Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww that is sad....Tao's mom is weird.
i did like the first part of the spoiler when Pawan's face lit up when Thuma came :D

thanks for the spoilers^^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
im quite sad about this lakorn cuz its not even airing yet.... i cant believe tat Fai Ruk Arsoon is gonna
air before this one... :(

though i also want to watch Fai Ruk Arsoon too, but i want this one too air too

omg thanks for the spoiler.... she is
pregnant
yayay

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yes she is having his baby. WHHHOOOOOOOOO, :yahoo: Man, its getting HOT in here.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
im quite sad about this lakorn cuz its not even airing yet.... i cant believe tat Fai Ruk Arsoon is gonna
air before this one... :(

though i also want to watch Fai Ruk Arsoon too, but i want this one too air too

omg thanks for the spoiler.... she is
pregnant
yayay

I know. I wanna see this lakorn pretty bad. Miss ATEAM.

Sucks that we have to wait. :huh:

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
T_T, I feel sorry for Thuma too. Looks the sweet of Thuma and Pawan will be ended up soon. Nean will try to break their relationship and make misunderstanding.

cecilia

Staff member
last spoiler before they part :(
From novel Namtarnmai by Chorladda

Pawan was waiting anxiously for Thuma. He always felt the same every time before they met. She took 10 days off work. It was hard to believe that she was too busy to get in touch with him during those days.

He was very happy to hear from her yesterday and he couldnt wait to see her this morning. He misses her terribly, especially when he saw her presentations and her handwriting in the meeting during her absence.

Since today is a holiday, he normally would sleep in. Even though she suggested meeting for lunch, he couldnt wait to see her so he suggested they get together for breakfast instead.

It was 6:53 A.M. While he was reading a paper, he could smell a familiar scent of perfume around him.

Hel looked up with excitement. She caressed his face with her hand. He immediately took her hand and placed it against his lips.

They smiled to each other. Pawan felt the ambience in the dining room has changed with her presence.

Bo: You are such a sweetheart to be here before me. What do you want for a reward?
Pawan: Just kiss me 500 times
Thuma kissed him and said This is the first one. I will deposit the rest in the bank, you may collect them later

They sat side by side holding each others knees. This brought a blush to her face. The boredom during those days in Chiengmai has magically disappeared.

It wasnt even her problem. It was PeeTao who was in big trouble b/c Kunying Mala (Taos mother, Kunying is a title equivalent to Dame in English) decided to cut back on his allowance in order to pressure him to go back and finish his PHD. Tao begged her to spend a few days with his family. Those few days eventually turned into ten long days.

She thought this would be a good way to end their marriage on good term as she already had planned for her future.
Pawan asked Where have you been?
Bo: I was in Chiangmai, so far away from you. I really miss you
Pawan: you must have had a good time without me
Bo: I apologize if I make you upset, I take all the blames
Pawan: Dont try to be sweet, who wouldnt be upset since you have been gone for a month
Bo: Dont exaggerate; I had only been away for over a week
Pawan: It seems like a year to me
Bo: you also exaggerate. What r u having?
Pawan: Tomato juice
Bo: It is not. It is Bloody Mary, why r u drinking so early?
Pawan: Since I cant have you, what else can I do? What will you have, Thai breakfast or continental breakfast?
Bo: I will have some croissants and warm milk, what about you?
Pawan: I will have coffee. You have to eat a lot so you will have enough energy for later. You will be punished

When he looked up, he noticed a man watching them. When Pawan looked at him, he just walked away. Pawan turned his attention back to Thuma. Since they havent seen each other for some time, he enjoyed being closed to her and listened to her conversation.

After breakfast
Pawan: I couldnt sleep all night. The whole time I was thinking about you. I am getting tired now. Lets go lie down and talk

Of course, Thuma didnt decline that, instead she walked with him to the room with happiness in her heart. She just needs a little more time, and soon she will be free. After that, they will live together, happily marry and be accepted by society.

Thuma didnt want to accept the fact that she was having an affair, and she never considered Pawan as her lover either because her problem was far more complicated that anybody could comprehend.

The law and social norm are to be obeyed by people in the society, however there has to be an exception for someone.

Thuma didnt expect any sympathy from anyone. The conduct between her and Pawan was based solely on their heart and her desire to have a normal relationship and now with the baby... Thuma couldnt help smiling thinking of the new life that growing in her body: our flesh and blood..

Thuma was glad to be back in their suite again.

Pawan whispered to her Welcome home He held her firmly, and passionately kissed her all over the face. His hunger and desire for her is so obvious. Should I tell him that hes going to be a father? Thuma thought.

He didnt stop fondling her; instead he kept going which really aroused her desire.
She felt both their bodies sinking into the mattress..when the passion reached the climax, she closed her eyes with fulfillment and exhaustion.

Thuma woke up in the middle of the night. Pawan was sleeping beside her, his hand dropped when she moved. She went to the bathroom and came back to bed. She went under the blanket, snuggled up to him and buried her face on his shoulder. Pawan held her close to his body.

She gently kissed his shoulderAhhhh she love him so much, more than anything else.

They went for dinner, after that they came back to relax and listen to a music, and danced into the night. Through the night, the music of love kept playing with both fulfilling each others desire.
Credit to Naki (puangpakaam) again for the bitter sweet love story ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was so sweet....being together--Pawan missing her so much...i can't wait to see Ateam do these scenes

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
WHEN IS THIS GOONAAA AIR? UGH I HOPE THIS LAKORN WONT BE A DISAPOINTMENT! CUZ I WASN'T TOOO SATISFIED WITH THE LAST ONE!!! but i'm looking forward to it! and i'm sure theres gonna be lots of sweet scenes so i'm excited.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Cecelia=--

Can you go back to the novel and give us spoilers how Pawan and Thuma met? And How he court her and both fall in love? thank you for the spoilers. I just can't wait for it to air.

sarN

sarNie Granny
true , lots of motel&hotel love , if we see those scene in the lakorn , wouldn't it be those "pull-curtain" motel :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Hi Cecelia=--

Can you go back to the novel and give us spoilers how Pawan and Thuma met? And How he court her and both fall in love? thank you for the spoilers. I just can't wait for it to air.
june, i'm sorry -- i'm not translating the novel, Naki does. I will try to ask her to tell us but can't guarantee it na kha.

true , lots of motel&hotel love , if we see those scene in the lakorn , wouldn't it be those "pull-curtain" motel :lol:
muahaha. perhaps, the luxury kind of motel -- or suite hotel :wub: