Nang Sao Jumlang Ruk [Exact + CH7]

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.scenario.co.th/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10918
He/She wrotes that the info was from ch7.

ALL CAST ARE:
Weir Sukollawat pair up with Pang Ornjira
Ritz THE STAR 6 + Grace THE STAR 6
Grace Garnglao, Pookai, Yok Thunyakun and Thee

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Grace is gorgeous! And Pang looks adorable. I hope this won't be a a flop! I miss Pang as nang'ek. I love how CH7 & Exact are always collaborating with each other although I wish they did it with CH3 too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Exact is starting to collaborate more with ch7. I would be happy if Exact's storylines didn't suck. Their even worse than Kantana production. And Pang isn't my idea of n'ek material, i like her as n'rai or supporting.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact is starting to collaborate more with ch7. I would be happy if Exact's storylines didn't suck. Their even worse than Kantana production. And Pang isn't my idea of n'ek material, i like her as n'rai or supporting.
For me I've always liked Pang.. Hehe. But yeah most of the time Exact does suck. It's either too dramatic or nonsense >.< I only like very few of their lakorns. I think they are worser than CH7 at some point. I'll always be CH3 fan. LoL.

jakjann

Jakjann
This drama will ON AIR at the beginning of the year 2011.
Ritz's role is as a private manager of Wier.
Wier act as a Superstar
Grace THE STAR as Thee's little sister
Thee's role is also a Superstar and he will be a rival against Weir.

meenia

sarNie Adult
same here, i think she does better as nang'rai too.. but ritz is so cute.. can't wait to see him.. he's very funny in bie's sitcome.. acting wise was pretty good for a beginner, or more like comedy, ritz is good at...

honda

sarNie Hatchling
The pairing seems odd. I have a feeling this is gonna be a flop. Most lakorns with Pang as nang'ek turns out to be flops. I will give it a try since I do enjoy seeing Weir most of the time.

jakjann

Jakjann
latest drama WJYTD where pang was nang ek and paired up with por nattawut was not a flop. that was really a good drama and many viewers like it.
and that drama was from exact in coorporation with ch7.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I think weir's looking better now that he's broken up with Pancake.. Pang and Weir actually look cute.. Pang had a cute outfit too..