Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so i'm now going back and catching up because i'm so freaking behind I SEE AUM WROTE TO US ATEAM MEMBERS =DDDDDD i love it how they have their own paper too. ahhahahahahhaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
has anyone posted this up yet? LOOK aum wrote to "ateam fans" hahahahaha .. :wub: :loool:

credit to atm
Thanks for sharing Bau :wub: that looks so cute. ^^

LOL Cikna and GP both spammed to own a page :D
Congrats to both of you and especially GP for owning page 69<---you know GP, i see the #69 everywhere now and I automatically think of you <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Thanks for sharing Bau :wub: that looks so cute. ^^

LOL Cikna and GP both spammed to own a page :D
Congrats to both of you and especially GP for owning page 69<---you know GP, i see the #69 everywhere now and I automatically think of you <3

HONEYYYYYYYY! well duh congrats to meeeeeeeee. hahahah i've been eyeing this page ever since this lakorn thread was out. i'm like SALA IS GONA OWN PAGE 69.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
spammed just to get this post AKA "Post #1369" hahaaha i'm on a roll here. but i don't want to get in trouble i'll stop here...for now =P LOVE YOU HONEYS!!!!!! <3 thanks for all the pictures i need to go back this weekend and watch all the MVs

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
GP OWNS SIXTY NINE!! WOOT. thats righttttt. i set this as my goal to own this page and i did. muahahaha. LOVE ATEAM! i hope they 69 in the lakorn hahhahah well duhhh if shes gona have like 3 babies LMFAO *GP IS THE MOST INNOCENT.*
OMG hahahahahahahahh ur so funnyy!!!!! LOL
hope they 69 in the lakorn? hahahahha
thatd be a dream come true :drool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU LIKE THAT? ^^ mayne you don't even know hahahahhahahahahahahhaahah. they'll DEFF. be sixty nining hahahahhaahahah i wonder how many of my JLR sisters are gona scold me for this. LMFAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
mayneeeeeee i'm so proud of myself. hahahhahahah i come in the "currently broacasting lakorns' and i see NAMTARN MAI 69 ahhahahahhahahhahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i'm so werid. oh honeys! ok so i've complained to ya'll how cold its been and YAY so this saturday its supposed to be 69 degrees aka WARM so i'll photoshoot =D just for ya'll loveeeeeeee you

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
heheheh so i bleive it was 3 days ago that i read it was going to air in april and oh my gawd. i like was soooooooo happy and like my mom thought i was going crazy. oh well. its ATEAM.
same wit my mom.. she was like ur weird...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
GP OWNS SIXTY NINE!! WOOT. thats righttttt. i set this as my goal to own this page and i did. muahahaha. LOVE ATEAM! i hope they 69 in the lakorn hahhahah well duhhh if shes gona have like 3 babies LMFAO *GP IS THE MOST INNOCENT.*

of course they're going to 69 in the lakorn!!! I'm soooo gonna be mad if I don't see my ATEAM willing in here!! :lol: