Nang Greed (Compordee)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
omg.. oil in skinny jeans >_< lol..
win is so cute!! jui too!!

OMG.. JAMIE BOUHER!!! I MISSED HER..
Omg, I didn't even know that Jamie was in here til you mentioned it. Then I had to browse thru all the pics again and there I see Jamie!

Hells yea, I hella miss that girl on screen!! Glad she's back!

finally Jamie is back!!!!! what happened to her for the past few years? it seems that after sompong nong somchai, she just dropped off the radar! so glad to see her back...she is one of the best n'rais...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea someone should pin this lakorn..

gosh i have to start watchin this.. oil n win are just too cute!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I didn't even know it started airing...dang it...so Win and Oil play brothers? That's funny...they're the only two that have enough similarities to play brothers...usually they get people who don't even look close to being related...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is is just me or is Win freakin' more adorable than usual in this one?! I just wanna pinch his cheeks and kidnap him...and other things that I won't mention cuz it's R rated...LOL

He's so freakin' adorable, from the very first episode already!!! This is a definite watch for me.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this one its so funny..i see jieb in there too..why arent they promoting her anymore...shes like in the background now or is she just doing cameo..

mandy18

sarNie Egg
Oil is so Harlious in this movie (นางกรี๊ด)or Nang Greed) check it on www.2drama.com or youtube.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hi, welcome to sarnworld. Just for future reference, look at the old lakorn thread or currently airing lakorn section. We're trying to keep the forum clean. =D

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey which days of the week does this show's airing.... can all you ops mod the threads to include the airing days of the week..... that way everybuddie'll know which is which....thanks....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn airs Friday-Sunday...so weekend slot. I love the song Oil sang in today's episode. Even I was stunned like Jui haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
kreed kreed kreed kre kre kre kre kre kreeeeed oh my gosh they so annoying LOL i stopped after eps 1 cause i thought it was so stupid haha. win's very cute in here though and dat dude w/ da glasses is hilarious when he makes fun of da nang kreed LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Diamend I love it. I don't know why. I think I'm just a fan of comedies. Jui won the pageant and I love how when Oil went on stage she poured red ants down his back so while he was singing he was all moving around in a weird way so everyone's like what the heck haha.