Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Do you know what's funny, we use to quote and take stuff from Pantip all the time, now they are taking stuff from Sarnworld.

HAHA.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...8/A7528548.html

Ateam is quoted a lot at pantip
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...5/A7515245.html

Sarnworld has become aligned with the mega-Thai forums.
Well, we have to spread the ATEAM's LOVE now aren't we. Ateam is LOVE LOVE LOVE

Also, didn't one of the article said that Namtan Mai is to be air in March? I mean, they only been filming for 2-3 months right?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Well, we have to spread the ATEAM's LOVE now aren't we. Ateam is LOVE LOVE LOVE

Also, didn't one of the article said that Namtan Mai is to be air in March? I mean, they only been filming for 2-3 months right?
NM airing in March?!?!? for reals??? :clap: :clap:

Just got this clip from ATMC - AUM and AFF thanking Fans in HK

I LOVE THEM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXDSwxo1Ds
thanks for the link!! they look so cute together... :wub: :wub:
Soriya... lol...

cecilia

Staff member
THANKS JEN and the ATMCHINESE GIRLS :wub:
--I SUPER LOVE THEIR CUTE ENGLISH ---

'I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET IN ... I SWEAR!' that is the cutest line ever !!!
ATEAM KICK BUTT!!! -- NOW, THE FEVER IS HIGH, can't wait .. will check SSE and see if there's any update news of this at all ^^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I knew Aff and Aum had Chinese fans, I just didn't know how hardcore they were. Cool

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG THANKS FOR THE LINK... AHHHH I LOVE THE CHINESE FANS.. HEHE.. THEYRE SO LUCKY.. KEKE.. THE CLIP WAS SO FREAKEN ADORABLE... AFF SAID SHE'S SORIYA.. HAHA... GOSH I LOVE ATEAM... HAHAHA N OMG AUM LOOKS SO FREAKEN HOT TOO.. A DIF HAIRSTYLE.. HEHE..

...ATEAM ROCKS...

IF IT IS AIRING IN MARCH I DEF CANT WAIT.. HEHE.. ^_^... MORE ATEAM YAY.... KEKEKE...

GO ATEAM!!!

IM SO EXCITED.... ALALALALA.. GO ATEAM...

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i watch it over 10x already --- Really wish they have a sneak peek at that this morning but no :(

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I thought we all we hardcore but chinese fans as wel. That's way Awesome. I guess being an ATEAM's fans is 100% supportive of them.

I love the video as well and I like how Aff did say her name was Soraya. So cute and she looked at Aum when she did that - extra bonus points.

Also, Aum was like "I swear" I will visit the website...haha

OUR ATEAM is the COOLEST! the BEST! the SEXIEST! the HOTTEST! the NICEST! couple

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, i'm impressed with their chinese fans!!! thank u for all the cool butt pictures!!!! i miss them!! and i want this to air in march too!!! lol..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Here are captures from the videos gals. They both are so cute and sweet - I couldn't resist but to make screen captures. In a way, I want to interpreted different.

Aum and Aff greeted the FANS

Aff said her name is Soraya (is like the married life of Harit and Soraya - they are on vacation together) HAHA :lol:

I just love how Aff smiles and looks at her soon to be hubby (okie, like I'm not the only one wanted them to get hitch. People who do want them to get married. Please stand up :p B) )

this one is when the chinese fans asking them for their MSN and both of them came close to the monitor. Just a bit funny and cute so I decided to capture this. They look really good up close aren't they. Why not, they are Aum and Aff. Nothing can gone bad with these two :D B)

(look like Aff want to ask Aum if he loves her... :p)

Aum said yes, I DO and I SWEAR I will marry her (I'll pay for their honeymoon) :lol:

Aff is absolutely ecstatic about Aum's devotion. And ATEAMS fans will celebrate 365 days if they do! B)

A couple of things I noticed from this video is how sweet they talk to each other (like when they are asking about the password to the ATM site)
Aum's arms is so buff. Lol, look how his arm and Aff's arms are. He can carry her on anyday
their should keep touching each others...AHHHHH

neena

sarNie Adult
a.t.m...who thought of atm? did us jlr girls at sarnworld come up with ateam...aka atm? lol...aum knows about it. :lol: :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult

I caught Aum looking at Aff's pictures which he had taken in Hong Kong during his Valentine's activity.

Does A.T.M stands for Ateam? I dont know but now I'm glad Aum and Aff knows about it. They have another fanbase out of Thailand

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIKEDDDDDDDDDD =D i love you honeys =]

hey Jennie are you from hong kong? like you've met ATEAM?