Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
From what I can remember from the old version this lakorn is very heart-breaking to watch because there's not a single scene where n'ek can be at ease living her life. Except when p'ek took her as one of his wives but that was short and soon she went back to living as a tormented slave. It gets worse when she gives her child for the first wife. Towards the end when Yen's daughter was told that her mother is a slave; she was hesitant at first but then learn to accept it because her biological mother was always the one to watch and care for her.

I don't think I can stand watching this type of lakorn; its toooooooooooo SAD! I can only remember tidbits of the lakorn because I watched the old version when I was like 7-8 years old. hahhahahaha. Started watching lakorns at a young age.

numfon

sarNie Adult
what happens to Yen in the end? and.. i think
the p'ek turns into a cruel guy because of Salee's (yui) love spell, right?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Akk!! I don't like Yui in here. She plays her role well though.lol. I'm going to feel sorry for Pok later on and hate Vee. Kob's life is pretty sad.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I like Yui in here b/c she can make me hate her very good acting Kob to her crying and everything she was so stress out about this lakorn and her role she playing trying hard to make it turn out good cause in the old version the girl who play Yen she did a wonderful job acting didn't watch the old version but this 2nd version is good too make me cry when Yen was begging and crying for her dad not to sell her b/c he own money from gambling no choice he love his daughter but have no choice gotta be tough and do whatever to get money yea seem like Pok is the only wives out of them 3 who is nice.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...57436&hl=en
DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xfzllswezdg

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Will Kob get lighter later(I know, it was a stupid question to ask)? I don't want to see her all dark throughout the lakorn :(

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
so Gob's character eventually becomes the main guy's wife because his first 2 wives couldn't conceive? if i were one of the first 2 wives or anyone who knew the main male character, i would just think that the guy simply couldn't shoot straight...come on...the first wife went and found him a new wife, and he still couldn't impregnate her? i would just assume that something must be wrong with him, not the girls...but Gob's character will actually give him a child, right? that's just funny. the first 2 wives are perfectly healthy young women.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
so Gob's character eventually becomes the main guy's wife because his first 2 wives couldn't conceive? if i were one of the first 2 wives or anyone who knew the main male character, i would just think that the guy simply couldn't shoot straight...come on...the first wife went and found him a new wife, and he still couldn't impregnate her? i would just assume that something must be wrong with him, not the girls...but Gob's character will actually give him a child, right? that's just funny. the first 2 wives are perfectly healthy young women.

:loool: omg !! LOL hahaah hilarious shiiz lol. but yeah maybe there is something wrong with him, but you never know with people back then could be something wrong with both guy and girl... lol "couldn't shoot straight" omg hahahaha I have to go tell my hubby about this one lols

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LMAO. The guy couldn't shoot straight. I would say the same thing. But later on didn't the first wife (Pok) and fourth wife (Kob) get pregnant. Maybe for pra'ek it just has something to do with the time, you know how women have ovulating time...the men must have something to do with his special men...that why he's not conceiving.

Kob will get lighter when she becomes a wife. People who watch the 2nd version. How did fifth wive come along? I would thought pra'ek stop after fourth wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone post the special behind the scene with the director, Kob, Vee, Pok, and Yui.

Watch it at channel 7 website:

http://www.ch7.com/Entertain/Drama_Clip.aspx?ContentID=491

Here's the ending credit. I love the song.

Nang Tard (Ending Credits):

[Click To Download]

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Why is Yui so dam skinny in here. She's like a walking skeleton, sorry. Although she does play her role preTTY dam well.

Anyway, my mom watched the older version. I don't know if it was the 1st or 2nd one. She said she watched in in the 80's.

Hopefully, this will be a major tear jerker b/c I like watching emotional lakorns....and me gettin emotionally to it as well.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I didn't see the first version but saw the secone one. The leading actor and actress for the second version were Likit Ek Munkhun and Morundee. They're both retired now. And some of you know what they're doing right now.

numfon

sarNie Adult
:loool: you just had to spazz about this, right? lmao..

at least Khun Yim was smart enough to consider that tan jao khun might be infertile. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I dont like Bebe to be in this kind of lakorn (boran style) her voice is annoying somehow I just dont like her her face looks like a doll so scary if she didnt blink anyways this lakorns not about her so yea this lakorn is sad feel bad for Kob+Pok the nice wives I cant wait to see Som I wish she play as Kob's daughter and Bebe is Pok's daughter or niece? Wish shes not her daughter seem more like nrai in here I think Som get with Aof the new actor

Muddie Murda

smile...
OoohhH! I saw Tina uploading this onto sarnworldvideo and it caught my total attention. my mom would love this lakorn! Sadly it just started e_e Pok is SOOO BEAUTIFUL IN HERE...gosh everyone is beautifullllll. All thai women are beautiful when they dress up like this imo lol