Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Ploy she is really pretty. hehe I dont care if she plays good or bad but I like her playing n'ek more but oh wells hehe

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg aum is going to play another one.. yea im not a big fan of benz either.. but if it has aum i would probably
watch this one.. i only watch the one Rai Rissaya.. that one was the only one i watch tat
had benz n it.. buit is this one comedy?? drama?? slap/kiss?? these things.. i think u guys
no wat i mean..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think i remeber dis lakorn of bird it soooo old ...the girl dat co start with him was in Liki Kamtep , the housekeeper lady that live with Mart's father and later on with Ann . Trying to search in my memory , i think it take place over sea and i remember Bird running across the lawn and hug her , then they fall down and they roll on the grass like those chessy romance move in the 80's :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i think i remeber dis lakorn of bird it soooo old ...the girl dat co start with him was in Liki Kamtep , the housekeeper lady that live with Mart's father and later on with Ann . Trying to search in my memory , i think it take place over sea and i remember Bird running across the lawn and hug her , then they fall down and they roll on the grass like those chessy romance move in the 80's :lol:
:loool: that's too funny .you sure watch alot of them old lakorn ..
you're the drama queen to go to for remake :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, i never knew that lady starr in a lakorn with bird before. i like her shes a great actress and i think she resembles anne hehe

is it a sad drama?

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. --- better yet, do fanfiction marathon and have ATEAM forever until I'm sick of it like PAT/POR pairing :loool:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
NO i'm not a big fan of benz. Is this confirm already? I hope not, why don't they put donut in this one in place of benz? I don't want benz and aum together after rai rissaya. I want to see aum with donut very much.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
donut would be nice hehehe... >_<.. i would like that.. hehe.. i miss her as n'ek...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum.. aum.. aummie boy xp .. lalala..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
why aum is always paired with benz??????????? I like benz as a person more than n'ek especially with aum.... she is too old looking for aum... i dont know if i gonna watch this for aum but I hope in the last minute they ll change nek to someone else... benz is good as n'rai...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha yea bau.. aummie boy is stuck in my head for some reason now.. i want to know infos too .. >_< ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay aum's webmaster said she doesnt want to tell us who the n'ek is yet but she did say the actress used to play in 1 lakorn with aum before. so that means benz isnt n'ek then? wonder who is it

thanks to wishbone

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmm ... who can it be.. very interesting.... yard? .. margie? .. lol.. these are only 2 i can think of atm.. but i dont thinks its gonna be margie though.. hmmm...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, how can i forget about margie lol BJ just ended and yeh they only had 1 lakorn together. so if its his most recent co star then could be yard, margie, khem or bua. i hope its yard cuz she only has 1 lakorn lined up and it would be kool to see her/ploy starr in the same lakorn again