Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^Jennie, for real, i'm waiting for that as well.

the beginning part, one of the host compliment that he sing well, he outta go and do a test at Grammy record. Lol ..

They didn't mention aff, they actually said 'NAT' myria -- so i guess, they're picking on him base on the news/rumors recently surface LOL

After Aff gave the shy smile, Boy said 'it probably is because of that he/she is Thailand sweetheart, even to him too' not sure who he's talking about or if he meant the whole pranang of ateam -- very vague LOl

JennieN

sarNie Adult
darn it, that's just do huge damage to me :ph34r: :ph34r:

Anyway, I hope to see the show soon. Seem like its gonna be fun :) and of course seeing Ateam going all ga-ga, eyes-staring, legs touching. This is NOT to be miss, especially by Ateam.

If Aff and Aum have babies - I want them to have 2 boys and 1 girl... haha. My dreams for them is getting to the extreme :lol:

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
After Aff gave the shy smile, Boy said 'it probably is because of that he/she is Thailand sweetheart, even to him too' not sure who he's talking about or if he meant the whole pranang of ateam -- very vague LOl
He mentioned about AFF b/c hosts talking Boy is very happy that some point of lakorn he has a chance to hug our AFF. cute Boy

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Jen She is not pregnant yet until she is in Hawaii which will be airing this week according to the spoilers given by Ceci. Until then, we still have some more Pe and Bo struggling before we can see our baby bump from Bo

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks Sarnie

I love babies too - especially if its ATEAM's baby. Remember, this is our first Ateam baby and is a boy

lsy123

sarNie Egg
you know I'm willing to put my bet on that they have feelings for each other but they may afraid that if they actually date - what happen if it won't last. They may lost that friendship forever so maybe that's why nothing have YET to happen. Maybe they'll wait till is the right time where both are settle in their mind that is it and THEY WILL GET TOGETHER! <<<<<------- at least that's why I'm thinking about them.

here is the translated clip from WISHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6YKUsvEPE
Thank you. It doesn't come cross my mind with that complexity. I thought they were secretely dating based on the body language between them in interview. However I might be too optimistic. Your guess makes sense. That also explains why rare chances that on screen lovers could be real couple in reality. Now with the rumors that Aum is now with Nat and Aff with a playboy, they might be friends only forever... If that is so, what a pity!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, it's a pity but if ch3 continue to shower me with ateam onscreen together, i'll be happy for life just like how i am with BRAGELINA atm ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^yes, it's a pity but if ch3 continue to shower me with ateam onscreen together, i'll be happy for life just like how i am with BRAGELINA atm ^^
if they can't be together in this lifetime - let's channel 3 have them onscreen forever so i can be satisfy with them.

brangelina is the one couple who really is breaking all rules to be together. Look what had gotten them. Happiness and a happy family.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
breaking news. Did anyone read a post from wishbone's youtube site. Here is the quote:

"Wishy!! did you read the headline of Siamdara yet? "AFF confirms broke up with bf that had been together for 13yrs" For reason? She said she is working 7 days a week and doesn't have time. In Gossip, someone said she might seeing someone else.. Wonder who's the lucky guy? "

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
OMG!!! is that true?! I'm a bit sad if that's true coz their relationship lasted for that long -_-
but then again... hehehe... if they've really broke up then there's a big chance that ATEAM could get together off-screen and it would make us all happy!! :lol:

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/090929_20313.html

who can translate this news regarding AFF?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Are you guy for real?

I mean, so if its true then it may be true about Sangran and Aff? Ah, please don't like it true - if its true - I want AUM and AFF in the end...please please! (lol, I'm evil)

cecilia

Staff member
^holy mother of god .. i didn't expect it to be this soon Lol ..
siamdara, i still a little iffy about it -- sometime, they can be so OFF too.
i don't know, will wait for further confirmation ^^

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
breaking news. Did anyone read a post from wishbone's youtube site. Here is the quote:

"Wishy!! did you read the headline of Siamdara yet? "AFF confirms broke up with bf that had been together for 13yrs" For reason? She said she is working 7 days a week and doesn't have time. In Gossip, someone said she might seeing someone else.. Wonder who's the lucky guy? "
what? if that is true...i so want ateam to hook up now...i know it's doesn't seem right but if they do get together...man my world and other ateam fan's world will be so happy...:lol::D:pB)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know right. I came home today after working for 11 hours and I'm dead tired. Suddenly I went and read the post and I was like OK, somebody stop joking with me right now because I'm serious about ATEAM's fantasy getting to the extremes and I want them together so BAD.

but with this news, it suddenly knock me off and I hope is not false news because this will do some serious mentality state to my head. I hope is true though that the break - up and that's she is not yet into the relationship!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Have to go sleep early tonight. I'm exhausted - just watch 30 minutes of the willing scene over and over again. The more I watch it the more I like about this scene - especially when he told her that he love her and then wiped the tears off her face :wub:

GOOD NIGHT everyone
:wub: :wub: A simply love scene but is full of love