Nang Paya Prey

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
i've never seen this movie be4 so that's why i was wondering if someone could give me a summary of what the movie is about?

thanks

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
well, this is a good lakorn... at least i think it is... it's just not too long ago... but i haven't seen it in a while... so i can only remember so much... but anyways, the pra ek was manee from nam jai mae... and the nang ek... i can't remember who she is... i just know i liked her in the movie a lot... but anyways, it's like she's a girl living in the woods... and he's a prince... but he falls in love with her... shoot!... i forgot most of the movie already... have to go rewatch it... but anyways, he's like... very annoying... and she's very stubborn... so if you like verbally fighting movies, i'd recomend this one... and at the end, he becomes king and she returns to her home... but then because of his love for her, he throws away his king rep and went after her... sorry, can't really summarize it good for you... but i thought this was a good and cute lakorn... i think you should give it a try... ^-^

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn...they're cute together...gackt you should watch it...it's good...i would recommand to anyone who want t watch it...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn for the fact that..it's not one of those 'love at first sight' lakorns that most boran lakorns have..

This is an interesting lakorn..and n'ek is a tough one..she fights back!! You should watch it..it's good!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah i like this lakorn it awsome i like monkey ! lol the wun that the nang ek talk too lolu guys should watch it for those who hasnt watch it !

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup...yalls should see it...it's one of my favorite boran lakorns of all time...i hate the fact that pra ek was hella mean to nang ek in the beginning and shit though!

val

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is pretty good...the n'ek is pretty. p'ek was really mean to her but she always ended up helping him from time to time, thought it'll be much better if they could of extended the ending a little longer. give this lakorn a try for those that haven't watch it :D