Nangfah Cyber

S

sunflower

HmMmMmM...i wonder what this lakorn is about? compuer angel? kinda like duen dued or whateva? i wonder...i think it looks pretty interesting...prolly an action pack lakorn huh? or not! i can't wait to see it...does anyone know if it's already aired or when it's gonna...or got a klue what this lakorn is about..anywayz just discuzz it here!

Credits to CH3

BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMmMmM....i remember there was another movie with a girl coming out of a computer game i think...Chit Cha Sow Noy Mah Ha Sa Jan or somethign..is that the movie ur talking about SunFlower? HmmMmm>...iunno but we don't got this movie here yet..prolly next week...a lil slow here..i wanna try watching it..hmmm eww the guy in the glasses doesn't look sooo kute!
[post="1350"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no... it's not that one... that one just aired not long ago starring paul and paula right? the one i'm talking about was a long time ago about 6-7 years ago.. it was when claudia first came into the biz...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww quit like that...hehehe...all good..yeah i saw the preview too...it looks interesting too meeh....but i have never seen these pra ek anywhere before.

Ana

sarNie Adult
N'ke is Namfon Kullanant and P'ke has been in plenty of lakorns be4 as a supporting actor :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
woah, isn't the pra'ek in this lakorn the guy who played the ill character on neung nai suang (you know, the one that was in love with the nang'ek)?

it sure looks like him, but i can't really tell for sure from this pic.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
woah, isn't the pra'ek in this lakorn the guy who played the ill character on neung nai suang (you know, the one that was in love with the nang'ek)?

it sure looks like him, but i can't really tell for sure from this pic.
[post="173"][/post]​
Yea, ur right ~~ It's him :)

S

sunflower

i don't think that guy who played as the ill character in nerng nai suong is the main guy... and numfone isn't really the main character either! that really pissed me off... i watched the first episode.... here is what i remember..

the pra aik is the a computer graphic designer..well something along that line... and he has a computer character on his pc... and that girl is the 'nang fah cyber' character... he went looking for a job or something.. he gets up on the bridge and i think he is stepping up on the railings... to get something? and numfone walks by and sees him... and she tells him not to jump... he immediately falls for her... but somehow.. she misunderstands and thinks he is 'la moke' perverted.. and she walks away and into a store.. he follows and sees her enter a building and also sees that the place was looking for a computer person... so he is gonna apply there.. he goes home and takes a shower.. while he is taking a shower the power goes off and something happens and the character from the computer pops out of the computer... and she is naked... there is a knock on his door so he goes to open the door to see the lady who is the owner of the apartments? who likes him.. she is scared and wants to come stay in his room... but he said it isn't a smart idea... but she sees a shadow of a girl walking in the background and kinda understands that he is with someone... the girl goes back into the computer when the powers come on.. and the land lady looks for the girl but couldn't find her...and stuff...

lol.. i don't remember what happened after this... i think he goes to apply for the job... :p aniwaise... this is kinda like a remake... there was a lakorn along time ago... where claudia was the main girl.. who came out of the computer.. and the main guy was tong's bad fiance or whatever in that 12 rasee lakorn... i can't remember the title cus.. nang fah cyber is not the actual title... but in the old one.. the girl that comes out of the computer is reborned and gets with the main guy... not the girl that the pra aik liked in the beginning. :( hopefully numfone is the nang aik in here... i don't know why she is taking these secondary roles nowadays!!!!!!! she is so beautiful! i hate it when they do this! :angry:

Ana

sarNie Adult
No wayyyyy! Namfon NOT n'ke :blink: , That suckz :huh: . Even if I'm not watching it but still..sheesh..I think Namfon should alwayz be n'ke :eek: :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
has numfone ever taken any secondary roles? if she did, wow, didn't know!

and in the first pic, it sure looks like numfone is going to be paird up with the pra'ek. are we all sure she is not the nang'ek here? i would be so stunned! :eek:

S

sunflower

Thookatha said:
has numfone ever taken any secondary roles? if she did, wow, didn't know!

and in the first pic, it sure looks like numfone is going to be paird up with the pra'ek. are we all sure she is not the nang'ek here? i would be so stunned! :eek:
[post="229"][/post]​

i believe the pra aik is the guy in the glasses... not the guy numfone is standing next to... let me go look at the preview again.. cuz thai lakorns put their pra aik and nang aiks at the beginning.. right... hold on...

okay.. i went to watch the preview again ... and the order of the characters are like this...

numfone and pacharin(the cyber angel girl) comes out at the same time...
next.. chinsuwate(the guy next to numfone in the pic above) and warit(the guy with the glasses up above) comes out also at the same time....

so i guess... they are all the main characters.. but i so do not see that chinsuwate guy as the pra aik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the title of the story is nangfah cyber... who is actually played by pacharin... and omg.. i'm confusing myself...

but if this is a remake of the old lakorn.. than the story is gonna be about the nangfah cyber girl and the guy with the glasses...

i might watch the ending of this lakorn... yeah.. first episode and last episode... that is how i watch these kinda lakorns :lol:

sunisa

sunflower said:
i might watch the ending of this lakorn... yeah.. first episode and last episode... that is how i watch these kinda lakorns :lol:
[post="859"][/post]​
U sound exactly like my sister! :lol: I hope this lakon is good.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I watched 1st couple eps from Doozija...it's funny n interestin...I want to watch more but can't access since I'm not a paying member...but I want to watch it eventhu both n'ek n p'ek are kinda new...

Bou

sarNie Adult
hmm...i uno if ill watch this lakorn it doesnt sound too interesting to me..but someone mentioned up above that ...numfon doesnt realli play a huge part?..dat sucks!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMmM....i remember there was another movie with a girl coming out of a computer game i think...Chit Cha Sow Noy Mah Ha Sa Jan or somethign..is that the movie ur talking about SunFlower? HmmMmm>...iunno but we don't got this movie here yet..prolly next week...a lil slow here..i wanna try watching it..hmmm eww the guy in the glasses doesn't look sooo kute!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
sunflower said:
no... it's not that one... that one just aired not long ago starring paul and paula right? the one i'm talking about was a long time ago about 6-7 years ago.. it was when claudia first came into the biz...
[post="1353"][/post]​
yeah the one i was talkinga bout was the one with paul and paula..damn what a name...so matching..hehehe...yeah that lakorn was pretty new...i watched a few parts and i quit on it..! hmmm wow 6 or 7 years ago..that was hella long ago!