Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahahaha
I just want to try out the new spoiler tag... lol
watching the subbed episode right now. ^_^ I hate Tao's bf so much!! <_<

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
"affair" have many meaning depending on the situation but in Namtan Mai, i believe it basically mean "scandal" within a marriage . Though Bo never had any sexual relationship with her husband but she is indeed married , therefore she is in the public eye as a married woman , her action will affect her status in the long run , regardless of whatever reason she had behind the sham marriage , even though it's a good one , as we all know , was to save her parent's lands. If she want to start another relationship with another man she must divorce first , if she doesn't , she would not be able to publicly go out with her man and therefore , it is consider an "affair" :lol: . Also, if she was an single woman , being raise in a traditional family , she shouldn't had slept with a man so loosely (sorry my baby AFF!) in a hotel like she did , what should had happen was , she waited till they were marry first . I believe , this indeed is an "affair"
Yep, I couldn't have agreed more. That's why I thought this drama was so weird to begin with because Bo was frank to begin with then later on she's gonna have a willing scene with Pae, while being married. Bo's character opens up a door for Thai nang'eks to be willingly and frank about her feelings. Because traditional lakorn nang'eks are usually innocent, unwilling, conservative, etc... So it took me awhile to get use to Bo's lovey-dovey character. To be honest, I wish Aff's character is more like the traditional nang'eks. But overall, this drama is an affair. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
but of course this is a lakorn , the viewer root for a 'willing' scene bwt the main couple , therefore who care if they had an 'affair' and lots of midnight hotel , they are two passionates lover ok :lol: . Let's just say , Bo was seduce by an expert player , he handsome , sweet-taker , she was lost in a moment , yeah , that's a lot better , blame it on the man so Bo will look good :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
blame it all on Pe so Bo won't appear to be so bad :lol:
did Tao already had a bf before they got married or was it after their marriage? :huh:
I love the relationship between Nian and her father

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. It's all Pawan fault for being too sexy at work , making it hard for her not to feel attractive to him. His sweet flowery words and stuff animal was a dangerous combination . He planed to go w/ her alone to that Hong Kong trip too , obviously his intension was to score, therefore , he the seducer and she was the target :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I really hope Pe doesn't go off the deep end and sleeps with lots of women like Lyn's summary says. But, this is TV Scene production, so you can expect plots like that I guess.

I wish there was some way Bo can divorce and Tao and get with Pe the "right" way. If there was it wouldn't be so dramatic, right?

Aff and Umm are sure good actors. I cried when Pe hugged Bo in the garden. That was really sad. You can tell Pe did not want to let Bo go. You can see it in his eyes how much he wants to be with her.

Also Bo was so hurt when Tao told her to go back to Thailand. But like her mom said a good person like Bo will eventually get good out of life. Bo has sacrificed a lot for her family.

I do like Nina's relationship with her dad. She wants her dad to think she is perfect. I know lots of kids like that. Inside, they are a bit cunning and munipulating. her dad, Po, is a bit ignorant in his actions because of the love he has for his daughter. He spoils her too much.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Yes. It's all Pawan fault for being too sexy at work , making it hard for her not to feel attractive to him. His sweet flowery words and stuff animal was a dangerous combination . He planed to go w/ her alone to that Hong Kong trip too , obviously his intension was to score, therefore , he the seducer and she was the target :lol:

you forgot his goodnight "kiss"
I guess he didn't hit the jackpot on the slot machines in Macau so he just hit Bo's jackpot instead :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks cherryapple ^_^..

i love that seen...

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

EPISODE 1 OF NAMTARN MAI HAD A RATING OF 5..

EPISODE 2 OF NAMTARN MAI HAD A RATING OF 6..

thanks to p'noiki@spicy..

^_^... i hope it'll rise more.. hehe.. ^_^...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Well, I guess it's not THAT bad of a rating for the first week. It might rise just like JLR did. Ch3 lakorns don't start out with strong ratings even if it's a power couple playing.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I really don't mind the ratings as long as I'm enjoying the lakorn ^_^
but I know for a fact that the production team would want high ratings so I hope it would rise too.. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
DBK had a rating of 7 on the day where NM got a rating of 5. So it wasn't that bad and it is only the first week, who knows what will happen.