Nang Sib Song

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

PICTURES by BOOKPOBSIL & LakornThaiBoran FB

I'm quite confuse....thought they were going to be making Sung Tong and Kraithong next, but I see these pictures floating around and the only words I can make out is Nang 12. lol  it's on LakornThaiboran facebook page.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Say what? I liked this boran, but it pissed me off big time! lol I really liked the old cast and the OST too! The cast in this new version doesn't really look that appealing, but I hope for the best for them. 
Oh! And the son, Boy, was definitely a cutie back then! Heheh. 

Doesn't Nang Sib Song mean something like the 12 Sisters/ladies? 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Nang 12 is literally translated as "12 Women" or "12 Ladies".

I liked the older versions much more. I agree that some of them don't look too appealing. Hoping for the best though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
honestly , the best part in ALL boran lakorn are the "kids" part  but when they grow up the headaches start . sometime i think boarn lakorn are  sexist b/c the prince end up w/ all the girls loll or more than one wife or he be under some kind of love spell , therefore even the n'rai get to be the prince wife ! they should make new storyline w/ strong princess like "FROZEN" 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
And the nangek always always have to go through hell(literally sometime) just to have a happy ending. Sometime i just want to say FORGET THE Jack&$@@ and get with the other wives! Girl power!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know!!!! The woman endure so much in boran lakorn , I'm telling u , them writer are smh ^^^ also, to much love at first sight as if they are fishes in a bowl , drop any fishes in , they are soul mate , I would like to see character build up or something.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, like in this boran lakorn, the King got all 12 sister pregnant nearly the same time (difference in day & week ) but couldn't get the giant wife pregnant & they were together for YEARS. In a way, I do pity the giant, she raise those 12 girls out of love but just b/c they discover she a giant , they ran away & completely forgot how she care for them as a mother & feed them. Her revenge was harsh but all she wanted was a love from a child to a mother.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not quite sure what's going on...i thought they were going to make either Sung Tong or Kraithong next....but why are these pictures floating around? lol i'd be surprised if they do make Nang Sib Song next...but that'd be a dissapointment...they better find a good Pao and Rothasen and Mayree then...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea, i really wanna watch this since i like the story and have not watched the older version. they need to find better looking mayree and rothasen because i plan to watch a remake for prasathorn-manurat as well.

val

sarNie Adult
Is this all they're going to do...remake and remake? Nothing new?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol seems like their running out of ideas....Juntra Suriyakat was pretty ok until they started dragging it..

val

sarNie Adult
The beginning started out good, the middle just drag, then rush at the end. Also, most of the time the editings are all over the place.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This looks like a low budget filmed boran lakorn. It doesn't appear to be Ch7, it says IPM Productions? I have never heard of that broadcasting channel before. This must be a new broadcasting channel producing new boran lakorns?