Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like the clip of Aff being a model for Aum -

is cute how he show her the pictures after he took it :wub: they looked real good together

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Lily

One question. Since you met both Aum and Aff in real life - how compatible are they in terms of physical appearance and characteristics. I heard from some people said that even though a couple look good onscreen but they don't look good offscreen. But what about Aum and Aff - do you think they matching offscreen too?

Hi Jennie,

Atcually it's not me who went to HK to meet them. My original plan was fly to Hk last week with our girls.But unfortunatelly I got sick and can not took airplane per doctor's advice.But however I am so happy that our girls called me a lot and kept texting sms to me always. As for offscreen, i think what you gals saw in our clips is their real relationship. They are really close friend and have chemistry each other.
BTW, our girls told me that Aum is more handsome offline.Aff is as same pretty as that she played onscreen.^^

rahut-rissaya Posted Yesterday, 10:26 PM
aww thanks for the clips.
it's so cute when aum is taking pictures of aff. in one of them, he is down on one knee while taking a picture, but it seems like he's going to propose to her ^^

Hi rahut-rissaya,

Aha, you found it! That's the answer.lollol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lily for your answer. I'm glad to see fans videos from Ateam - as I have expected. Aum and Aff's chemistry is well blend offscreen too, how you not tell but the way they talked to each other or act around each other. Is nice to know they have that "special" friendship.

Aum looked like a professional photographer standing different kind of position when trying to captured the perfect picture of his lady. "wub"

I saw a few more images of Aum in ATC Chinese Fanclub and upclose pictures of Aum. Lol - he's very handsome!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
sorry, I work all day today and now I'm online to be an Ateam's fanatics.

Let me check the ATM website to see if we have anything new. i'm just so excited for this lakorn but till now, we do not know when it will be release!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly iono how to check atm website.. cant read chinese.. hehe. . .

sorry donna.. been busy.... hahaha n of course.. I WENT N SAW SLUMDOG MILLIONARE.. MUAHAHA.. XP...

cecilia

Staff member
^aiko, you like that movie? i guess it's a good movie, but it jump here and there for me too much. LOl

no ateam news from tv either :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ceci u didnt like it... awwwe... hehe... oh well i loved it though.. i know it jumped back n forth but it was a great way of showin the story... ^_^..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^aiko, you like that movie? i guess it's a good movie, but it jump here and there for me too much. LOl

no ateam news from tv either :(
don't worry - Aum's B-day is coming up so we will have Ateam again! Together :)
I'm very excited to see them wearing their "buff & cow" shirt B)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks Lily for the clip. So far I love all of the clips with Ateam - but the video really prove their closeness! I just love Aum and Aff even more

neena

sarNie Adult
sadly iono how to check atm website.. cant read chinese.. hehe. . .

sorry donna.. been busy.... hahaha n of course.. I WENT N SAW SLUMDOG MILLIONARE.. MUAHAHA.. XP...
HEY SLUMDOG IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE!!! I CRIED WATCHING ONE PART!! IT HAS GOOD MUSIC! I HOPE IT WINS A LOT OF OSCARS.

KAY BAK TO ATEAM!!! CUTE CLIP!!! THEY'RE SO CLOSE!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
More screen captures - I couldn't resist. They seems like a very cute couple enjoying a romantic date on a beautiful night in HK lights

I would like to see this pictures in high resolution please

now for this ones. Where is Aff? do you spot her?

Was that Aum "hugging" her or they leaning in real close - I would like to know B)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Oh - I have no word to say for this picture. Just :dude: :yahoo: :blush: :spin: :wub:

look at his arms or body!! (I want a scene where he carry Aff cuz she just tire of walking) Let put those arms in use!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh - I have no word to say for this picture. Just :dude: :yahoo: :blush: :spin: :wub:

look at his arms or body!! (I want a scene where he carry Aff cuz she just tire of walking) Let put those arms in use!
damn.. hottie :spin:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
such cute screencaps :D they seem so cute.
those other picture of aum :drool: look at those muscles :drool:
THANKS!

edit: OoOoO i owned this page :p