is your favorite part? .. i have so many that i like but the part i like the most is when she GAVE him the silent treatment for saying all those things to Juarng behind her back. Also, i like this 2009 character of PURIM -- he's mischievous but yet intriguing with the way he displays his roller coaster emotions.

Ah, have you watch any of Por's lakorn? There are a few that are good from his side -- i remember liking him so much in JAOSAO BANRAI until he start to do them lakorn with PAT NAPAPA and that's when i stop until the one with ROME, HIM, BENZ, and FON came out -- i guess, i like him in playboy kind of character. These rich snotty playboy always have their ways into my heart LOL

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't think it's was consider rape since she consented as well even though i kindda of use force to manipulate her. LOl

today episode start off awesome as well -- NAMPUENG KOM is definitely the best of 2009 remake for me.
Your guys make me laugh. When I read this page, I just can't believe that you all waiting for the r-scene. Just kidding Ah, Ah, Ah :D Put yourself in Nui's place. She must be scared. Poor girl.

It is very entertaining to hear this kind of conversation between your guy. I enjoy it. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. you miss out our anticipation -- glad you enjoy our funny talks then .. the funny thing is that each time a r come on -- everyone will tune in -- sadly on this one, ppl just complain -- i, however, don't mind since i've watch one too many lakorn with r scenes (and that r happen for a reason, not out of sudden urge like ken did in Sawan Bieng lOl)

Anyway, if i put myself in Nui's shoe, i will definitely be SCARE or perhaps, scar for life too -- but then I guess, before the R happened, she has feeling for him, even though it's small, she has it b/c she seems confused as he move in to kiss her. So yup, do you think it's a R or a willing? I still stand by that it's a willing on her part (haha, remind me of what sarN wrote on her fiction -- MIDNIGHT MISTRESS how p'ek casted a spell on n'ek but yet, n'ek still give in willingly when she's off it too lOl)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
i do .. i'm a fan of his since 2003 .. i spent most of my money for him up til i go back to school in the fall of 2008 -- that's when i don't have money to spend like crazy on his stuff.
the man is an expensive hobby -- since you're a fan -- perhaps you heard of SEXYBI forum ... it used to be so active then when everyone was so active and so connect -- it was the 2nd English forum back in 2004 next to soompi but now that he has establish himself well known and everyone (clouds) spread out -- different forums begin to form in their native language.

speaking of his dramas -- my favorite one has to be the one and only SANGDOO! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL b/c it has its wonderful moment .. he was so charming but so sad in there .. Fullhouse was an excellent drama but i didn't feel they have enough chemistry in there despite their good looks -- i like the script, the character and most important -- rain, the actor - could be that the wardrobes was too ugly. Love to Kill is good but SANGDOO is still his best work for me -- I'm looking forward to FUGITIVE after those long absent of drama works. NA was good but it's not the kind of movie i'll watch over again and again --- it's more of a guy movie with all those blood shed. Speed racer was good but it could be better if there's more depth in his story.

anyway, I wish i can have the luxury to go and watch his concert again -- as the current vdo done no justice for me --

back to nampueng kom -- which part is your favorite part? .. i have so many that i like but the part i like the most is when she GAVE him the silent treatment for saying all those things to Juarng behind her back. Also, i like this 2009 character of PURIM -- he's mischievous but yet intriguing with the way he displays his roller coaster emotions.

Ah, have you watch any of Por's lakorn? There are a few that are good from his side -- i remember liking him so much in JAOSAO BANRAI until he start to do them lakorn with PAT NAPAPA and that's when i stop until the one with ROME, HIM, BENZ, and FON came out -- i guess, i like him in playboy kind of character. These rich snotty playboy always have their ways into my heart LOL
Yes, I am a big fan of Bi Rain. I have not seen the movie SANGDOO, Love To Kill, and Fugitive yet. I have only seen Full House and Ninja Assassins. Bi Rain is a very very good dancer. Just love him

Talking about Nampueng Kom,I actually like the whole movie, but the part that I love most is when Purim comes into Nui's room. she gives him the silent treatment, and he was so angry :angry: that he gives her a forced kiss, then she cried. It was so sad and touching.

I also like when Nui steal looks on Purim when she tied his tie. It was so romantic and intimate at the same time. It was like a magnet that is about to collide. :wub:

No I haven't seen any of Por's lakorn. I don't know him. It is the first time I heard of him.

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, how could i forget the sexy saxophone in the background scene of them in his bedroom -- the stare was so intense and so intimate like you say -- Nok deliver this part so well. You could almost fill images and words into your thoughts that he wants her, real bad LOl -- i used to hate his stare b/c of PREUKSA SAWAD but after nampueng kom, i won't mind b/c he really bring PURIM's desire into life. My other favorite scene was when she stay out the whole night and Gai brought her back to the resting chair thing in front of his vacation house. he ask her how she is but she just silently turn away from him, leaving him all puzzle. Or the part where he confess his love for her and admit that he's afraid ppl will laugh at him for loving her b/c of the age difference. at this part, i feel bad for him .. i mean, fans laugh at this kind of character and ppl in life -- i can see why he's so tormenting at that moment.

Por has a few good lakorn -- if you have not watch anything yet, i would suggest start out with DAO JARAT FAH : HERE'S a mv of it -- it's sung by Fon, the older sister of n'ek in the lakorn. She has a sad life but yet, Por still treat her badly (they're the second lead couple) -- it's this lakorn that make me fall in love with por all over again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBe4zvq6Zik

As for Rain, if you have not watch SANGDOO!, perhaps you could give it a try when you're bore of thai lakorn -- right now, i'm not in tune of any other asian dramas except thai atm b/c nothing catches my attention atm. I hope Thai broadcasting company would air some good lakorn soon -- i'm waiting so patiently for Aff and Tik 'WANIDA.'

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^haha. you miss out our anticipation -- glad you enjoy our funny talks then .. the funny thing is that each time a r come on -- everyone will tune in -- sadly on this one, ppl just complain -- i, however, don't mind since i've watch one too many lakorn with r scenes (and that r happen for a reason, not out of sudden urge like ken did in Sawan Bieng lOl)

Anyway, if i put myself in Nui's shoe, i will definitely be SCARE or perhaps, scar for life too -- but then I guess, before the R happened, she has feeling for him, even though it's small, she has it b/c she seems confused as he move in to kiss her. So yup, do you think it's a R or a willing? I still stand by that it's a willing on her part (haha, remind me of what sarN wrote on her fiction -- MIDNIGHT MISTRESS how p'ek casted a spell on n'ek but yet, n'ek still give in willingly when she's off it too lOl)
Oh Cecilia you just crack me up :lol: !!!!!!! To me I think it's a willing on her part too. I am 100% by your side.

You are right. She already has feelings for him too. It shows on her face when he asks her to tie his tie. She keeps looking at him in way as if she is attracted to him. :wub:

junne

^i could not agree more -- i thought it was the BEST remake of 2009 (despite my high fever for WONG WIAN HUA JAI with STEAM) -- i love this remake and watch it over and over .. the ipod version still load in my itouch as well as me going back and forth watching the raw video, helping translate and watch the hardsub over again .. i didn't get sick of it -- i didn't fast forward anything when i rewatch ..

as you said, i must agree on JLR -- there are moments in there that I'd fast forward more than NK --- i really enjoy this lakorn and glad to hear that you enjoy it from starts to end and still have time to watch it over again for the fourth times.

June, i think when i go back to the city, i will just buy the dvd for you b/c my dvd maker thing is not working in imac (well, i don't know what program work in imac) -- hopefully, i'll get it to you soon ja.
Ceci, when you buy the dvds let me know. i will send you a check. thanks for remembering.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^ah, how could i forget the sexy saxophone in the background scene of them in his bedroom -- the stare was so intense and so intimate like you say -- Nok deliver this part so well. You could almost fill images and words into your thoughts that he wants her, real bad LOl -- i used to hate his stare b/c of PREUKSA SAWAD but after nampueng kom, i won't mind b/c he really bring PURIM's desire into life. My other favorite scene was when she stay out the whole night and Gai brought her back to the resting chair thing in front of his vacation house. he ask her how she is but she just silently turn away from him, leaving him all puzzle. Or the part where he confess his love for her and admit that he's afraid ppl will laugh at him for loving her b/c of the age difference. at this part, i feel bad for him .. i mean, fans laugh at this kind of character and ppl in life -- i can see why he's so tormenting at that moment.

Por has a few good lakorn -- if you have not watch anything yet, i would suggest start out with DAO JARAT FAH : HERE'S a mv of it -- it's sung by Fon, the older sister of n'ek in the lakorn. She has a sad life but yet, Por still treat her badly (they're the second lead couple) -- it's this lakorn that make me fall in love with por all over again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBe4zvq6Zik

As for Rain, if you have not watch SANGDOO!, perhaps you could give it a try when you're bore of thai lakorn -- right now, i'm not in tune of any other asian dramas except thai atm b/c nothing catches my attention atm. I hope Thai broadcasting company would air some good lakorn soon -- i'm waiting so patiently for Aff and Tik 'WANIDA.'
I so agree that Nok has a killer stare. I have not seen Preuksa Sawad yet, but I can picture how creepy he is in there.

Yes I like that part too. It's when he calls her Nui for the first time. Then she opens her eyes to look at him and turns away with tears in her eyes. It is so emotional.

I love your MV. By the way,who is the P'ek? Por or Rome? I will try to watch the lakorn.

Yes I will give it a try, but right now, I am not bored yet with Thai lakorns. Still love in it. :wub: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is Aff/Tik lakorn is going to air? Is it a good lakorn?

cecilia

Staff member
^wanida was a good lakorn -- the old one i watched star Saranyu and Mew -- but the new one (2010) will start Aff and Tik -- i don't know when it'll air .. what i read/heard was that it'll be done filming in a months or so .. after that, we'll wait til it air. hopefully soon b/c i'm dying of wanting to watch it since the one of mew/saranyu was so good.

as for Nok in PS -- it is creepy .. so creepy b/c she looks too young for him that it make him looks like a pervert -- he really is creepy in there for me lOl *and YUERN MAN too*

The pek for dao jarah fah has two p'ek ja .. one is Rome and the other is Por -- the n'ek is benz and Fon. I like Por in there b/c he was such a bad man .. he did everything to hurt the woman he has fallen for but feel hurtful when he sees her in pain .. the things with man is that they liek to refuse or admit their feeling when they think they're in love with someone else. i like the part where Fon push him away and turn to Rome for help and he would do anything just to piss her off and question her who's the daddy of her baby. when he push her into his car (he force her but he was too rough) she got hurt, he got so worried. he went on a panic mode, praying that the mother/child are okay and when she's on the bed in the hospital room, he confess his feeling but she ignored it. -- (To tell you the truth, i watch and finish this lakorn b/c of FON/POR'S story, not b/c of Rome/Benz) Here's the part i'm talking about in the lakorn : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jlFr1awMc continue to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-BRZkyBmA BTW .. benz and fon are stepsisters, they have the same dad. Rome and Por's parent are friends so rome/por are relate too.

sorry for getting you hook .. when i talk about good lakorn, i can rant on and on :p