TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
i'm so sad again.
according to SSBT SAF concert ..
Pinky and Aum will have a duet ..
and aff is singing solo :lmao:

Don't be sad, Ceci...
Although, Aum with Pinky but his mind might be with Aff :wub: -_- :wub: -_-
Who knows how a little secrete affair woks, only him!!!! :drool: :wub: :drool: :wub:

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
Aff is still cute! Or more cute if that's possible :lol:

I wonder what went on BTS between the 3 of them
:tease:
[/quote]

lol... me too lol... i wish there is a clip of it.

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
I watched the BTS of the concert. Aum was so serious in his rehearsal - singing and looking at his music score all the time which is something that I don't see when he is with Aff. He wasn't even trying to act close or sweet with "that lady". There was even no playfulness display on his part. If Aff was present, I am sure he would be teasing and joking with Aff plus touching.

They do look weird in the concert from the looks in the pictures. Both looked uncomfortable and awkward. I have never seen a pair like them before with absolutely no chemistry with both looking in different directions and their eyes meet with each other only in pretense to look good for the camera in case it does zoomed in on them. He looks more natural with Aff around.

It seems like Aff is so formidable to do a stage play by herself. She is all radiance with smiles. One of the pictures that showed her pretending to read something from her palm really reminds me of the time when Aum and Aff were being interviewed in Botan Gleep Sudtai. Aum jokingly asked Aff to read her speech from her palm when she couldn't say anything. Both of them had so much fun and laughter then.

cecilia

Staff member
^hm .. i feel bad if i dont' say anything LOl .. i think he's into her and she's into him, that's why, it's harder for them to look each other in the eyes ... especially in PUBLIC ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
and here are the pictures at the real events

thanks to PANTIP

AUM looked so dashing -but the lady should have been someone else - like her name starting with A and end with F!

oh, this is the lady I'm talking about :wub:
seem like she's doing a play

aum looks hottttt! :drool:

and aff is so pretty... and the color of her dress... PINK... PINKy... :loool:

I hope, SOMEDAY, we'll see/hear Aum and Aff singing together... :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
woot april!! :D u girls countin down?
buahaha
i didn't notice my baubau posted smthg last nite!! are u kidding? they even have A FAMILY PLANNING DIVISION already while waiting for NM to air!!! :p

Aum and Aff working out together? that's a very nice idea!
but there's a different kind of "workout" that's playing on my wild imagination right now... :drool: :loool:
Donna, behave!!! Hahahaha!!! :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm so sad again.
according to SSBT SAF concert ..
Pinky and Aum will have a duet ..
and aff is singing solo :lmao:

what?? no way

awwww mann this breaks my heart :( :spin:
whyyy pinkyy whyyyy??????

I saw BHTS of the concert and yes Aum and Pinky was singing together and Aff is solo. WHY??? what's up with the organization! Don't they know harm will come to them??

anyway, at least Aum looked kinda bored while singing if you asking me - Aff - something is missing about her! OR maybe I'm overthinking it? I don't know BUT I WANT my ATEAM !!
reality bites!!! it's hard to swallow at first but you'll do just fine. it's ok, girls. like i said before, if we don't get them to end up together in real life, we can imagine and fantasise as much as we want in our imagination. ;) maybe, we can just pray and hope what we want, we will get what we hope for.... B)

danseurella

sarNie Egg
^hm .. i feel bad if i dont' say anything LOl .. i think he's into her and she's into him, that's why, it's harder for them to look each other in the eyes ... especially in PUBLIC ..
Possible. But that's more likely in the crush and initial stage. They're like open and publicly together now anyway so they shouldn't feel such embarrassment. lol just my thoughts 'cos it seems weird.
But ya...there's the possibility :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Are you talking about Aum and Pinky?