Nang Sao Jumlang Ruk [Exact + CH7]

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm anticipating for this^^ Can't wait just a couple more days! :) I've missed Pang as nang'ek! Finally going to tune in a Ch7 lakorn! It's been a while, lol.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Excited for this lakorn too. Vier is the only p'ek from Channel 7 that I can stand watching without throwing up..I love Pang too. Glad she's getting more n'ek roles. She can play n'ek and n'rai.

I can't wait.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It's alright. Wow! Weir is soo tall, compared to ritz and pang. I'm not really fond of that grace girl. Seems like Benz is getting more roles of nang'rai, I like her better as the gentle nang'ek. Dk if I will have time watching this but if everyone says it's good, I will try to find a way for spare time

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow...i never thought of pang being with vier.. this is so accidicting they are for sure gonna be a cutie couple!.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
weir and pang looks cute together. i can't wait to watch this lakorn. pang looks pretty and cute in the clothes. weir is handsome too :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Exact must have run out of n'eks to resort to Pang. She is a good n'rai or side character but not n'ek. Exact needs to recruit new blood that is lead material and can act. Feel sorry for them, must suck to recycle 3-4 n'eks in every lakon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What's the storyline??? Can somebody please tell me?
Credit to lyn at iheartlakorns.com

Kimhan (Weir) is a big time celebrity who went into the jungle to film a movie. He got into an accident is saved by Ako (Pang) and she uses her body to keep him warm. At this point, he like lost in the jungle at the mercy of Ako. When Ako’s father, the chief of the jungle village, discovers them, he misunderstands that they did something together, so he forces them into marriage. For a short while, he stays in the jungle village as Ako’s husband until he is able to make contact with the outside world. In order to leave, he lies to Ako that he will leave and come back for her once he is settled in Bangkok. Really he is fleeing her. Kimhan doesn’t make contact for a long time and Ako is worried, so she decides to go search for him with her posse of jungle friends. They find Kimhan at the press conference for his new movie and she shouts out that she is wife. In order to save Kimhan from humiliation, Kimhan’s manager lies that Ako is Kimhan’s foreign servant girl and not his wife.

With Ako being in Bangkok, Kimhan is worried about his celebrity status and his relationship with his girlfriend. Kimhan wants to end his relationship with Ako cleanly because he fears she will tell the media about their marriage. Kimhan tries various method to get rid of Ako, but she  always manages to forgive him. Gradually, Kimhan begins to fall for Ako, his loyal and dutiful wife.

solin

sarNie Adult
The storyline seems funny but why out of all Ch5 actress they have to choose Pang ? However, I will probably give to this lakorn a try just because of Grace ! They should have made her be the n'ek instead.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
The storyline seems funny but why out of all Ch5 actress they have to choose Pang ? However, I will probably give to this lakorn a try just because of Grace ! They should have made her be the n'ek instead.
I agree.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Right now I'd rather watch her (Pang) than Vill. Nothing against the girl but just tired of seeing her too much. BTW, hate seeing Benz as rai again. I like the girl but acting is acting no matter the role.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
So what kind of people is Pang's character?
You know I think they're a made up people who happen to live in the jungles. From the costumes, there are elements of Hmong Thai embroidery and some pom-poms, but I think the costumes just borrow ideas, styles, and led us to believe Pang's people are made up.

I have to say, this one seems fun. I haven't watched a lakorn in a LONG time, but this one might be the one to bring me back. It's fast, fun, and kind of interesting. I mean the whole their each others soulmate, as deemed by the tree spirit, is pretty moving...corny, but hell, I think it connects the main characters right away. I'm actually excited to see what happens next.

Also, at first I kind of didn't like the idea of Pang as n'ek, but surprisingly so far, I kind of like her. I like her character's spunk, and unyielding faith in her less than brave love interest. She's doing fine so far. Dare I say I like her? Hope next weekend's episodes are awesome! :D

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
You know I think they're a made up people who happen to live in the jungles. From the costumes, there are elements of Hmong Thai embroidery and some pom-poms, but I think the costumes just borrow ideas, styles, and led us to believe Pang's people are made up.

I have to say, this one seems fun. I haven't watched a lakorn in a LONG time, but this one might be the one to bring me back. It's fast, fun, and kind of interesting. I mean the whole their each others soulmate, as deemed by the tree spirit, is pretty moving...corny, but hell, I think it connects the main characters right away. I'm actually excited to see what happens next.

Also, at first I kind of didn't like the idea of Pang as n'ek, but surprisingly so far, I kind of like her. I like her character's spunk, and unyielding faith in her less than brave love interest. She's doing fine so far. Dare I say I like her? Hope next weekend's episodes are awesome! :D
yea thats why i ask what kind of people pang were....cause the costuming had elements of hmong thai embroidery so i guess they are just made up.....