Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. dont we wish it was theres lol.. haha..

thanks for the pixs... jennie...

i see so much pixs ....

i want to watch the lakorns already.. hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
More pics
Are these pics forshadowing the future of Ateam? :) ;wub:

daddy aum and mommy aff with ATEAM baby!! :lol: so cute!!! the little boy has chubby cheeks... I wanna kiss and pinch them until he cries :loool: we need more ATEAM babies! lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
is it me or does aff look a little bloated in the face? and she looks tired. what's going on with her face?
probably lack of sleep... :unsure:

I make a cap of the boat scene! I'm loving how this lakorn is shaping so far!
Although it's not the best quality whatsoever, it's still them! ~enjoy!

HK/Macau love affair...:wub: :wub:

hope to see more sweet scenes from BTS or previews ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
so Aum's brought his nephew to the event and he loves Aff. Aum, is time for you to do something about that...hahahaha

one more of the nephew - he likes his future auntie

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omg i was gonna say that the lil boy reminded me of aum and wat not since we all wished it was their kid haha then he ended up to be aum's nephew instead awww :D
u kno wat they about lil kids..they're the one who help bringing the relationship even closer!!!!!! :kiss:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg i was gonna say that the lil boy reminded me of aum and wat not since we all wished it was their kid haha then he ended up to be aum's nephew instead awww :D
u kno wat they about lil kids..they're the one who help bringing the relationship even closer!!!!!! :kiss:
lol yeah! aum's adorable little nephew... I'm sure he would be asking for auntie Aff every now and then... :wub:

hahhaahah. that baby is a smart baby picking AFF. i'd do the same haha

smart baby he is... I love him for that! :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just read this funny thing from ATC (aum's chinese fanclub in china) that after a fan gave Aum to sign this picture

Aum said that he really like the picture and before he go, he pretend to put it in his pocket but the fan said that he cannot have it - she will give him one when she come back to thailand.

oh - aum, is there something we should know..hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg the little boi is his nephew.. thats even kuter.. gosh..

ateam has me so hyped up these days.. ^_^