Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Today is really a good day for many fans who love Ateam so much!

Hope there are more space for aum and aff.
Because aff had boyfriend already.
But I think everything will be better, we pray for Ateam.

:clap: :kiss: :yahoo:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so Aum is single now??? lol
well, I'm single as well... :rolleyes: LMAO

but seriously, Aum should move on and spend more time with someone... *cough* AFF :p
hmmmm... I think I'm inspired again to write a oneshot :rolleyes:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn't be surprise if Aum and Aff would ended up together. They both are very close with each other. Although Aff still might be in relationship with her boyfriend, but She is hinting that the relationship is boring. Usually, a lasting relationship start out with friendship, and Aum and Aff are good friends, they understand one another. heeheheheh

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder what aff thinks about the break up hmmmm maybe she should break up with her 10 boring years COP BF too :]

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
from what i heard and known, he does not know how to either write or read, so i'm assuming, he's taking class lesson b/c those are two letters of the alphabet chart.

I just saw ceci's post!

Wow - he is a really good actor to do what he does w/o being able to read the scripts. Who reads it for him? Why doen't he read or write Thai? Does he know English better?

cecilia

Staff member
I just saw ceci's post!

Wow - he is a really good actor to do what he does w/o being able to read the scripts. Who reads it for him? Why doen't he read or write Thai? Does he know English better?
i'm not sure .. can't really speak for anyone but i think maybe he didn't pay attention at first when he was young or that he have never attempt to learn thai writing .. as for english, i'm not sure, he can seem to carry conversation well --- and writing too ..

anyway, i forgot to post my new mv here, missing ATEAM badly -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiEVy73QPk

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ceci... that mv you made was awesome!!
everything went perfectly well together..
and omg.. perfect song too ..
YOU ARE SUCH A PRO...
THAT WAS SUCH A SAD MV TOO... T_T..