Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, i notice they are remaking lakorn in the 80s & 90's , mostly lakorn with sadist P'K :lol: I alway wanted them to remake "Sawan Bieng" because it's my second favorite but i was disappointed in the 3 version , i truly am , I wasn't as active in that thread either, which unlike me to skip a sadist lakorn lmao. SB had it's moment , not all was disappointed , i'll give it a 7/10 because toward the ending did go me in tear. If they remake NFKS , i will put a banner up !! --- I like sniffing , it's a sign he hungry for loving ! There is a reason why some female fall for aggressive man ( talking about the man role in lakorn ) *ahem*
Study show male sweat can boost mood, brain activity and sexual arousal in a heterosexual women. Another word , aggressive man work up their body into giving off sweat scent , which can turn a woman on like a light switch.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ i know what youre referring to..its
(sexual)
pheromones... :lol:

yep i cried towards the end of SB also..the part where he dropped to his knees..begging for forgiveness and confessing his love to her. i love that part btw.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , little grass hopper . you are catching on very well , so when u see sniffing in lakorn , they are searching for pheromones scent

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Little Grasshopper!!

sniffing like animals :loool:

ok i will be back to join the convo again tomorrow..i got work to do! have a great night SarN!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes, i notice they are remaking lakorn in the 80s & 90's , mostly lakorn with sadist P'K :lol: I alway wanted them to remake "Sawan Bieng" because it's my second favorite but i was disappointed in the 3 version , i truly am , I wasn't as active in that thread either, which unlike me to skip a sadist lakorn lmao. SB had it's moment , not all was disappointed , i'll give it a 7/10 because toward the ending did go me in tear. If they remake NFKS , i will put a banner up !! --- I like sniffing , it's a sign he hungry for loving ! There is a reason why some female fall for aggressive man ( talking about the man role in lakorn ) *ahem*
Study show male sweat can boost mood, brain activity and sexual arousal in a heterosexual women. Another word , aggressive man work up their body into giving off sweat scent , which can turn a woman on like a light switch.
LMAO
I love that bits of info! :lol:

more pictures!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
14 days to go before NM airs!!! lol
all these pictures inspires me to write another oneshot... lol

cecilia

Staff member
awe. all these NICE SMOOTH pictures gets on me so quick!
i want it to air so bad now !!!

thanks for the pictures na kha.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg all these pics :wub: got me smiling like this now --->> :D *bau officially crazy smiling at the computer screen lol*
anyways wow all of a sudden ateam pics like exploded out of now where, guess the produres finally starting to promote overtime now since the lakorn is nearly airing :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
btw .. wow damn nice bmw aummie is driving BUAHAHA i wouldnt mind hoping in the back seat with ateam lols

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
barbie and ken lol
can't wait to see their wedding scene :wub:
I wish they would also include the honeymoon part...
the bedroom part particularly
lol but I think they'll just let us use our imagination for that... hahahahaha

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i notice affs wardrobe in this lakorn is very NICE!....im glad she will be all dressed and dolled up!..haha..i hate it when i watch a lakorn and the nang'ek gets to dress all funky and totally not styling...=)