Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
How do you add picture on the bottom of your message. I tried to copy and paste a banner as a signature but it told me type down the http://, which i don't have.

cecilia

Staff member
Jang Gla asked Pe if he's the father since he learned from Tao's mom that Tao's not the father of her child .. He's taking Pe to go and see his child tomorrow :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg tomorrow ? did they saw each other in today eps ? No right ? ahh, so frustrating , nearly 5 eps they hadn't seen each other then , that nearly half of the lakorn lol

cecilia

Staff member
they didn't see each other today either.
he saw his child though -- crying and asking heaven to help protect the little sick baby too :wub:

Nian is a total itch in here -- she actually fake out a death scene to freak out Pe and his aunt to get attention -- she ask the doctor to pls conceal a secret of her too .. so yup, it's starting to unfold -- still draggy and boring at time though :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well for me, I have only seen what Wishy has uploaded so far, the first ten minutes lol. Anyways I am just going to wait for the subs. I am not feeling well at how this lakorn is going so waiting is not a problem. Anyways I am a bit disappointed in Wi when she slapped Nian. Of course we know that Nian is not really pregnant but hitting a woman carrying a child is not my cup of tea. I can't stand it that someone would actually slap/push a pregnant woman. Wi was pretty rough on Nian.

cecilia

Staff member
^well, if she care about her child, then she shouldn't get herself caught up in a fight like that. Of course, if I'm Wi, i would slap her back too -- who say that only pregnant woman can take advantage of beating me up -- what i'm trying to say is that if she care about her baby, then she shouldn't have start it -- so putting herself at risk, it wouldn't hurt either to do some itch slapping :p

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy acted really good in here, it is so believable. She can make people really love her, and hate her through her acting. Now that is what you call an actress. Aff needs to take more diverse roles, instead of playing a goodie toostie all the time. I know she can be fiesty too, especially when she screamed at Harit in JLR. Her role in here is very dull and annoying at times.

I have to say this lakorn is not what it promoted to be. Just a flop! I thought the last half of this lakorn will be more interesting, but it not, since the leading actors don't even see each other half of the film. I just can't wait for it to be over with so I can watch Ken and Ann lakorn. She seems funny in there.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I love ATEAM, the
lakorn is boring for me right now.
Half of the lakorn is not even
about Pe and Bo! I'm just disappointed!:(

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Next week Wednesday will be the last day for namtan mai to air. Because Ann and Ken lakorn will replace it on Thursday.

Ceci---- what did Pe's auntie say to him at the end of the episode when he confronted he has a baby with bo?

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
haha, this is gonna be a really stupid question to ask but is Aer (Air) really gay (like in the lakorn) or is he like bisexual or something?

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I'm tired of seeing Aum and Aff together, same with Ann and Ken and Por and Pat. They need to pair with other people because it's getting old. I agree that Aff needs to pick more diverse roles. I don't want Aff in Plerng Boon, they need to replace one of the leads.
i agree with every words you say!!!

cecilia

Staff member
he knows where she live now -- Nian gets on my nerve today too -- can't believe she is that selfish -- wanting to control on everything, even with the aunt too.

it would have been awesome if Bo hit Nian harder ^^

They found out the truth that she's not pregnant -- next week, things will be expose for Nian :clap:

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I cannot believe everything will be wrapped up within one episode next week. So far PE has not seen Bo yet. And I hate to see she forgave him within ten minutes! What a twisted and ill-planned lakorn! The worst I have ever seen. And i heard Thai media was commenting something like, 'NM's rating cannot be even boosted with AUM/AFF playing together!'. Did they know what ATEAM is the only major factor that kept us here? Without them, the rating would be 0!

fun

Expired Sarnie
amazonlily0 It does have it's moment but they lack Ateam. They brag like this and that but really this is nothing. How can I trust Aum and Aff again when they brag about a lakorn they co-star together. More than half the lakorn, Ateam didn't have much on screen time as a couple- that is the most disappointed factor. Namtan Mai does have its moments but it has been shatter. I don't think I will watch another TV scene production lakorn for awhile. First it was Aom's dad in FRA and now everyone @ TV scene. =(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
No way! It ends next week. Gosh, so little of Aff and Aum together. Well that's gonna suck if everything gets wrapped up in 1-2 episodes.

It's not their fault. It's the production/director's fault.