Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Short interview from http://www.naewna.com/news.asp?ID=98652

In this serie, Tom has to play the role of a warm and one-hearted type of guy.

Tom: "In this serie, I play Earth, a warm-hearted guy who is always in a nice mood. But it is actually difficult na krub, because my personality is [only] a bit like Earth. But P' Chao, the director, says I put my on personality into the character Earth too much. Earth is a famous singer who doesn't care about fame. He enjoys listening to music on the streets and likes a girl like Gnamtha. Fortunately, played in another lakorn with Noon before, thus making it easier for us to work together. I say that Earth is the kind of guy who is in the dreams of many many girls. Like Earth, I a very straightforward na, because Earth is a guy who once he loves, he loves with all of his heart. No matter whether the person we love, loves us or not, but we have already given our hearts to that person. If I have a girlfriend, I would be like Earth nee la, because you cannot hinder love."

WO~~W :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Old news. (April) Very short-mini-mini from OHO Magazine. The reporters were surveying various daras/celebrities. The name of the survey? "Songkran is Coming." They asked specific daras who they wanted to throw powder on and Noon answers:

"ต่าย ณัà¸?พล ลียะวนิช เพราะตอนเล่นละคร นางสาวผ้าขี้ริ้ว คู่à¸?ันนี่โดนเค้าตบตีตลอด à¹?à¸?ล้งเราสารพัดเลยอยาà¸?เอาคืï¿
�
บ้าง ขอà¹?บบว่าประà¹?ป้ง + à¸?ระà¹?ทà¸?à¹?รงๆสัà¸?ที (อันนี้ออà¸?à¹?นวอารมณ์ส่วนตัวรà
€à¸›à¸¥à¹ˆà¸²à¸ˆà¹Šà¸°)"

-- "Tye Nattapon Leeyawanich, because when we were filming Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew, he was always hitting and slapping me. Teasing me in whatever ways he could. So I want to get back at him. (Want to) Just finally paste powder and hit him really really hard." (Somebdy comments in a teasing way: Is this the result of some personal emotion?)

I like her stare in this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------
:spin: Please have more lakorns for me to follow..... !! :lmao:
-----------------------------------------------------------

I need to snooze.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...thanks for sharing the 'earth' article...aww...good old earth...never gets the girl and always stuck with the cheesy lines...i got a little bit of love left for ya earth...we'll work on better lines for you ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HI yaso! ^_^

I'm so guilty right now. I should have been up studying! Not ____! :S I think I will now really have to get over my obsession. Not only b/c of my course load...but I've been stuck in old drama for too long. LOL. I'm not even watching another other lakorns at the moment.. not consistently at least...heh-heh. And Noon is about to film a new lakorn by next month anyway!!!! ~sigh~ The title is something like suo ruk chuck ya olwurn. It's by Broadcast company.. she'll be paired up w/ either Aon or Boy Pissanu .... She'll be wearing a WIGGGG!!!! lmao

Here is the MV I made for Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew...before I finally withdraw. It's my first ever made MV. So nothing great. Only the music. huhu ... Okay.. Now I really need to get over this. lol. That's it. I'm tired! I need to sleep! I kill myself too many tymes.

MV - http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhimre

And thanks yaso, for keeping me cmpany while you can. I really appreciate it. ;) And... well.. it was fun while it lasted!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao. mintwix! Thanks for all the news/pics. I love the last one so adorableee and funny!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks 4 sharing the See San clip, mintwix. Who's supposed to be the p'ek? Is this a romantic comedy? I can't believe they're making her wear a wig just so that she has long hair. Anyways, she still looks very pretty and I can't wait to watch it soon. Ok...back to my finals too :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mintwix, I really liked ur MV. It was swee,t brings back memories. Noon-Tye had some really strong chemistry ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks 4 sharing the See San clip, mintwix. Who's supposed to be the p'ek? Is this a romantic comedy? I can't believe they're making her wear a wig just so that she has long hair. Anyways, she still looks very pretty and I can't wait to watch it soon. Ok...back to my finals too :p

The p'ek is Aon Sarawut. But there are 3 couples. I don't know which couple will have more significance. My guess is Aon-Noon tho. ^_^

I did this second mv a few days after the first. ... I just lub to share what I lub. hehe that makes sense? :blink: Do whatever u want w/ it. XD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzhi4w

Good luck on finals, yaso. ;) ... AHHH. Dead week is approaching. I'm getting sick from eating chocolate.

Annie06

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh!! i just got done watching this lakorn of noon and tye yesterday and its a have to see lakorn! its really good i prefer everyone who havent yet seen it to watch it!! lol its very funny. i mean i was having a bad day all week and this lakorn seems to lift up my smile :D its just so funnie and sweeet. by the way, does anyone has the OST to this lakorn? if u do can u pleaseeeeeeeeeee upload it for me?? thnx alot... :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh my gosh!! i just got done watching this lakorn of noon and tye yesterday and its a have to see lakorn! its really good i prefer everyone who havent yet seen it to watch it!! lol its very funny. i mean i was having a bad day all week and this lakorn seems to lift up my smile :D its just so funnie and sweeet. by the way, does anyone has the OST to this lakorn? if u do can u pleaseeeeeeeeeee upload it for me?? thnx alot... :)
:eek: ... You might be disappointed. Here's the theme song. But I warn you. It might not be what you expect. :D ... I can't seem to find the version I want to find. Enjoy. :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mmzc9n

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, guys

Anyone have the two songs that they played on the ending of this lakorn. I have been looking everywhere for it, but i can't find them. Also, i don't who sing it too. the songs that i'm talking about are not the theme and the ending of the lakorn. The two songs that they played at the end of this lakorn..The part was when Noon was hiding from Tye and also when she was at the airport and she did called him back to leave a message..Maybe i might confuse u..but have you watched this lakorn. I really love those two songs..Is there anyway that u guys can help me with it. thank you.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Do u mind to reupload again..Also, do u know the two songs beside the theme and the ending...I really love the song from the lady sing in here..thanks you
Slow version.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtrf4n

Original.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/14mn2a

The only other songs I know the title of include Kwarm Tsong Jum, which has been included in other lakorns too. Like awajee see chompoo. I really liked the last song. Which was played at the end when noon was crying/reading tye's letters. But I have no idea who sings it.