Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for the translation on the second teaser!

Seem like Aff have to endure lots of pain in here. I hope there's a scene where Aum's character can punch Tao's character for the suffering/threatening that he make on Aff's Bo -

Other than that - Aum and Aff looked super sweet together! If you love someone, you will love them forever!! :wub:
For real .. the part when he said ''DOESN'T MATTER WHO MAKE YOU PREGNANT, WHAT MATTER IS THAT I'M THE FATHER!' so selfish!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
love them leelee ^_^..

i know ta is super selfish.. wahhh.. seems like he was gonna "r" her **gulp**

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think he can "R" her because he's not even straight!!!! - doesn't have the feeling you know so it may be hard for her

but I hope that Aum's doesn't sleep with Ploy though. Didn't he married her because he thought that he make her pregnant? But I don't think he would sleep with her though right?

Please, I can't wait for September 16 to be here. I had occupy my free time with work so the time can pass by faster and then the 16 will be her soon!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
umm might end up sleeping with ploy, he did look drunk or drugged or both even?

but if she should get pregnant by any man i hope that its not with umm you know what i mean...

otherwise where would the drama come from (the misunderstanding & jealousy act from both party) lol...

hmmm how the heck can you (ta) threaten a women (aff) and youre not even straight or have any interest in a girl? is he bi?? or hasnt completely come out of the closet yet? :lol: gosh but anyhow ta is a cold-hearted selfish guy to even mention that part to aff. the lakorn hasnt even air yet and im already starting to dislike the guy! <_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hahaha agreed ami..

hmmm.. maybe aff can man ta up a bit lmao :loool: j/k..

i hope aum/ploy dont end up sleeping together n gettin married.. >_<.. eek >_<...

i feel as if the lakorn aired already lmao..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
because of all this dislike and "wiling" talk that's why we talked like it has been aired already

anyway, look at Ateam childhood

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
aaaawww... their baby pics are so cute :wub: :wub:

if I'm not mistaken, I saw in the preview that Aum looked like drunk and Ploy was holding his hand (or was it Aum holding her hand? lol) I hope he won't get Ploy pregnant though

the 2 gays are already getting to my nerves <_< and the lakorn haven't started yet lol

10 days more to go!! :lol: I have to go through hell week first before I get to watch NM... damn exams -_- I'm going crazy here for memorizing hundreds of terms... hahahha

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right.
if you go back and watch his old lakorn
he looks so weak and very orn ae! LOl

i'm glad he change .. he look much better now

Leelee, great job on the banners .. me like it :wub:
keep them coming !!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
what are you talking, Aum have always been hot but he's getting HOTTER!!

No, I guess because we always see this boyish side of him - he's very matured in this lakorn so maybe that's why he look very much GQ :wub:

Aff's is Aff - she have been always pretty and with the combination of Aum and Aff - nobody can beat that

JennieN

sarNie Adult
BTW Ceci THANKS for organizing the thread - the title pic is just :wub: - I can't wait to see that scene!!! ;wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. thanks for the pics.. lol..

aum has always looked good..

he changed from an innocent angel to a hot devil lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sorry ceci... but i spotted an error lol..

you forgot a p .. sypnosis

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^
aaaawww... their baby pics are so cute :wub: :wub:

if I'm not mistaken, I saw in the preview that Aum looked like drunk and Ploy was holding his hand (or was it Aum holding her hand? lol) I hope he won't get Ploy pregnant though

the 2 gays are already getting to my nerves <_< and the lakorn haven't started yet lol

10 days more to go!! :lol: I have to go through hell week first before I get to watch NM... damn exams -_- I'm going crazy here for memorizing hundreds of terms... hahahha
i noe i hope he doesnt get ploy pregnant..... i wonder, lik n the t-ser there were some scenes where he was like happy to be with her though??? lik he will let ploy kiss his cheek and everything???? jw

cecilia

Staff member
mauaha. i can't wait for this to release, been having the fever nonstop!
here's a manipulation of Aff and Aum together :wub: Let's keep the fever going !!