Nang Sib Song

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
This is one of my best boran lakorns, usually i dont watch boran lakorns since i cant stand them they're too boring to watch...but this is a really great boran lakorn to watch....i just love it....i love all the duaghters they're so freaken pretty, cute, and etc...luv the first daughter though :p

Rakniran

oh yeah,this boran is good. Especially the ending suprise you cuz usually n'ek doesnt die,but she does in this one. Thats what make the lakorn so interesting and shocking...She was so pretty though. Cant believe that she die..I wanted her to live..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yea i know.. its quite sad that the nke and pke dies... but they have to die..cause the sequel.. they ahve to reborn.. and the pke have to go find the nke at the forbidden forest! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i only watch to part 6 not the end how was the ending like? so gross how they eat their kids except the nang 12

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
i only watch to part 6 not the end how was the ending like? so gross how they eat their kids except the nang 12
[post="5688"][/post]​
yea i know its was gross.. but they have no choice... though.. its all becuase of that giant stepmom.. urgg i hate her!!! :angry:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
lol, didnt get to see the whole episodes but the ending is so sad!
[post="5703"][/post]​
yea man!! why do that have to end it like that!!! it got me crying!! :(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i love this movie..the ending also made meeh cry toooo...sooo freaken...and i think there are more then 2 remakes..because i saw one a long time ago...and the i saw another one remade by ch3 and then the most recent one which with all the pix in the other thread made by ch7...so i think there are like 3 all together that i have seen..don't know foe sure though...there's prolly an older one out there somewhere.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
hmm. . the story nang sib song. . the bee died cuz that's how the khmai legend is. . in the khmai legend, she is known as the most truthful girl. . she's very dedicated to love so that's why she died cuz of love. .and the sequel, when they reborn, prah satun nohra, that's a malaysian story, it's so separate from nang sib song, but the thai version, they made it a sequel. . overall, this was good. .

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw the Malaysian or whatever that was version of Prasuthon Manora...the guy and girl was so cute and adorable. I luv the outfits that they wore so different than the Thai one.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
are we talking about summary for nang sib song..or pra soo toin manora???

untinnu

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn. . . bouts to go rewatch it again. .btw. . the newest version, which one is that? the only version i saw was bee and boy's version. .

kitkat

sarNie Elites
today, i just rented this boran and i realized i got a wrong version. i wanted the one that had oum siriam. but its pretty good, though. i like 12th...she's so pretty! sadly, most of those daughters aren't existed in thai entertainment...one of them still is in entertainment- usually borans.

its has 3 remakes, i think. because its channel 5 i recently rented. other two are channel 3 and 7.