Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: little boy , get ur tiny finger off from AFF this instant!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
they really do - is so real. Like when I was watching the clips when Aum was pouring the water and there's Aff and the babyboy - If I dont know them - I would say what a FAMILY - so cute together! :) I want this forshadowing Ateam's future!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I fell out of my chair a few times - laughing on the floor and then get up, looking at the screen and want the real thing from Aum and Aff. :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CIKNA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!

AIKO LOVES YOU MAK MAK..!!
hi aiko!!!! muaaahhhh!!! (flying kiss) hahahaha!!!

Channel 3 2009 Lakorns presentation

Aum & Aff :wub:
credit to taksaorn.com

I like the style of this pictures

I know what, but I have been very breathless about Aum these few weeks (not like I haven't before but the fans having all these upclose pictures of Aum - I'm gonna have a heart attack)
thanks for sharing

AHHHH :yahoo: it's finally here, the clip of aum and aff giving merits for his b-day :)
credits to wishboniko :wub: :wub: :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tbVi8ob8Vs it's so cute ^^ and he's wearing his shirt too <3
thanks RR for the clip!

cikna

sarNie Adult
JennieN, your uploaded pictures really made my day today. how could i miss all these pictures before?? thanks ya'! also, thank u cecilia, RR and the rest of u generous uploaders. now i'm all hyped and geared up for namtarn mai. with all these pics, with aff's ideal "chemistry" with aum's nephew, how we not want them to end together, right? but at this point, i don't mind if they are not an item in real life, as long as they are in reel life!

cikna

sarNie Adult
all these cute pictures and clips have ignited the spamming spirit in all of us. i know i do! hahahahaha!! i want to quote a lot from this thread, but errors keep coming back. so, got not choice but to spam. hahahaha(lame reason...).