Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
another clips (a lil longer of the cutie nephew)

Aum wanted Aff to help him pour the water (along with his nephew) - Just looked at Aum's hand. :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpNkEqwkE8...re=channel_page

this is my second favorite event of Ateam after Namtan Mai's opening ceremony
OMG
I do really love this clip
Although the boy was still young but he knows how to choose good woman55555
and has good insight than his uncle ahhahahahh

Ateam is forever

JennieN

sarNie Adult
The Lil Boy wanted to secure his future Auntie for his Uncle

He want his uncle to know that he wanted Aff to be his future auntie

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
another clips (a lil longer of the cutie nephew)

Aum wanted Aff to help him pour the water (along with his nephew) - Just looked at Aum's hand. :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpNkEqwkE8...re=channel_page

this is my second favorite event of Ateam after Namtan Mai's opening ceremony
OMG! thanks for sharing the link, JennieN!!! that's just too cute... :wub: :wub: I wonder what does aff have why aum's nephew likes her so much... hmmmm... :rolleyes:

I am supposed to be studying right now but I just can't stop myself from visiting this thread... :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^haha. it does .. i have an on/off switch for ateam and pinky/aum too LOl ..
atm .. i'm in ATEAM MODE AGAIN --- not helping with fainting news of AUM/PINKY too ..
really wish ATEAM are like BRAGELINA --- cheat on set for real LOL
lol that's so funny how'd you come up with that but it's a possibility but for them to be friends is enough since they have their other half

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm Ateam all the way - so do count me in too!

Aff looked at Aum

Aum touching Aff

Aff looking lovely at Aum

Aum touching Aff

one of my favorite Ateam picture
jennien, you have a knack of noticing small details that many of us would miss. lovely pics. thank u!

OMG! thanks for sharing the link, JennieN!!! that's just too cute... :wub: :wub: I wonder what does aff have why aum's nephew likes her so much... hmmmm... :rolleyes:
i wonder too! :huh:

lol that's so funny how'd you come up with that but it's a possibility but for them to be friends is enough since they have their other half
i hear you, yes2drama. their onscreen chemistry are strong, their friendship seems even more. sometimes, i wonder, they must have strong loyalty to their other half not to fall for one another considering the strong connection they have when they are together!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I got all hyped with all these sweet, cute and wonderful pics that many of you generously uploaded. Thank you! Because of you, I got inspired to compile as many pics as my hands can get particularly from the buff and cow released event and turned them into a fanmade MV. Hope you enjoy them. I know I am! Hahahahaha!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRHcnt9hcSA

JennieN

sarNie Adult
haha. he's doing us FANS the favor :wub:
So if later when there is a good news with Ateam - we will get him a BIG Present! :)

I got all hyped with all these sweet, cute and wonderful pics that many of you generously uploaded. Thank you! Because of you, I got inspired to compile as many pics as my hands can get particularly from the buff and cow released event and turned them into a fanmade MV. Hope you enjoy them. I know I am! Hahahahaha!!!!

thanks for the video - I'm learning on how to make one so I can have my own Ateam's video.
I know I will enjoy it - anything with Ateam is happiness for me!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum Won, Aum Won at the Nine Entertaiment Award :)

I'm so happy for him and feel joyful for myself too. I LOVE THIS MAN (and Aff as a WOMAN)... :lol:

and also Botun Gleep Soot Tai won lakorn of the year :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Okie - I'm just very happy today, I think cuz Aum won best actor :wub: or maybe I'm just going on my break :lol:

one more post before I dissapear

I'm pretty good at catching little details like cikna have said

look at Aum and Aff's watch - is pretty similar don't you think? they are like the girl and boy version...
she wore black shirt - he had on his black watch
he wore white shirt - she had on white watch

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
hahah so funny jennieN!
like someone mentioned earlier watever they do jus seems to make sense they're like ying and yang! lol

cecilia

Staff member
So if later when there is a good news with Ateam - we will get him a BIG Present! :)

thanks for the video - I'm learning on how to make one so I can have my own Ateam's video.
I know I will enjoy it - anything with Ateam is happiness for me!
hahah. ATEAM BABY ARIK or ARISOYA can be our GIFT from heaven -- a Cousin to play with :clap:

Aum Won, Aum Won at the Nine Entertaiment Award :)

I'm so happy for him and feel joyful for myself too. I LOVE THIS MAN (and Aff as a WOMAN)... :lol:

and also Botun Gleep Soot Tai won lakorn of the year :wub:
Congrats, Thanks for the news, i will upload the clip asap ja ..

hahah so funny jennieN!
like someone mentioned earlier watever they do jus seems to make sense they're like ying and yang! lol
haha. that's too funny but true --- they sure seem like it -- as if they call each other to wear coordinate colors ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

cikna, that was cute <3 all those pictures in one :wub: thanks for sharing

cecilia

Staff member
so sad, in today tvpool, they confirm again that AUM/PINKY are still as sweet as ever :( ..
crash my ATEAM dream .. now i'm back to PINKY/AUM mode LOl

I'm with the girls who want to keep ATEAM a fantasy again :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad, in today tvpool, they confirm again that AUM/PINKY are still as sweet as ever :( ..

no no no no no.... it cant be.. still im going with ATEAM 4EVA... there is
going to be no change... i dont care if aum and pinky are still sweet as ever..
AUM AND AFF are the hottest couple and cutest and have a lot more chemistry
with each other..

neena

sarNie Adult

we will see, we will see...*evil laugh*

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm sold if its aum and aff...aum and pinky? that just doesn't have a good ring to it...ateam....compared to...apteam....sounds like 'APE'team. lol. love ateam!!! namtarm mai is sucking me in again!!! ceci, welcome back, even i had the feeling of leaving ateam but they're too resistible.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Okie - I'm just very happy today, I think cuz Aum won best actor :wub: or maybe I'm just going on my break :lol:

one more post before I dissapear

I'm pretty good at catching little details like cikna have said

look at Aum and Aff's watch - is pretty similar don't you think? they are like the girl and boy version...
she wore black shirt - he had on his black watch
he wore white shirt - she had on white watch
lol
it seems like they're wearing a pair of couples watch... :wub:

hahah. ATEAM BABY ARIK or ARISOYA can be our GIFT from heaven -- a Cousin to play with :clap:
I want them to have baby Arik AND Arisoya!!! twins!! :lol: