Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Hi Ceci, Wishy and all AA girls here,

Sorry for my late coming but I have good news for all you gals.Yes, Aum and Aff went to HK for NM shooting this week.They went to HK on Feb 11th and flyed back to BKK yesterday Feb 14th morning.
All Chinese fans gave them a warm greeting at airport.Actually I think Aff is a little bit surprised for the fans greeting.Our girls follow their shooting for those days.At the first evnening, they took the shooting
at Victory harbor for night scene.Check out some pics took by our team first^^. I will keep update for you gals.

Airport greeting and signature

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
The first day shooting cloth style and harbor shooting.Actually they walked along from their hotel to the harbor site.^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much. those are so pretty. awww ATEAM <3 i agree, that is so cute with aum taking pictures of her. :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhh omg omg omg.. thanks for he pixs... ahhhh im so excited.. ^_^... gosh hehe.. i guess aff decided to be his model after all hehe.. love ateam's chemistry... n yay.. aum has a new hairstyle.. ^_^.. im so happy.. i cant wait any longer for this lakorn... ateam fever just shooted up all over again hehe.. ^_^.. ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam... love love love love love love love love love.... ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ateam ... love love love love love love love love love.... ... love love love love love love love love love....

thanks for the pixs... im so OVERLY EXCITED... ^_^

HEHEHE IF I CAUGHT THEM BOTH AT THE AIRPORT.. I'LL FREAKEN STEAL THEM LOL.. HAHA.. AUM.. AUM AUM AUM.. AFF AFF AFF AFF.. HEHE.. THEY LOOK GREAT ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lilykong Thanks for posting the pictures. I was about to do it too! THANK YOU

Don't you all think that pictures are absolute adorable. I love all the reaction that Aum and Aff have. I'm happy that know that THEY are love by US - The Ateam's FANS.

I love how Aum looked so handsome and GQ while Aff is absolutely beautiful. I noticed how Aum's jacket was also on Aff too? Is that from filming or just them hanging around because that's a very gentleman manner from Aum (I love him much much each day).

Now Aum can have Aff's pictures in his album book. i'm glad she post as a model from him especially the nightlife in HK is very beautiful

cecilia

Staff member
thank you LILY for the wonderful pictures
you just tempt us all again with these teasers.
really cant wait to see this part of the shooting in TV too.
they are so cute together ---

Jennie, i agree, now he can have her in his album :p
we can be wishful at time with these pictures ^^

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
lilykong Thanks for posting the pictures. I was about to do it too! THANK YOU

Don't you all think that pictures are absolute adorable. I love all the reaction that Aum and Aff have. I'm happy that know that THEY are love by US - The Ateam's FANS.

I love how Aum looked so handsome and GQ while Aff is absolutely beautiful. I noticed how Aum's jacket was also on Aff too? Is that from filming or just them hanging around because that's a very gentleman manner from Aum (I love him much much each day).

Now Aum can have Aff's pictures in his album book. i'm glad she post as a model from him especially the nightlife in HK is very beautiful
Glad to see you gals are so happy and excited for this amazing couple.The pics in harbor are taken by their break time not for shooting scene.Aum really love to take pictures and had a professional camera.
Aum and Aff and all production team staff are so kind and nice for all fans.This couple deserved to be loved and supported by us forever.:)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I feel like Aum and Aff have their own little world where there is just the two of them - you know, is the feeling I have where they are both so carefree around each other and sparks were flying everywhere. Maybe that's the feeling I have for them and why I think they have chemistry.

but now seeing all these pictures in HK - I'm very happy they are very close to each other!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omg so cuteee!
did she take off her black jacket and put on aum's jacket instead hahahaha
mann they look more like husband and wife foreal!!!!!!!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha donna.. hotel scene keke.. ^_^.. thanks once again lily ^_^..

i really wish they were a real couple.. they have such great chemistry...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
WOW...already 44 pages and the drama havent even aired yet...and also thanx for the pix.
When is the drama coming out???