Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i havent watch this one yet, but im gonna do it soon! still have skul tonight....
but seeing all the pics and everything makes me very excitited

cecilia

Staff member
antyVee has it all uplaoded at her youtube channe.
i'll be uploading the HQ to ATEAMFORUM later too.
as for subbing, WISHY has 1.1 out already.

Thinkjaden and Kisskeepintouch has not upload it yet :(
but they will later na kha --

posted OST in here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?/topic/39613-ost-namtan-mai/

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yay just saw the first ten mins. omg it's good already, ateam giving each other the stare at the restaurant lol. im glad they started off quick, not too much hassle in falling in love; buahaha they like each other already!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching ep 1.1 right now on wishboniko's channel ^_^
I'll be late for my class but I don't care hahahahhaa need to see a bit of NM first lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm already falling in love with Pe... :wub: :wub:
if Bo and Nian won't have him, I'll take him instead :p
I love how Aum and Aff looked at each other in the restaurant
and talking about work in the LOVE DEPARTMENT hahahahaha

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I wanna be spamming with all of you JLR sisters, paying homage to first ATEAM epi of Namtarn Mai...But I'm busy packing for Aidilfitri break beginning tomorrow. I'll be offline for more than a week..It's sad but great at the same time cause I'll be spending time with family and eating lots of food after a month of fasting... :wub:

If only I have internet back home.... -_-

Enjoy yourselves, sisters!
That's why I have a laptop and a mobile internet connection! (a bit pricey but it's most convenient for me :))

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI and MAAF ZAHIR BATIN, cikna!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMGawd!!! The way he kept looking at her at the restaurant *chills* She was so shy. He was totally hitting on her. When he called himself stupid, I was like "of course you're stupid! She's so pretty!" Aw...so much chemistry already.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i watched wishy's ep a while ago and omg i was so annoyed.. kept losing connection argh.. finally it's ok.. haha aniwaise back to ateam.. omg.. u can see their chemistry so much.. and omg.. aum is so hot.. hehe.. i just finished d/l the ep.. muahaha.. hehe.. ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
Jennie, i'm with you 200%
they speak through their eyes
and their actions speak louder than their words ^^

cikna, i hope you have time to catch this, somehow ^^
i wish i could, ceci...but I don't think so. i wanna avoid massive traffic esp after our minister of education announced tomorrow is holidays. gosh, 10 days of no internet..i need to presevere. anyways, i've seen the screencaps at lyn's blog. that would do for now

cikna

sarNie Adult
That's why I have a laptop and a mobile internet connection! (a bit pricey but it's most convenient for me :))

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI and MAAF ZAHIR BATIN, cikna!
SELAMAT AIDILFITRI TO YOU TO, KAK! yeah, Aidilfitri and Namtarn Mai in the same week! isn't that insane or what?!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
1Is this on Youtube yet? I downloaded episode 1 from peaches, but the there seems to be something wrong with the opening credits.

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, i dont'k now how you would go without computer for 10 days .. on top of that, leaving your ateam untouched Lol .. kidding, have a safe trip, we'll be here to chat with you and read youR review when you're back online full time :)P)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kristy.. it wasnt jut peaches vid.. bunni too.. and yes it's posted on youtube..

awwwe.. cikna.. 10 days >_<.. i was mad at my comp all day just because the net was down >_<.. i was like noooooo.. my long awaited day >< lol..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i love how NM starts off fast and to the point. Love at first sight or not I dont know; but aff has a crush on aum first... I love when she said how she wishes him to look away from his file and see her and finally he does see her... omg, it is so touchy... the first whole episode is mainly justifying that aff is not a loose or desperate housewife but love gets them blind. she feels only for aum (seeing how she is so straightforward with his friend) and reluctant to say no to aum. I love the lakorn already.... cant wait for tonight

But, one thing to clarify is why she marrired tah though knowing that he is gay.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
but, one thing to clarify is why she marrired tah though knowing that he is gay.
Did she know he was gay b4 they got married ? Can't recall the synopsis now :huh: but I have a feeling she didn't know that until after they were married (or my instinct could be wrong! :p)

Anyway, iirc, she married him bcoz her family was in some kind of financial trouble and that guy helped them or something like that.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
SELAMAT AIDILFITRI TO YOU TO, KAK! yeah, Aidilfitri and Namtarn Mai in the same week! isn't that insane or what?!
Definitely! (that's why I'm not really hoping to be able to watch it on TV come this Wednesday and Thursday :wacko:)

Anyway, we're probably going back on Saturday morning - at 3 am! My husband wants to 'feel' the early morning breeze kat atas gunung Jalan Raya Timur Barat tu! :rolleyes: We're stopping probably at Gerik for sahur and continue the journey after Subuh prayer. Jadik ke idak tak tau le ... my mum duk asyik tanya why we're not starting the journey home on Friday since MoE has given special hols for all schools.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Did she know he was gay b4 they got married ? Can't recall the synopsis now but I have a feeling she didn't know that until after they were married (or my instinct could be wrong! )

Anyway, iirc, she married him bcoz her family was in some kind of financial trouble and that guy helped them or something like that.
that's what we know from the previous version but not yet included in the drama.

I think she knew that tah is gay before marrying him...

but again... love how aum and aff fall for each others uncontrollably... I love how aum is so daring in persuing aff though knowing that it is a wrong start off. Like her brother said, it is hard to meet someone you like (given the fact that aum is a player with a family problem and aff is an opioinist) and let's it the romance flow... it is the love that heart determines head...