Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
was that the clip of NM when both Aum and Aff on the boat and he was kissing her foreheard! I think I just died and went to heaven. OMG - IS SOOOO CUTE :wub: :wub:

I love ATEAM!!!

Merit events will be today gals- can't wait for the pictures and information about it!
WHat boat?

What kiss?

What merit events???!!!

Somebody tell me!!! :spin:

cikna

sarNie Adult
CIKNA!! it's been a while since I last saw you here!! ^_^
Hi donna! Just dropping by, and post messega when I feel inspired. I regularly visits this thread and ATEAM but go nothing much to post. You beat me to it! Owning a new page! Ah, maybe next time!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
WHat boat?

What kiss?

What merit events???!!!

Somebody tell me!!! :spin:
have you seen the ch3 preview of 2009 lakorns? there's a part there where they showed Aum and Aff together in a boat... and I think he kissed Aff on the forehead... I'm not sure though... I better watch it again :wub:

merit event for Aum's b-day... ATEAM did merits together... :wub:

Hi donna! Just dropping by, and post messega when I feel inspired. I regularly visits this thread and ATEAM but go nothing much to post. You beat me to it! Owning a new page! Ah, maybe next time!
lol... I haven't noticed I owned a page until you mentioned it :p

neena

sarNie Adult
awesome!!!! just seeing a few scenes from nm is making me hyper!!!! can't wait!!!! all the lakorns for ch3 looks very good too!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know right, Namtan Mai is gonna ROCKS

just because they have Ateam and if extra sweets/love scenes - I might have to get an extra oxygen tank with me :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 2009 Lakorns presentation

Aum & Aff :wub:
credit to taksaorn.com

I like the style of this pictures

I know what, but I have been very breathless about Aum these few weeks (not like I haven't before but the fans having all these upclose pictures of Aum - I'm gonna have a heart attack)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I make a cap of the boat scene! I'm loving how this lakorn is shaping so far!
Although it's not the best quality whatsoever, it's still them! ~enjoy!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
hey, thanks for posting the clips
and some very nice clear caps
I want to kidnap these two and put them on an island together - ALONE together!

Aum's showing off his shirt :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
no no waitt!!! wat happend to aff's t-shirt? why didnt she wear it? :[
I know that she change to a couple of different shirt so she either aution it off to a lucky fan.
But she wore both the white and black shirts that was design for the event

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
I know that she change to a couple of different shirt so she either aution it off to a lucky fan.
But she wore both the white and black shirts that was design for the event
i

aww i wanted to see them both with their t-shirts on..it wouldve looked wayy CUTERR if she had it on along with aums
thx JennieN i was wondering if those are the only pictures they have..i expected more than that :(

JennieN

sarNie Adult
your welcome:

I'm check back and forth with their site. I'm pretty sure there are more pictures and clips but maybe the club haven't have the time to upload those yet so we just have to wait.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhh they are so kute... i just freaken LOVE ATEAM.. hehe

awwwe.. i wish they were wearing the same shirt hehe.. wouldve been super kute...

yea aff looks very tired.... prob due to lack of sleep since shes so busy.. but still so beautiful..

gosh iono if i can wait ani longer for nm.... ateam.. hehe.. ^_^

haha ateam theyre takin pixs of the cow.. but the crowd is takin pixs of ateam hehe.. i would so do that too... ^_^