Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hi Lily!
Thank you for the videos!!! They are so cute and he's so nice! I am so jealous you guys got to meet him!

I have been away so long...just got a chance to see all the videos today and got all crazy and hyped up again!

Can't wait to see them in NM!

woo hoo ateam forever!!!
=O RAIYA HONEY!!! =] i love youuuuuuu hehehehe. yes. ur caught up =D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ugh ya'll are so lucky to meet him in real life and waht not. hahah wheres aff! lol. ooo so thats what ATM means. i thought it was just ATEAM abbreviated or soemthing. heehehehe

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's what I though ATM is Ateam (A as in Aum and Aff and TM is for Team) or A for Atichart and T for Taksaorn and M for (fans) Member - either way it still turn out Aum and Aff's fans. Lol - I love this

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ha, yes, when our team thought about this name for our website, the oringinal idea is it stands for Ateam(Aum and Aff).Then we found
A is Atichart's first letter, T is Taksoarn's first letter, ATM also means we are a family with Atichart and Taksoarn.You can find our logo
is a house design, means an ATM house, family, castle. All ATM chinese fans are happy to live in our ATM family.^^

Do you gals like our idea and design?
awww that's such a cute idea. :)

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
anymore updates? i keep coming back and forth to this thread just to see wat everyones have to say!
i like reading everyones comments LOL its amusing!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Lily

One question. Since you met both Aum and Aff in real life - how compatible are they in terms of physical appearance and characteristics. I heard from some people said that even though a couple look good onscreen but they don't look good offscreen. But what about Aum and Aff - do you think they matching offscreen too?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG you guys, look at Aum and Aff's personal t-shirt for their Merit :wub:

Aum's

Aff's

I love Aum's shirt - is so cute!
and the cutest thing is that their hearts are both pink and red :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love Aum's shirt... the cow cupid looks evil though... maybe he was thinking of something dirty... :loool:

Aff's shirt looks adorable...

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omg aum got struck by the cupid arrow and now he's all in love with aff!!!
this is obviously more than onscreen loves! :]

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just check Aff's schedule and it seem like on February 20 - they are on the set for Namtan Mai - I want Aff to give Aum a birthday kiss okay!

and then she will be seeing Aum again on the 22 for the Merit. Aw - this week is full of suprises, I tell ya!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww thanks for the clips.
it's so cute when aum is taking pictures of aff. in one of them, he is down on one knee while taking a picture, but it seems like he's going to propose to her ^^