Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Ok! It has been confirmed that Namtarn Mai is being release in April by Taksaorn.com WebDesigner. :D

So, Aum confirmed it last week on TV Pool and now the confirmation is from Taksaorn.com. Do the count down girls! It is going to be the longest month ever before it gets to April - the actual airing of Namtarn Mai. I think it might air after Rita's lakorn. The Monday and Tuesday slot, just like JLR.

Start the countdown!!!
OMG!!! soooooo excited!!!! let's start the countdown!!!!

willing+babies = my kind of lakorn ! Can't wait to see AFF again w/ Aum ( even though i prefers myself than any of her leading actor but i must be professional) . Any one know what date it is ?April? No April fool? They film it pretty fast , it was just a month a go or so was the ceremony.
it's exactly my kind of lakorn too!! willing, babies and ATEAM... perfect combination!!! lol

no kidding .. and by then, i hope we get alot of SHOT too :wub:

Awesome .. but Monday and Tuesday? .. NO ----- AS much as i want to watch it start early, it can't be monday and tuesday, i prefer WED/THURS b/c i'm availabe after 12 pm .. that mean, i wont' be able to watch MONDAY EPISODE until 5pm :( .. i cross my hand and fingers and hope it's WED/THURS instead ..

muahah. i didn't think of this .. :loool: ..
my kind too .. lots of teasing, fooling .. and bang .. ONE SHOT sperminate all over !!! :blush:
hahahahaha! lots of bang bang bang... one shot, baby.... lol

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
when is this contest thingy?ahhhhh i cant wait to see aff cheering for aum! he's probably extra happy that aff is on his team haha :wub: :lol: :wub: :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
We don't know if Aff will be cheering for Aum because we don't know which team she is on. But WE ALL WANT HER on WHITE TEAM - with AUM of course. Beside, they look good in WHITE! :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok! It has been confirmed that Namtarn Mai is being release in April by Taksaorn.com WebDesigner. :D

So, Aum confirmed it last week on TV Pool and now the confirmation is from Taksaorn.com. Do the count down girls! It is going to be the longest month ever before it gets to April - the actual airing of Namtarn Mai. I think it might air after Rita's lakorn. The Monday and Tuesday slot, just like JLR.

Start the countdown!!!
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.... April it is... omg i cant wait any longer...

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
We don't know if Aff will be cheering for Aum because we don't know which team she is on. But WE ALL WANT HER on WHITE TEAM - with AUM of course. Beside, they look good in WHITE! :wub:
omg i dont wanna be saltyyy!! aff better be on white team cheering for aum!
**prays**** :spin:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Aff knows what team she is on though?
I saw some of the Events and I seen a few actresses already on the Green Team - just haven't see any actress on the white team yet? So far only the guys :lol:

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
check out this MV plus the SONG fits so PERFECT - I can sense how Aum is feeling toward AFF :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9kJgKRBV0

Thanks for the very nice MV. I really enjoy it very much.

1:08 onwards, Aff placed her hand on Aum's chest and it really tickled him and he just laughed away madly on the ground holding Aff's hand unlike the time when Ann touched his chest, he just shoved off her hand because his nipple area is sensitive.

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the very nice MV. I really enjoy it very much.

1:08 onwards, Aff placed her hand on Aum's chest and it really tickled him and he just laughed away madly on the ground holding Aff's hand unlike the time when Ann touched his chest, he just shoved off her hand because his nipple area is sensitive.

Haha was the Aum Ann thing shown on one of the BTS of BKK? 'Cos I haven't been keeping track of BKK. Mind if I ask when it was?

cikna

sarNie Adult

Start the countdown!!!
so, it's confirmed?? well, april is going to be my favourite month of the year! hahahaha!!! btw, love your siggy!

cikna

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5n10F2-MrA...re=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3hyBz4z9o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ipxd8v9J3Y...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH4gsBD3LJA...feature=related

1. Aff and Aum moved toward the Baggage Check-In entrance waving goodbye with their bodies so close, attaching from chest to chest like two conjoined twins.

2. During their speeches, Aff grabbed hold of his fingers that was holding the mike.

3. He placed his hand on top of Aff’s head to tease her after their speeches but not on Ploy’s.

4. He gave her a side embrace and she returned his embrace by hugging his arm briefly.

5. He asked Ploy to be his model first but when he reached Hong Kong almost all the photos inside his camera are Aff’s photos because he kept taking Aff’s photos during their shooting break but Ploy was no where to be seen. Ploy was also at the shooting venue at that time and why didn’t he invite her to join them. Is he practicing favoritism? Both are his colleagues. But, wait a minute! He said Aff is his close friend and that is the reason of his favoritism?

6. Last video - 2:10 onwards, she was bending down leaning against the fencing to appreciate the night scenery and he was hovering over her from the back. Then with only both of them together both facing towards the sea, one taking picture for the other to see. They were practically enjoying their private time together.

With so little news of Aum and Aff, I really miss them so I just rewatched their videos again and again. Can anyone just tell me that they only have platonic relationship and no attraction towards each other or was I mistaken because I so much wanted them to be together? I am very sick and crazy about them nowadays.
Someone must seek a cure for me....ah..ah...ah....
like you, i noticed these cuteness too! i love way he placed his hand on her head, being protective of her while they were in HK and during the cow and buff released ceremony... :wub: as much as my screams for them to end up together, but that's quite difficult because both are committed to other people. that..in a way..sucks!! :spin: