Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I know. I am MAD. :arrg: I wanna see NM soooo bad. I need more of Aum and Aff.

You know, Aff is gonna be pregnant in NM, so meaning we get to see a willing scene between Aum and Aff. :w-scene-pop-corn: hehehehehehehe...

Well, guess we'll have to wait a little longer for it to air. DARN. :(
i love the way u think....lol..... cant wait :D

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I ma so glad Pinky and Aum broke up. She seems so immature and kiddy!! He needs a real woman, like Aff hehehehhehe

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ok - since we are waiting for NM for sooooo long, I think Ch. 3 better have some good lip locking scenes for ATeam. ha ha. I hope Aff step it up for this one!

cecilia

Staff member
Ok - since we are waiting for NM for sooooo long, I think Ch. 3 better have some good lip locking scenes for ATeam. ha ha. I hope Aff step it up for this one!
muahaha. and even if they did, we won't feel so bad b/c he's not in a relationship with anyone else ..
well, kindda for her bf -- but nothing much

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
We need to see some willing scene and tongue action going on between Aum and Aff. hehehehehehehe. :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: hehehehehehe :lmao: Gosh, I am bored.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know this will happen. NM is gonna be on hold till the end of this year. Why do they rush the filming and delay the airing of the lakorn? I want to know.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Im guessing they want to make NM a really kick ass lakorn. The best ATEAM lakorn EVER!!!!!

Sucks that we have to wait for a while longer.

cecilia

Staff member
really aggrevating, to think that it might air around the fall or winter :( .. my schedule are PACKED then !!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I know this will happen. NM is gonna be on hold till the end of this year. Why do they rush the filming and delay the airing of the lakorn? I want to know.
I'm just guessing here ;)

They probably rushed the filming because Aum & Aff had other lakorns being scheduled for shooting ? ... and why on earth are they delaying the airing ? Probably it's still being edited ? Maybe they're waiting for turns at the TV station ? Maybe some shoots need to be redone ? I dunno but I used to work at a local production company years ago and all sorts of things and problems could turn up, that's for sure. :wacko:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope they won't make us wait for NM until December! Just thinking about it makes me mad and want to spam. Oh - wait. SarN didn't do that. It's Ch.3. haha. I guess I have to suck it up and watch the lakron with Aum and Noon first. At least Aum will look hot in there..... I saw some shirtless teasers. hee hee.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i'm waiting for it as well -- would love to see that new hair style -- flirtatious playboy :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope they won't make us wait for NM until December! Just thinking about it makes me mad and want to spam. Oh - wait. SarN didn't do that. It's Ch.3. haha. I guess I have to suck it up and watch the lakron with Aum and Noon first. At least Aum will look hot in there..... I saw some shirtless teasers. hee hee.

^haha. i'm waiting for it as well -- would love to see that new hair style -- flirtatious playboy :wub:
haha... i know.. i dont like noon to much... though i will see it cuz of my aum... he damn hot

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
GREAT. Airing in the fall? LAME. I am gonna be busy then. Oh well. Guess Im just rewatching JLR && other lakorn. Maybe I'll watch Aum and Noon lakorn too. :unsure:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I am bored so I was thinking of BABY for our Ateam.
What do you guys want? A Boy or a Girl? Twins? ha ha

Have any of you seen Yok Lai Make? There is this baby girl (baby janie).....and she is very cute. Maybe she could be BABY ATeam........

Little Aff would drive our Aum crazy. :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm... I want a boy and a girl!! lol

I'm not watching any lakorn atm since I'm so busy with school... but I wish NM would air soon!! :( :( I can find time just to see another ATEAM lakorn :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I am bored so I was thinking of BABY for our Ateam.
What do you guys want? A Boy or a Girl? Twins? ha ha

Have any of you seen Yok Lai Make? There is this baby girl (baby janie).....and she is very cute. Maybe she could be BABY ATeam........

Little Aff would drive our Aum crazy. :wub:
idk....(still thinking) :D

hmmm... I want a boy and a girl!! lol

I'm not watching any lakorn atm since I'm so busy with school... but I wish NM would air soon!! :( :( I can find time just to see another ATEAM lakorn :p

yea me too... NM... i can mak time for...