Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, aum and aff!!!!!!!!! his nephew is adorable and i love the fact that he only wants aff!!!! seriously, there is something going on!!!! :D

neena

sarNie Adult
lol!!! I KNOW WHEN I SAW THAT PICTURE I WAS LIKE...HUH? THAT'S MINE!!!! ITS SO FASCINATING THAT AUM'S SIGNED MY PICTURE! WEIRD HOW SMALL THIS WORLD REALLY IS!!! I AM COOL, GRUDGEPRINCESS!!!!!! BEEN LURKING AROUND ELSEWHERE AND NAMTARM MAI IS MAKING ME COME BACK!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! SO GREAT TO BE BACK AND SPREADING THE LOVE OF AUM AND AFF!!!!!!!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
grudgeprincess - I'm trying to own a page but you took it away from me :lol:
I will try to own later then

neena your arts are well known - now Aum is a fan :)

I really like this picture
the Boy have the same eyebrow as Aum's :)

neena

sarNie Adult
grudgeprincess - I'm trying to own a page but you took it away from me :lol:
I will try to own later then

neena your arts are well known - now Aum is a fan :)

I really like this picture
the Boy have the same eyebrow as Aum's :)
OMG!! THAT PICTURE!!! SO CUTE!!! I CAN SEE AFF BEING A MOMMY!! CRAZY IDEA BUT THEY SHOULD CAST AUM'S NEPHEW AS THEIR KID IN NAMTARM MAI!! LOL

LOL, I THINK THE CHINESE FANS SHOULD REFER AUM TO SARNWORLD, EVERYONE ELSE HAVE WAY BETTER ART THEN THE ONE I MADE. LOL. I'M HAPPY HE SIGNED IT AND I'M HAPPY HE'S SEEN IT, NOT ONLY IS THE PICTURE BEING KNOWN SO IS SARNWORLD.

LOL GRUGDEPRINCESS WHEN I READ YOU'RE POST SAYING HOW OUR PICTURES GOT LEAKED, I JUST REMEMBERED...I HOPE SOME OF OUR 'POSTS' DIDN'T GET LEAKED....LOL...ALL THE JLR GIRLS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...AUM BEING "RAPED WITH WORDS"

cecilia

Staff member
^GOSH, the more i see ateam with his nephew, the more i wish it's true like KEN/NOI :lol:

that's what they get for being single ^^

Jennie, the comment was done by someone else in here ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG you guys, look at Aum and Aff's personal t-shirt for their Merit :wub:

Aum's

Aff's

I love Aum's shirt - is so cute!
and the cutest thing is that their hearts are both pink and red :wub:
OMFG :lol: i'm loving the shirts...*tears*
are we able to grab ourselves one??

or is tis gonna be like tose Ken & Ann shirts we cannot get
our hands one as well

JennieN

sarNie Adult
is an obstacle for Aum and Aff together right now since they both are dating other people - but for now - I still have hope for them since they said marriage is nowhere near - so Ateam still get a chance to be together (not that I'm "cursing" for breakup) but if Aum and Aff really belong together - they will be together when their time comes.

but honestly - seeing Aff with Aum's nephew - I really want Aum and Aff to have a baby :lol: my wild imagination run wild :wub: cuz I love Ateam so much

really, the boy should be cast in Namtan Mai - it will be their first baby and the second one will be a girl! Agree? Time to send these recommendation to channel 3

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMFG :lol: i'm loving the shirts...*tears*
are we able to grab ourselves one??

or is tis gonna be like tose Ken & Ann shirts we cannot get
our hands one as well
the lucky fan who won the bid will have this shirt :) These 2 shirts was given to the fan - not for Aum and Aff's to keep. However, I do believe that they will keep the one that the club design it!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
is an obstacle for Aum and Aff together right now since they both are dating other people - but for now - I still have hope for them since they said marriage is nowhere near - so Ateam still get a chance to be together (not that I'm "cursing" for breakup) but if Aum and Aff really belong together - they will be together when their time comes.

but honestly - seeing Aff with Aum's nephew - I really want Aum and Aff to have a baby :lol: my wild imagination run wild :wub: cuz I love Ateam so much

really, the boy should be cast in Namtan Mai - it will be their first baby and the second one will be a girl! Agree? Time to send these recommendation to channel 3
LOL remember the future prediction i read somewhere that pinky will meet someone but not aum lol i always keep that in mind and for aff who cares about her bf lol so ateam still have alot of chances ..hopefully SOON

neena

sarNie Adult
They've become a lot closer since jam leuy ruk, they're friendship is indeed blossoming. Only time will tell if this will propel into something more. I'm not praying for anything because I don't want to make an effort to want them to get each other I want them to really feel good for each other. as of right now, i pray that namtarm mai will be as amazing as jam leuy ruk and botun gleep soot tai. the chemistry and relationship between aum and aff is of THE best.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
exactly! I want Namtan Mai to be another force for Ateam - As much as I want them together in real life - But for now, is more than what we want - THEIR FRIENDSHIP is THE BEST - I can't see any other celebrities share what they have. I'm happy about it.

Then - when will Namtan Mai air? any information?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
They've become a lot closer since jam leuy ruk, they're friendship is indeed blossoming. Only time will tell if this will propel into something more. I'm not praying for anything because I don't want to make an effort to want them to get each other I want them to really feel good for each other. as of right now, i pray that namtarm mai will be as amazing as jam leuy ruk and botun gleep soot tai. the chemistry and relationship between aum and aff is of THE best.
yea ur rite... i love aum n aff

neena

sarNie Adult
i know i should feel...a little for pinky and tell aum to take better care of his g/f, its only right, but HA, i don't feel anything! lol. :D