Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
cecilia, love you so much!
Thanks for this clip!

:kiss:

Aum and Aff show up at 1:49.
Aff still pretty and Aum still have a kind of Harit's look with beard.
Finally, We can see Ateam show up together again.
So happy!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
Thanks cecilia. You should see how close they are behaving towards each other.

At the timing 0:23, Khun Jim was delivering her speech. But, take a good look at the left corner, Aff and Aum were at the dinning table. Both were wearing green outfits while most people wore white. Aff was standing close to Aum while he was about to take a seat. As he was seating, Aff turned her head to talk to him. Then Aff was like having a conversation with someone across the table while Aum was touching his beard or face. After a while, he turned his head to ask Aff to take a seat. Aff couldn’t hear him so she placed her hand on his shoulder and lowered her head to listen to him. After listening, she moved to her seat beside Aum. Then, Aum turned his face toward Aff and lazily shoot out his hand to caress her bare upper arm.
Actually, if they behaved lovey-dovey in front of the camera, people would think that they did so to promote their drama. But behind the camera…..out of fan’s sight, without a doubt that they are very very close. I just can’t believe that they are just friends because they seemed too comfortable toward each other and whenever they were having a conversation, I saw Aum touched or caressed Aff and she was not rejecting him. Now they are wearing couple outfits. It seemed like any ceremony or activities that both are attending, they are bound to be together or sitting close with each other. Recently, Aum and Pinky were having an activity at The Centro Sukhumvit. He was giving Pinky cold shoulders and there was a scene captured when he looked at Pinky. It was a look of disgust which I am definite of. Maybe they are going to split soon. But when Aum looked at Aff, we can see his flashing smile with deep love and admiration. They just gave me a feeling that they are not just only friends but could be underground couple.

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
by reading your summary of the event, i can picture aum and aff. your so descriptive.

*** wish upon a star, aum and aff should just date. i mean, all their fans will be so excited!!!

cecilia

Staff member
danielle, you're so descriptive LOl .. only fans like us can notice such small things. LOl
the only thing that hold me back is that at one of the blog, either dirtiilaundry or lyn's, it was mentioned that Pinky and Aum are each other soulmate = that's what hold me back from 'wanting' ateam power couple (at times)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks cecilia. You should see how close they are behaving towards each other.

At the timing 0:23, Khun Jim was delivering her speech. But, take a good look at the left corner, Aff and Aum were at the dinning table. Both were wearing green outfits while most people wore white. Aff was standing close to Aum while he was about to take a seat. As he was seating, Aff turned her head to talk to him. Then Aff was like having a conversation with someone across the table while Aum was touching his beard or face. After a while, he turned his head to ask Aff to take a seat. Aff couldn't hear him so she placed her hand on his shoulder and lowered her head to listen to him. After listening, she moved to her seat beside Aum. Then, Aum turned his face toward Aff and lazily shoot out his hand to caress her bare upper arm.
Actually, if they behaved lovey-dovey in front of the camera, people would think that they did so to promote their drama. But behind the camera…..out of fan's sight, without a doubt that they are very very close. I just can't believe that they are just friends because they seemed too comfortable toward each other and whenever they were having a conversation, I saw Aum touched or caressed Aff and she was not rejecting him. Now they are wearing couple outfits. It seemed like any ceremony or activities that both are attending, they are bound to be together or sitting close with each other. Recently, Aum and Pinky were having an activity at The Centro Sukhumvit. He was giving Pinky cold shoulders and there was a scene captured when he looked at Pinky. It was a look of disgust which I am definite of. Maybe they are going to split soon. But when Aum looked at Aff, we can see his flashing smile with deep love and admiration. They just gave me a feeling that they are not just only friends but could be underground couple.
omg when i looked at it again.. it is true....... they are so cute together..... RR, those are really hot pictures of Aum... thanks...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaaa thanks for the clips... n omg i wouldve never realized that was ateam.. lol.. gosh they are too adorable.. hehe.. plus matching too..

gosh how i wish ateam was real ^_^ hehe..

DAMN AUM IS SO HOT TOO!!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol...i didn't see that part of aum and aff in the back...until i read Danielle's description...wow u sure have good eyes to caught that lol...whooo...go ateam....

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3AqIwXrBQk

I rewatched again. It was my mistake. At 0.30, Aff's hand was not on Aum's shoulder when she lowered her head to listen to him. Actually, after Aum touched his beard. His hand was holding Aff's hand. When Aff moved to her seat, he released her hand and proceeded to move his hand up and down her bare arm twice or even more if that scene was not cut off.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW... YOU HAVE VERY... VERY... VERY GOOD EYES!!!!!

LOL... **FAINTS AFTER REWATCHING THE CLIP ONCE AGAIN** xp..