Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I love the spoiler... those details better be in the lakorn!!! And the last spoiler... WHAT!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ouch! Donna, that's a little harsh for the gay ppl na.
i just don't like how he stoop this low to agree to go ahead with this idea of his bf.
Naki also told me that the bf said if Tao can't do it, he will take Tao's place to make Thuma pregnant too. DISTURB!
lol
I didn't mean to be a bit harsh towards the gay people...
but anyhow, I just edited that post ^_^
hmmmm... what if Tao finds out that Bo pregnant with Pawan's child? will he tell his mom that the baby is his? :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
lol
I didn't mean to be a bit harsh towards the gay people...
but anyhow, I just edited that post ^_^
hmmmm... what if Tao finds out that Bo pregnant with Pawan's child? will he tell his mom that the baby is his? :huh:
i know. i'm just feeling sorry for the gay ppl -- that's all.

as for tao using that, i'm afraid of this too that's why, i'm preparing to be heart broken for them :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm guessing he will do that in the lakorn, claim the baby as his. But we all know, the truth will be revealed anyways so our heart will not ache so much LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
When are you going to update! I demand you to update it LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have a question Cell , can u ask naki does Pawan know Thuma never had a lover before ? i'm curious cuz it didn't mention in the spoiler , also since he is a player , shouldn't he know ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Cuz i keep thinking Thuma is wild in ^^^ , so perhap that is the reason why he didn't think she is one ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know^^^ and their second time it mention she a fast learner & she got bolder & she alway seem to can't stop kissing him in the after math , remind me of a tiger lick it's paw after a meal haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. oh brother lol..
the girl needs her fill.. xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I know^^^ and their second time it mention she a fast learner & she got bolder & she alway seem to can't stop kissing him in the after math , remind me of a tiger lick it's paw after a meal haha
hahahahaha
it's all Pawan's fault... he started the fire and he won't be able to stop it easily... lmao
all these wild talk inspires me to make another one shot... :rolleyes: I think I should start a collection of ATEAM one shots... donna's bedtime stories :p

^well, a desire woman gotta do what she gotta do since she didn't get her treats when she married Tao :p
she's getting TONS of treats from Pawan now... :p
I wish she'd spare me some... :loool:

I'll be flying to Macau and HK by the end of this month!! hopefully I can go to the places where NM had their shooting... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
She a desire woman ? :lol: Yeah, i re-read the spoiler . It mention she had the same desire (appetite) that matches his and rather stay inside together than to watch the sunset . I still laugh at the part where she thought "It was better than expected"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
awe, donna, wish you plenty of luck and hopefully, you'll get to go there too ^^
thanks ceci... :kiss:

She a desire woman ? :lol: Yeah, i re-read the spoiler . It mention she had the same desire (appetite) that matches his and rather stay inside together than to watch the sunset . I still laugh at the part where she thought "It was better than expected"
LOL
what they were about to do is way better than watching the sunset...
but then again, it will be more romantic if they'll do it while watching the sunset :lol:
making love with a beautiful sunset on the background... :wub: :wub:
oh crap! I've been reading too much romance novels <_<

btw, no updates yet on the lakorn?

cecilia

Staff member
new spoiler from naki again :wub:
Pawan saw Nean in front of an elevator when he was on his way for a luncheon. Nean said hi to him. He felt a little bit guilty since he didnt pay much attention to her after she started her apprenticeship at his firm. He thought maybe he should take care of her b/c she is a daughter of Sathorn. (Pawan was once recused by Sathorn from a drunken tourist at the bar, so he felt an obligation towards him), therefore he invited Nean to have lunch with him.
Nean admired Pawan for the fact that he is a perfect guy; handsome, wealthy and educated. Besides he is having the highest position in the company. This made Nean wanted to become his wife so that everybody in the company will acknowledge her status.
When the two arrived at dining room, Nean was very disappointed as they were other management staffs at the table. They were busy talking about company business. They all ignored her, which was very upsetting to her as she expected a private lunch with Pawan.
All of a suddnen, Nean heard a woman voice saying Excuse me, has soup already been served? The atmosphere in the room changed with her arrival!!Neans heart was racing.
She is a woman Nean saw dancing with Pawan the other day. She recognized her immediately.
Pawans face glowed with her presence.
Thuma sat next to Pawan. Nean caught Thuma pretending to adjust the chair, however her hand ended up brushing against Pawans hand, he in turn responded by holding hers. This added to her resentment towards their budding romance that happening before her eyes.
Pawan introduced Nean to Thuma. He didnt even know Neans real name.
Nean felt Thuma is a threat to her. She considered her a strong opponent, not only she holds a management position in the company, but she is also Pawans lover.
Thuma is an anchor in the workplace and the center of attention in the office because of her capability. Nean felt that her importance is diminishing

Nean was fed up with the condition around the house. The more she learnt about the fact of her father financial situation, the more discouraged she becave. Her father bank statement is in the red, obviously he is heavily in debt, and Nean is quite certain that there is no way his father can recover from his debt. Nean felt obligated to help her father from financial ruin.
Sathorn took Nean to a social function where they met Jangla, Pawans friend. Sathorn introduced Nean to him. He showed an obvious interest in her. However Nean wasnt interested in Jangla, she just wanted to play along with him for her own benefits.

Thuma put down a newspaper that she just read. Lately she was suffering from fatigue and she often threw up when she ate. She had the feeling for over a week that she may be pregnant so she decided its the time to seek medical advice.
At the clinic, the doctor confirmed her pregnancy and gave her some advices on how to take care of herself.
If someone asked how she felt, she would say she is very ecstatic to become a mother. Who wouldnt be, having a new life growing in her womb. Thuma felt so fulfilled, especially having a baby with a man she loves dearly.
If this was under normal circumstance, she would welcome the news with more delight, but her problem hasnt been sorted out yet.
Thuma met up with Tao and Ae for lunch. Pee Tao has been back for over a month. This was the 3rd time that she saw him. Ae explained to Thuma about their plan to open a store selling Oriental handicrafts in the US, but he needed a lot of money to start up a business. Tao asked his mother if she could finance the business, but she disagreed with that idea, instead she wanted Tao to go back to the US and finish his PHD and give her a grandchild. Ae and Tao brought up the baby issue to Thuma again.
Tao: The problem is my mom wont divide her assets until she gets what she wants, is that very upsetting?
Ae: If Pee Tao could get pregnant, we would already have many children together. Isnt that right Pee Tao?
Tao: Dont talk nonsense Ae However that put a smile on Taos face. He reached his hand to touch Aes knee. His face was filled with satisfaction.
Thuma looked at Tao, feeling sympathetic towards him, but at the same time she tried not to feel sorry for herself.
Bo: Supposing I have a baby, what will your mother do then?
Tao: If you hear what my mom said, you would probably think she is weird. She said just give her a grandchild. She will adopt the child and raise him by herself. She even said that when Bo is ready to give birth, she will send a nurse to pick up the baby right from day one
The thought of that happening send a chill down her spine. At that moment, her only thought is to protect her child. Nobody will take the baby away from her at any costs, no matter how hard they tried. Thuma thought.
Tao: If we have a child for her, mom will divide her assets. One half will go to you and me and the remainder will go to her and the baby. Will you agree to that, Bo?
Ae: Dont get mad at me khun bo, lets talk business, I think this is too good to turn down. We have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. I and Pee Tao are hoping for your cooperation.
Thuma was dumbfounded and speechless.
a bit sad huh? .. :(

thanks to naki (puangpakaam) again.

sorry sarN, no reply on that issue yet LOL